Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1897: Hair today, Edition tomorrow

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

I love waifus as much as the next person but it is kinda of boring just waifuing and it has made me not feel up to making builds. I want to be an old man, any advice on what I should do and what perks to max out my old man powerlevel?

Herculanon's still gone and not working on Coiling Dragon Part 2.

Are there any jumpmakers that are going to give us a Christmas surprise?

Pathfinder.

By... Red, OAA, or NuBee.

Perhaps.

Saekano or maybe How a Realist hero Rebuilt the kingdom.
Unless I release them before, in which case I would be out of claims.

>How a Realist hero Rebuilt the kingdom.
Please.

>OAA

So you want a piece of shit.

Could you do Reboot? I want that crazy Hexadecimal and her mask as an item. I want to be a virus.

I think you misread. I didn't say I wanted you to make it.

>Could you do Reboot?

Nah, sorry. I only saw a couple of chapter and didn't like it.

Feel free to toss me some other ideas tho.

I understand the third one, but why the first two.

You can create your own charms in Exalted right? (As long as they aren't essence 5+)

Yes, except for Sidereals.

Where can we get something to bypass the guillotine thing that she has? makes companioning her slightly inconvenient.

What happened to him?

SuMo. Maybe. Depends on how my brain is like.

Siivagunner. I don't care who has to do it, even if someone has to come back from 1/2/3 years of Secret Jumpmaker Training Montages to do it.

I need high quality rips.

Narnian Time from Chronicles of Narnia to control your age (old).
Hand Model from Career Model for a great, beautiful beard.
Old Age and Treachery from 80s Action Movies so that being old doesn't affect your physical performance.

Reminder that the only correct choice in Log Horizon is to establish Akhibara as your clay and reduce the People of the Land to serfdom

why

...Stars and Stones from Dresdin File?

Do you mean what will improve your ability to be the stereotypical old man?

Camp Camp's Quartermaster perk line. Lots of good crotchety old man fodder there, and the jump only lasts 3 months, so you're done with it and on to the next one pretty quick.

Girls Bravo is still one I want to visit. Maybe one day I would get bored enough to make a bad jump full of grammar and spelling mistakes.

King of the Hill? Very low power. With a drawback: "That Boy just Ain't Right."
Hitchhikers Guide to the galaxy would be very welcomed. An Item can be a Guide that updates to every jump you visit.

I like the style of MCU part 2 and WoW.

Yeah, as long as they fit your Exalt type and you're not a Sidereal.

Sidereals can still create martial arts styles/charms on their own, but their normal charmset can only be expanded by the Maidens (and they do so only when forced by circumstance).

Why not?

I believe the correct answer to "why not" is always, "because".

You need a reason to enslave people, user.

Serfdom is not slavery user

Your faith in me is misplaced.

Forgot about tentatively Kotaura Chan just to have a despair drawback
Also asking again when did he claim it? If he did it of course

>Girls Bravo

I'll consider it. But don't expect much since I'm only going from what I remember from the anime.
Feel free to toss me ideas and things you want to see in it.

See, that's the thing about faith. Even if you don't think you deserve it, those who believe in you do.

Yeah, he didn't, nvm. Was thinking of Kiki's Delivery Service.

How would Nier Automata Androids/Machines fair in the Star Wars verse?

Would they be curpstompy or would they just be strong Droids? How would 2B/A2 fair against a Jedi/Sith?

What If I took the "Rebellion failed and Luke is paling around with Vader" drawback, how good would my chances be If I tried to take the Empire down with an Nier Automata army?

Will I at least have the sexiest AIs around in the galaxy?

It's not faith when you've seen it with your own eyes, BTD.

>Will I at least have the sexiest AIs around in the galaxy?
I know very little of Nier Automata... But yes.

Reminder to introduce high technology to medieval worlds.

Reminder to introduce medieval living conditions to high tech worlds

Origins: Drop in, Student, Serine Resident.
Student could have a maid companion or a company as items (from the rich guy). A perk where people tend to ignore lighthearted perverted behavior(?)

If you are from Serine the capstone could be the power to open portals in pools of water. It would come with the head tattoo. And an item for that background could be a pet of one of their strange animals.

