Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1899: Time Out Of Mind Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Jump #436: Honorverse
>Three of Cups (Abundance): The strength of a diverse community being brought together.
>Location: S̶i̶d̶e̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ Mesa, 1919
>Identity: Mesan, Marine
>Drawbacks: (+200) What Short Victorious War?, Jumpower Incorporated
This is definitely not Sidemore and I am definitely not who I expected to be. Argh.
>Jumper-Line (Free, Mesan)
Well, I was going to get this perk anyway.
>Totenkopf (1000)
And this was supposed to be my free perk! Ugh.
>Duty Of An Officer (400)
In any event, the better my training perks, the more I can teach people.
>Time On The Range (Free, Marine)
As if I weren't already a master of literally any and every projectile weapon in existence.
>Martial Arts Master (300, Marine)
There are really only so many ways you can fight bare handed. I find it hilarious that it took a thousand years and then nobody could figure out any way to improve on coup de vitesse.
>Genie (100, Marine)
Well, I AM a Manpower Incorporated gene-mod...
>Paper Neo-Tiger (0)
But surely a slave is of no real threat! And I don't look particularly scary after all...

Ah, after ten thousand years, I'm free! It's time to conquer Earth. No, really. Earth's bureaucracy is so bogged down with conspiracies and nonsense that it is BEGGING for a Jumper-caliber solution. And it shall have it.

In any case, the standard counter-charm for an organization such as Manpower Incorporated that produces genetic slaves is, of course, fiendfyre. Well... to an extent. Actually what mostly ended up being the case there? I ate them. These people are so morally bankrupt that they're practically comic book supervillains; there is zero reason for me to hold back on these fools.

After that... well, screw Manticore, they'll be just fine with Admiral Hornblower I mean Harrington dealing with everything. Seriously, there's a difference between being inspired by something and utterly ripping it off.

Is Wukong still around?

Do you do edits that aren't just colorswaps? Because I had a couple ideas for chains where I throw canon characters out to see what happens. And by see what happens I mean inflict SUFFERING.

PUNISHED RAYNARE
WHOA-OHHHHH

Anyways.

Back to what I was saying earlier... when you come down to it, it's surprisingly simple to subvert something like this. For those who are not made of pure chaotic stupid, liberally distributing memory charms will work to cover my activities. Those who ARE made of pure chaotic stupid are getting the treatment that I don't get to give out very often - shift into shoggoth form, utterly consume them and use the joys of having been a mindflayer to learn all they know, then recreate them with complete loyalty to me thanks to Killer Queen from SimAnt. And from there, learn all I need to know; repeat the process, subvert conspirators and the most corrupt, and then just shut it all down and replace everything as I must.

It only took three years to completely throw everything off the rails and change the government of the Solarian League into something more effective and less foolish, but it took the rest of my time to make sure it was stable enough to prevail. Which meant that there was less stupidity throughout the universe, and the whole became greater than the sum of its parts.

As I have perks that permit access to the sum total of recorded human knowledge, I was able to create scholarly works that summed things up and distribute them across known space, add annotations, whisper in a few peoples' ears and their archaic and strange method of FTL becomes obsolete in favor of something more efficient and speedy that also permits implementation of ansibles. After all, when you can quite literally see how the universe works, it's not hard to make leaps of logic that seem like a once-in-a-millennium genius when in truth it's no more complicated than a sheet of algebra problems.

And that's putting aside the fact that I gave detailed schematics for a ringworld to Manticore. It'd take them a century to build it, if they even wanted to, but... wouldn't that be something?

I think so, he just doesn't come around often.

He made pic related, so I'm pretty sure he could.

Amazing work as always, Photoshop user. That 'DiSu' thing is never dying out, is it?

What the hell is this? Why is the gravity slut photo-shopped to blondness?

Believe me PhotoshopAnon, you have brought a great big smile to my face, thank you.

