Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?

>Called out the Tolarian Community college for being a shill.
>Called out wedge for being beta.
>Called out attention whoring cosplayers for being attention whores.
>Called out wizards for being boxchecking, sjw pandering, limpwristed pussies.

Now there's a Reddit witch hunt. Why does the truth hurt them?

Who is this faggot and why should I care?

Why are you posting this here.
This isn't Reddit.

We don't give two fucks about your e-celebs, attention whores, or your internal disputes.

Everyone with wrongthink was purged. All that Reddit has is the state propaganda story. What happened?

I don't know who he is but I can't stand this faggoty e-celebrity bullshit. Please die OP.

>m-muh kulturwar

Post the video you faggot. What is the controversy? What did this idiot say?

Is this the dude Mark Waid was spurging out on and tried to physically threaten to keep him from gong to Comic Con or something like that?

>reddits rules regarding the situation

>caring about any faggot who subsists off digital panhandling

Oh, it's that time of the week already?

So all he does is fucking cry about things he doesn't like?

Yeah, sounds like Veeky Forums

Who is it?

(You)

Lol le reddit
Lol le censorship

Funny, you guys talk down about reddit but act the most like them.

Well... That's a shitty meme

And this isn't "e-celeb" board, its the traditional games board.

God I wish youtube cancer would die already.

I believe you meant to say a pretty meme.

Exquisite!

Okay /pol/, you need to understand something.

The biggest RPG community on the net is the aptly named RPG.net. My community (because it is mine) hates you, and everything you represent. I know this place had been friendly with you in the past, but with the several migrations of the past two years, Veeky Forums has changed for the better.

We don't care what your diseased mind think about intersectionality, or if you believe a reasonable reaction like is literally Stalin. We don't care. We have fought for this place, and now it is ours, so fuck off.

Mostly because this is not 'ecleb special', it's Veeky Forums and we have enough problems with politics and social issues crowding into threads we don't want them in. We're tellign you to go away because this thread isn't actually Veeky Forums it's /soc/ or /r9k/.

>reasonable
Lol

Then report it you fucking child.

>e-celeb garbage

the eternal redditor

>/ourguy/
I have never seen this term outside of blatant /pol/ threads. Leave this land, and never return.