Drawbacks: The allergy to (select gender), target of sexual harassment, having the Space Management Bureau after you.

They would probably be able to contend with basically all the droids and fight decent jedi but fall short against someone like Grievous, Anakin, Ventriss Etc. but that is just my guess

Get a load of this monarchist.

>Terminators
>Robot Masters/Reploids
>YorHa
>Chrono Trigger robots
>Omnics
>Droids

How well would any or all of them get along?

In voluntary historical reenactment camps.

Depends on who they're fighting. They'd tear through normal stormtroopers like wet tissue paper, but they'd be in deep trouble against Vader or any other power, experienced Jedi/Sith, especially if they know Disable/Destroy Droid. That being said, it would be a terrible idea to fight the Empire described in that drawback with just those droids. Aside from having a fully trained Luke (who's total bullshit if you're using the EU) and a Darth Vader who by now has probably gained a better suit to contend with, you'll have to face actually competent stormtroopers, an armada of far more deadly fighters and Star Destroyers, probably a lot more Super Star Destroyers, and an Empire that lacks or at least has far less in-fighting and corruption then the canon one.

And it would be a bad idea to take the canon one on with just that kind of army anyway. You need way more fire power behind you if you want to take on an Empire that's had time to get even more buff and crush all opposition.

Yeah basically this.

YorHa and the (non crazy) Omnics would actually get along fairly well, both were created with the sole purpose to fight but want to make more of themselves then just that. Who knows maybe some of YorHa will join Zenyatta's Buddhist monks to find spiritual enlightenment.

The Terminators and Droids are mostly just fighters and weapons so they'd get along really well with each other, assuming they are on the same side, and not so well with the rest of the list.

Don't know much else about the others though.

I will go with Drop in / Normal Student / Company Heir and Serine resident for origins then.

I will include the "people ignore your pervert but harmless antics" and the items, as well as a OC maid/butler free for Company Heir.
As well as the blonde chick dark magic, the SMB cross-worldly tech, mc's harem powers and some sanity perks.

>They'd tear through normal stormtroopers like wet tissue paper

But that doesn't tell me much, EVERYONE who has plot armor can go through Storm troopers like wet tissue paper in the setting.

I can confidently tell you that your army would be far sexier than absolutely anyone in Star Wars.

Basically if it was just a planetary battle between androids and a stormtrooper army with vehicles it would be a onesided Yorha victory but it doesn't help against Imperial Star Destroyers nor anyone really good with the force.

Okay, they'd be able to tear through clone troopers pretty easily, is that better?

Space elf slaves when, FU?

Go to Schlock Mercenary and get the teraport drive. Long Guns are like Death Stars except they are smaller and can shoot any target in the galaxy.

Chrono Trigger Robots would probably side with the Terminators on the whole, they're more or less controlled by an evil AI called Mother Brain(seriously) who wants to wipe out humanity.

Robot Masters and Reploids are also a weird case. The Robot Masters created not by Wily are on the side of humanity and Reploids actually lived alongside humanity to some extent when they didn't go Maverick.

Honestly, Terminators/Skynet would basically be treated like an intelligent Maverick virus

Yorha and friendly Robot Masters and Reploids would love each other, they're all up on humanity's dick. Yorha would mercilessly slaughter evil RMs and Reploids though, which would probably trigger Mega Man something fierce (not X, X has to kill his enemies so he'd understand but be sad.)

Chrono Trigger robots and Droids will get along with everyone decently, they're mostly just tools so if they're on your side you don't need to worry much about them. Friendly, sapient ones will get along great with Yorha and RMs/Reploids.

Everyone of the above will hate Terminators and destroy them, though.

Don't know Omnics.

>some sanity perks.
I forgot how everything goes from normal to crazy so fast. having a perk that helps you from freaking out when weird stuff happens is a great perk for a low power setting.
Thanks Ricord! You are the best and always have pictures for our entertainment!

Yes. Clone Troopers have thicker plot armor then storm troopers.

Thanks! I also forgot Armed Scout Robots, Machine Kings, Machine Mutants... what other robot race options are there?

I don't think we've seen Death Star-level firepower from a Long Gun, yet. Though that could just be because anyone willing to use one has focused on precision blasts instead of destroying planets.