Hey /jc/ what are some good soul manipulation perks? Ones meant for modifying and nurturing a soul.

I recently adopted an adorable daughter, but her soul isn't normal, it's more a giant collection of wraiths that coalesced into a child. I'd like to be able to turn that into a more or less 'real' soul, and grow it enough that she can use it for stuff (Aura, Ki, AT Fields, etc).

You're a gift to the entire thread user.

Never, Dissy.

NuBee usually uses Deku to represent himself, and Val (his girlfriend) is blonde, so Photoshop user made an edit of an image of Uraraka flirting with Deku so that she would be blonde, thus making it Val flirting with NuBee.

Because my computer decided to update without saving part 3 of bnha and I’m too miserable to start rewriting all again

user’s Magical Stratos Adventure
>Be user
>Be Infinite Stratos Jump
>Be civilian
>Chillax since there can’t possibly a world-tier apocalypse event
>Be in school again
>Something to do I guess
>couple months in
>Nuke finger getting twitchy
>They have mecha
>They have mecha academies
>The mecha are technobullshit
>They run on Shonium
>They have no torso armor. Force field tho
>They can only be used by girls
> only be used by girls
> only by girls
> GIRLS
>Niggawhut.jpg
>Inventor is some crazy rabbit furry sociopath living on the moon
>No one can do shit because apparently she can blow up the planet or some shit
>Girls get better shit because gubbamints love them super soldiers
>”Damn I want to ride one of those”
>Mainly the mecha.
>”Lol user only girls can fly an IS”
>Bitch you challenging me?
>”Even if you are the top of the class genius you cant”
>MEN THOUGHT OF POWER ARMOR AND ROBOTS FIRST YOU WHORE
>”I’m sure you can find something else!”
>”YOU STARTED THIS YOU CUNTSICLE”
>Walk away home
>I’ll make my own power armor
>With full body protection and drills
>…Wait did I thought that last thing or said it?
(1/4)

>Be me
>Finally home
>Dafuck I do?
>Jumper bullshit?
>Or Advanced Jumper Bullshitery?
>…
>Jumper bullshit
>Easier to explain.
>Easier to spite with.
>Go to junkyard
>IronManOSTMarkI.mp4
>Takes me About a month
>Create power armor out of garbage and junk
>Create reactor out of broken appliances
>Create shonen bullshit out of spiral energy
>Looks like crap
>Can go up to mach 20
>Use blades, buzz saws and drills as main weapons
>Jimmies, prepare to be rustled
(2/4)

>Dissy

Is it even possible to turn this into Val and NuBee PhotoshopAnon?

Well, since you said you wanted more requests... could you make the lightning here golden?

>Blast off junkyard garage
>Go east
>Or west
>Whatever didn’t put compass in here
>FloorItNigga.png
>”Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo”
>Oh hey an Island
>An Artificial Island
>…Aaaaaand a bunch of IS
>…Aaaaaand they are shooting me.
>Well fuck
>Activate Bullshit reflexes, repulsor thrusters ,luck and Cuh-Ray-Zee badassery
>Shoots miss, missiles are evaded, Pilots get frog jumped
>”Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo”
>Meebe should have put a radio instead of a sound system
>Or at least a megaphone
>Maybe if I ignore them they will go away
>Wait isn’t this the snob academy for rich and gubmint sponsored wannabe gundams?
>You know what?
>Fuck it
>Migth as well
(3/4)

Turn off automatic updating.

I want the rest of that

There's an extra layer at play because Bee is actually from Texas.

