Hey guys look who i met this weekend. How many mtacast fans here lol?? Love Meg and Maria XD

Hey guys look who i met this weekend. How many mtacast fans here lol?? Love Meg and Maria XD

And last but not least met 'the prof' from Tolaruan college glad he's one of the good guys on our team against the bad racests

What inspired you to make this thread?

Hol up.
2 things:
1. The whole point of Veeky Forums is anonymity. By posting your image, you forfeit that. Just saying.

2. Do I know you? Are you a person who draws art?

Just realized I must have suffered a stroke of crippling autism, because I just reread the posts.

Ignore that.

Megan looks like a women that needs to eat way more Soy, I hate the feminist have made femininity a bad thing.

You can literally see the disgust on the right girl's face as she brushes up against the stinking undulating fat, desperately trying to keep it together for the picture

I've seen one video they made, the one where they interview Melissa Detora. It was alright. They weren't great but they were inoffensive enough. Melissa was cool.

did you eat the blonde one's chin, or was she already like that

Jesus Christ man, take care of yourself.

wrong board,

Like dude, I have nothing against you but atleast blank your face out. This ain't facebook. You might be a cool person in reality but at the same time, this is Veeky Forums.

They left one is a guy or a girl?
Most fat people smell like shit

Oh no, we're totally gonna do some poor nerd and tell the world he plays magic and posts on Veeky Forums.

Or

Or you could just look at him and go, "that poor nerd plays magic and posts on Veeky Forums"

Srls they look older and more (sickly i want to say?) than my 45 year old mother.

This thread is not political

KEK

At least they look ugly af in the drawing too.
Literally the only people on the Internet to do it.

So you really do think the guy in the picture is the same person as the OP of this thread?

You should change the filename occasionally; otherwise we can tell you're the same person who always posts it.

> le 56% face

>fat enough to have a fat forehead
>noodle shins
How do you do it.

I'm kidding, my face is way worse. Don't listen to hateful and racist people. I like your picture and you look very friendly. What con did you go to last weekend?

That's not nice.

But how did he do it. This is legitimate confusion, insults aside.

Fuck off fat fuck

>I hate the feminist have made femininity a bad thing.
go outside one day, it'll blow your fucking mind

This reaction Image is the only thing of value OP will ever be responsible for in his life.

white knight or angry feminist?

>le "52% body fat" face

hey, that's the weird guy that plays mtg with boogie