Do we have any swords or guns that can upgrade automatically on their own? Like if we kill an enemy and they get a bit stronger or adapt.

I made some changes to the Wild Cardz jump based on the feedback from the last thread, so please let me know how things look now.

A Hitchhiker's Guide jump would be great. I don't know where else I'd be able to get sentient swamp mattresses, not to mention the point-of-view gun or the heart of gold.

Goblin-Made Swords from Harry Potter can do that kind of.

You can also get upgrade systems from Ratchet and Clank and Vanquish.

Weapons that grow with you are:
Shining Weapons from Weakness of Beatrice, Evolving Weapons from Digimon World 4

Living Blade from Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls In a Dungeon?

Well, the other anons listed pretty much everything I knew about, so I'm just gonna shill Knight of the Lord from Dark Souls 1 real quick. It causes any of your equipment to scale with your stuff, like your armor's magical resistance rising alongside yours, or a sword being cursed as shit (the beneficial kind that hurts the people it cuts, I mean) because you're full of dark magic.

Relics from Dies Irae also kiiiiinda scale since they grow alongside your Die Ewigkeit powers, and there's ways of giving both to other people, if you're looking to outfit non-Jumpers with scaling equipment.

You could have the projection created by the Thanatos power from Worm kill a bunch of living swords/guns or shapeshifters until it can turn into a weapon and just use it like that.

A nice spaceship, the Guide, Pan Galactic gargle Blasters, Hell, for enough points you could build your own planet.

Legacy of Use from Smite, and I think there's a perk in Dark Cloud that lets your equipment grow with you too.

It's possible, but I'm not Santa and so offer no guarantees.

It wouldn't really be a surprise if I told you, would it? Really though, I've got enough on my plate for now. My own writing is consuming most of my time, though BoF3 is still coming along nicely. Almost done with the perks. Just gotta figure out how I want to word Accession.

Etrian Odyssey 5 is going to take a little longer. The third Stratum and a series of poor skill choices with my party is kicking my ass.

My faith in your abilities is boundless. You can do it Red. I believe in you.

I believe in you!

I have a question about Minecraft does multiplayer server continue to affect your companions after you leave minecraft?

Which one of you is responsible for the current state of the thread?

So what the heck is that shit anyway.

What is the current state of the thread?

Valeria.

Unrelated, but what an amazing picture. 10/10

What do you mean? It's basically the jump's version of an import, so yeah, they'd retain any Minecraft perk you bought?

Mercurius, everything is his fault.

That'd be me.

Come at me scrublord I'm ripped.

Does anybody have any advice on what to add to this combo for maximum efficient non-lethal mook clearance?

Conquerer's Haki + Battle Meditation

It's that bastard Quicksilver's fault

Bad, as always.

Ok thank you, thought that might be the case but wanted to get some clarification.

A fascinating perspective. However, if I may, I'd like you to consider the following counterpoint:

no u

Would this pic improve your perception of it?

It was that damn Lupin, I swear it!

Do we have a Lupin jump?

Why did we go from thread 1891 to 1897?

>So would the Reclaimer perk from Halo the Covenant work on Jain Nodes in The Polity?
Nope. The Jain species are so individualistic and fractious you could think of every individual Jain as belonging to their own side in a species-wide civil war. This model of thinking is passed on to their AIs, so their AIs created Jain technology (of which the Jain Nodes are a part) as a deliberate trap for their masters.
Being successfully recognized as a Jain by a Jain node is no more beneficial than being recognised as anything else.

It's be a crying shame if not.

We do not.

Slightly, yes.

Reminder that Longevity is the worst stand-alone quirk from an in-jump perspective. Unless you choose to stay, you simply will not be in the setting long enough to make use of it.

People love dressing those two up.

We don't? I could swear, whatshisname- SkullSlime made a Lupin jump.

I was reading a jump with a perk that let you know and be able to reveal the true form of a shapeshifter, but I've completely forgotten which one it was. Can anyone point me to the jump?

Lupin the original, not Lupin the III.

So, if you go to Hellboy, take the Ragnarok Drawback, and succeed in killing the Ogdru Jahad when they arrive, assuming there's some remnant of humanity around, is there anything worth doing there still?