>Veer near classrooms
>Slow down
>Fly by classrooms Window rows
>Flip the bird
>Moonwalk
>Killer Queen pose
>Cartwheel
>Keks are being had
>Jimmies are being rustled
>Oh hey an IS
>And is not generic
>BITCH JUST SCRATCHED MY SIDE
>Well fuck you too lady
>Start going up
>And up
>And up
>And she’s still following
>Ah right these were supposed to be space things
>Shit
>Well, Is getting frosty anyway
>Kill the engine
>Freefaaaaling.mp4
>Suddenly Nitro
>Shot downwards into her
>She wants to counterattack
>Deploy circular saw boot thingy
>KIMIWAKIKOERU MADAFAKKA
>Repulsors force course out of her path
>Dodged dat shit
>Spiral energy makes the attack not suck
>Electric saw-Ax kick the shit out of her
>Glances the forcefield
>FUCK
>Saw doesn’t break
>Eh
>Her Shield breaks
>BOOYA BITCH
>Continue accelerated fall
>Lift up
>Blast into mach 20
>Loose her
>Go back home, Bumfuck city, Japan
>Absolutely nothing could go wrong
(4/4)

>It's another "Jumper gets pissed at local shenanigans and uses out of context perks to fuck with everyone" episode
HOORAY!

What is one of your favorite jumps? It could be the setting or the jump itself was so well made.

Fate/Stay Night because it has a lot of cool options in it

How deep does this go.

Duel Monsters: Shadow Realm. It's really creative, and a lot of fun to both read and make a build for. There are so many different ways to play it! Duel Monsters: The Heroes is also amazing.

>56611225
wOWHOAH. I did not expect that. Is Valeria+Nubee literally satan though?

No, they become ValBee. Their fusion made the Soul Eater update together.

Oh wow, it's you going "the setting isn't sucking my dick, time to be a shitty person to everyone" again. I never get tired of that.

Thank you photoshopanon, you are the true thread hero.

>Wahhhh the mens can't use the cool robots wahhhhh wahhhh time to destroy the setting and pretend I'm cool and awesome and owning everyone in the process

Embarrassing.

Wait, you didn't know we were together? I thought the blatant flirting in thread and in IRC, the dedications in the notes sections of our Jumps and PhotoshopAnon's different edits like pic related would have tipped everyone off by now.

(A Song of Fire and Ice) #49
-Background: Swordsworn (950CP) -Don't mind me, I'm just a warrior.
-Weapon Proficiency (Free) -I'm good with a sword.
-Dirty Fighter (Free) -You honestly believed I would fight fair?
-A Quiet People (750CP) -People who I lead tend not to cause trouble. Good.
-Large (650CP) (Discount) -And I'm 8'0" apparently. ...huh.
-The Builder (350CP) -Buildings and Fortifications are built VERY FAST.
-Quick as a Snake (150CP) (Discount) -I am also very quick to react.
-Pouch of Gold (125CP) -Some money to start.
-Fine Clothes (100CP) -And I look awesome.
-Valyriansteel Weapon (0CP) (Discount) -And importing the Luna Sword.
Dice Rolls: The Reach, 20 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

Eeeeeeee I'm not only sculpted but I'm huge I'm towering over people what are you talking about I'm not bouncing up and down in joy of being eight feet tall shut your whore mouth.

To be honest I really don't know much about this setting other than everyone is an asshole, Cersei is an even bigger asshole, Tyrion is pretty cool, and I should probably hang out with him. So that's probably what is going to happen as I try to get my bearings straight in this absolute clusterfuck of a situation. Seriously, it feels like the only sensible thing to do is stick to someone you hate the least and try to follow their lead. So there's likely not a lot going on here until White Walkers are involved. Then there's fire. Lots of fire.

Have your plans ever been screwed over by the actions of your minions? Whether it be their incompetence, a desire by some of them for 'redemption', or just individual quirks of their personality? The third one happened to me recently. One of my minions became a yandere for a hero, and the actions he took because of that desire for her ended up throwing a major wrench in my plans.

Gracias.

Hey they started it
>Only women get to pilot robots
>Hyperdense MC
>Only guy on all-female school
>Every possible rival also happenss to be female
>crazy rabbit godess that has the world as her bitch

This setting is asking to get fucked with

Eh at least in bnha i could blame the drawbacks for being a dick. I just had this idea bouncing around.

Ruining my plans is one of the main reasons I companion Astolfo in most chains.

Does a yandere girlfriend counts?

Also, do Nazrick NPC's do?

Yeah, but you're never trying to fix things for the world. You're just throwing a tantrum because people aren't bowing down to how awesome you are. You're pathetic.

I don't get this mindset. Do you think people are whiny for overturning setting that shit on men?

...man, it's been a while since I've seen people just let loose on a setting for the sake of letting loose without being a total edgelord about it. Feels oddly nostalgic.

I gotta say though, this one wasn't as fun as Boku no "Bakugo creates another Dead Sea" Hero Academia. No big stakes ("""stakes"""), no punchline, and no one to be the butt of the jokes makes it fall flat.

You could have just made robots for men like you did and been a lot less obnoxious about it in the process. (Or at least not act like men have some kind of weird sacred right to robot piloting)

Yes to both. How did they ruin your plans, user?

>...

Lol

I read that as "Ruining my plans is one of the main reasons my compaion Astolfo is in mostly chains"

Women don't have a weird sacred right to robot piloting.

I too destroyed the setting for the same reasons. I did it by making my robots man only, vastly superior in every way, selling them to everyone to replace the girlbots, then ruining the life of the bitch who made them.

t. Record the Recording

Yeah, which is a reason to make IS that anyone can use. Not to yell (and I quote) "MEN THOUGHT OF POWER ARMOR AND ROBOTS FIRST YOU WHORE" and then build a giant robot to attack the school with.

Yeah I know. It shouldn't have been limited to women only. This guy was literally acting like it was the end of the world that guys weren't allowed to pilot robots. It's not a big deal. Fix it but don't be all "MENS THOUGHT OF POWER ARMOR AND ROBOTS FIRST HURRR"

Here we go

Nah, it's a fair response to overturn their power structure.

>It's not a big deal for women to have all the power

How the fuck do you get that

He seriously advocates being the Biggest Dickus in any setting.

This shitposting tactic is weird. I knew Timmy was willing to bitch and make an argument about anything but seeing it in action is something else.

Captain Obvious! I've been wondering where you got off to. It's gauche to draw attention to it, though, don't you know which thread you're in?

I like the Jojo Jump in particular. It had a bunch of shit that I wouldn't have even thought to add to it, like most of the items. Was also my first contact with jumpchain so there's that.

Wow, you sure are insecure.

Nah, that's not the reason Astolfo would get chained up.

Yeah, complaining about builds is pathetic.

Sure user, men are insecure when women are stomping around with death robots.

Despite being pretty rough, and mostly based on information released before the movie actually came out, I really like the Zootopia Jump.

>don't you know which thread you're in
Obviously! Otherwise, I'd be Captain Oblivious!

You know, because he's oblivious. Captain Oblivious? Eh? Eh?

You proved your own point when you wrote that sentence.

The guy was a huge jackass when he attacked the school in a giant robot. I think you and I can agree on that if you're a reasonable person.

None of the jumps are worthy of consideration.

What settings do we have where only men can do the thing?

What settings do we have where only women can do the thing?

For comparison sake.

Again, I don't see the problem. He's overthrowing their power structure.

Count Zero

>Nah, it's a fair response to overturn their power structure.
It really isn't. Because that's not an attempt to overturn the power structure, any more than kicking over a chess board is an attempt to end your opponent beating you. Sure, it technically works, but you haven't made anything better. InsecureAnon isn't trying to improve things and promote equality, he's just throwing a tantrum because people in that setting were paying attention to someone other than him. It's the same in his MHA write up. He's not trying to improve the status of the Quirkless, there, he's just being a dick to everyone so he can brag about "look at me, I kicked your asses without any cool powers (just my out of context blessings from an omnipotent being, which totally doesn't count as unfair advantage), aren't I so much better than all of you?". And then he comes here and writes up these boring little "stories", hoping that we'll praise him for showing those fictional characters what for.

That's because it was phase one.

Sure.
Suddenly pop fifty tons of men-usabe IS.
Then magic away any problems with jumper magic
So fun.

Okay you want to know?

First is was be a showoff

Second it was to crash the tournament on non-IS power armor and win. Basically tell everyone that you can compete -and beat- an IS without an IS.

Third it was to get outed as "The person that made an ass of himself on the international IS academy after waltzing past security and bitchslapping MC's opplznerf sister"

Yell "I'll do an an internship to whoever bails me out" or something like that on international TV as they take me away.

Fourth ?????

Fifth, deal with Tabane SOMEHOW

Discworld and Wheel of Time

>attacked the school in a giant robot
You know, not any of the anons, but why do you keep repeating this when he did no such thing? He was in a Not Iron Man suit, he happened to fly by, they shot at him, and then he went down to the school and danced in front of the students just to mess with them. He only ever fought in self-defense, and he didn't even do that much damage before running away.

He's doing it in a dumb way instead of improving on the technology itself and making it superior, which is the much better way of doing it. He can't smash his fist everywhere and throw a tantrum. That doesn't win people's support, it wins their cooperation through coercion.

Destroying their robots and pilots definitely will eliminate their power structure.

Why is everyone here so obsessed with non-violence like a bunch of sissies?

I'd like to briefly pause the current shit flinging session to announce that I am finally free and work on the Genesis Jump will be sped up considerably if anyone cares.

Cool. Good luck, Genesis user.

I'd much rather we get more shitposting.

Seems to be all this place wants, instead of content.

He entered airspace unauthorized in a military vehicle, then when they responded he retaliated with disproportionate force despite knowing that they couldn't harm him. He's in the wrong.

Given how you actively try to hurt this community, I think people would rather you go away.

Why does it matter what way he's doing it? Why does everyone need to do it your way?

>That's because it was phase one.
Funny how that's not the part you're bragging about, huh? You didn't do a four post writeup about how you fixed the setting's problems, you did one about how you sure showed those feminazi bitches for talking down to you, fuck them am I right fellas?

You bring joy to this salty codger's heart.

Do ya best, Genesis. You got dis.

I'm just saying that brute force isn't the way to go about it and it just shows how insecure the user is that he had to do the jackass option instead of the smart option.

Fucking hypocrite. I hope you die in a fire.

what would happen if i destroyed all the hist trees in the black marsh

He literally didn't even do any damage besides breaking that one lady's shield. And they didn't even give him any warning for ACCIDENTALLY flying into their airspace, they just shot at him and sent an armada of IS to attack him. All he did before breaking the one pilot's shield was dodge, jump on the IS pilots, and dance/pose in front of the students.

I mean, it just sounds like you're exaggerating a lot.

>Self proclaimed shitposter wants to pause the shitposting because it isn't focused on him

Smokey The Bear slaps yo shit.

Who are those two?

You piece of human garbage, you think you of all people have the right to complain about shit flinging? Fuck you.

Brute force is the quickest and most immediately gratifying method, though.

Does that fit their modus operandi in universe? The whole unprovoked violence thing.

It's hard to tell considering how incoherent his summary was

Breaking that one lady's shield, when they were in the upper atmosphere, and IS's don't have sealed environmentals. Yeah, that's definitely not going to kill her.

>Hey /jc/ what are some good soul manipulation perks? Ones meant for modifying and nurturing a soul.
>I recently adopted an adorable daughter, but her soul isn't normal, it's more a giant collection of wraiths that coalesced into a child. I'd like to be able to turn that into a more or less 'real' soul, and grow it enough that she can use it for stuff (Aura, Ki, AT Fields, etc).

Do we have a list of soul manipulation perks anywhere?