twitter.com/fairxio/status/946855823153565696
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/stellar-decentralized-exchange/
twitter.com/fairxio/status/947361706958667776
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

then stop?
maybe let your mum buy it for you

Buy more when it tanks and continue to hodl

Same :(

Just giving it some time, but I AM afraid this might be rumor price... and you know what happens when the news hits in crypto.

Hope you're still holding some in about an hour and a half

Bitch when the fuck did you first buy it? I literally bought less than a week ago at $0.20 and I'm up more than 25% already. Or are you just shitty at trading? Either way, kill yourself you retarded faggot.

what did he mean by this?

Snakey goes down before it wakeys

Im holding 570,000 of them, you better be right. Its 5% of my portfolio

based snakey

pls wakey snakey

Bollinger bands are holding very well.

Gunna be big, boys.

Should I sell ICX for XLM?
The korean shitcoin seems stuck for a little while longer, but I'm hesitant to sell unless I can make gains elsewhere.

What games are being played with this coin TELL ME

rumor of what?

SNAKE READY TO BITE

STOP BUYING HIGH AND SELLING LOW

He meant the Asians are gonna wake up soon. Im assuming anyway. I have no fucking clue what time it is over there.

weak handed faggot

its about midday in asia

BTC rising, just hodl you wont lose as much profits as u actually think when BTC rises, especially since 2018 hasnt even started for XLM yet

Let the weak hands leave

fucking engine failures again

well at least its a comfy longterm hold

Anyone who thinks this is crashing is out of there fkin mind. Give me one reason why you should sell and not wait 1 week for it to make 50% gains (not even waiting 1 full year for 2000% gains)

This is just increasing because BTC rally, once it stabilizes you'll shoot yourself in the foot when you realize someone stole your position

Where have you been?

>transfer to binance to arbitrage
>drops as soon as withdraw pressed

I've made an extra 2k stellar these couple of dips, hope it was Veeky Forums brainlets

What rumor did you hear?

Calling 2600 as top?

Join our group:

t.me/WhaleWars

2200-2300 is probably floor before next launch

scammer group

calling 2300 as floor

>Join our group

i love lumens. cheapest fees and fastest transfers. just do it at a good time or you'll have to wait a bit until profitland.

yeah what the fuck? i just got shilled into this coin

ps now is an amazing time

$0.12 EOY

SCREENCAP THIS

>facebook filename
XD

now is the time to buy and hold until next week

wakey snakey

Try looking at XLM on your weekly chart and start telling me you're actually going to sell before the start of 2018

If you bought yesterday ATH, expect a huge return by Monday morning. Screenshot this shit

I can gamble some weak hand will make it go to 2250 before bouncing back

Hmm I would bet against, bollingers looking stronger

pls no

nvm way too much support

fuck off lying fuck

as long as u bought at .30 you're fine. it isnt going lower than that ever again

MACD is at the bottom so it looks like a good buy right now. whats the news that everyone's waiting for? anybody got a date?

about 15 minutes from now my boi

Based on what time frame? 1hr candles hasn't even crossed over the middle line yet. Could have plenty more selling to do. Stochastic RSI though is and has been tanked so I don't know.

shit i'm looking at 30 min candles is that bad for MACD? never really use TA

Wym user

strap into booster seat booys moon soon

Why the fuck are all these retards posting about moon missions without posting the reason why we need to be strapped in?

Am patiently waiting user ready for my moonride with my 126 xlm

cup and handle forming now boys

>those walls
fuck

>biz
>buy high sell low

Well, at least you didn't get raped on the transaction fee! The withdrawal fee from binance though, you gonna get taxed...

she was destined to be fat, kek

called it boys called it up up up we go

price predictions?

Meh, doesn't seem like it has enough steam for now.

Should be 2 - 5 times xrp in USD. Plus bigger news. Check'd them sexy digits too user. Comfiest good the past 3 days and literally has nothing but good news coming. Bottom is $0.30

get 10k --> wait a year --> profit?

I've got 150k on a ledger. Gave it to my brother and told him to shoot me if I tried to get it back before 2019.

I have weak hands, so it was a necessity.

hope you and your brother are close..lol

oh god, hope you can trust him user

We shared a room for 18 years. The only way we could've been any closer would have been if we were fucking.

I'd trust him with $50M, much less $50k.

you need to get matching lambos

just putting my beginner TA studying to the test here by committing to the prediction that the price of xlm will be no lower than 2480 in 43 minutes.

this, or at least a nice rollie. /watch/ bro here if anyone want suggestions

I just bought in. What should I expect?

expect to do a bit of reading, subscribe to their official shit and relax for the year

>reddit.com/r/Stellar/
>twitter.com/StellarOrg

Expect the lowest gains and lowest losses possible. This is the snake coin, it does nothing. Just lays there curled. Unexciting, horrible for day trading, small potential for long term. Unless we are talking LONG term, most these fags would sell by then....
You have been warned

Maybe I'll sell on a spike in a couple days then

Can you fucking pajeets stop selling ?

Stellar is gonna be a $6 coin next year but you retards are still selling

> small potential for long term. Unless we are talking LONG term

biggest FUD ive seen in a while, gtfo shill. He can do his own research or just listen to some shill on Veeky Forums

Long term is 6months - 1 year for 200%-2000%

hello sirs these bags are heavy please buy, i want ada

Is stellar like ripple in that something like Fairx could utilise the network without any interaction with the XLM token at all

stellar.org/

stellar.org/how-it-works/stellar-basics/

stellar.org/how-it-works/use-cases/

>Is stellar like ripple in that something like Fairx could utilise the network without any interaction with the XLM token at all

No. FairX is going to be an exchange thats going to come out in the near future that will be a competitor to coinbase that will let you buy any crypto and trade against any fiat. Its going to be a huge help for the normies and will essentially have all the transactions happen on the Stellar Network (which uses XLM - Lumens).

FairX is also backed by IBM which is also is partnership with Stellar Network

>stellar.org/about/directory#companies

IBM... whatever, this shit is backed by fucking Deloitte.

Holy
Fucking
Shit

You all are crazy if you don't at least hold some of these.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deloitte

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deloitte

We got stripe and paypal(not confirmed yet) waiting for some liquidity (once fairX launches) then they're going to join

Holy fuck, now I feel like selling DBC and going all in on this shit

do it, much more sure of a bet holding long term. buy it while it's cheap before it moons again. snake is forming again.

neat.

see >>That is the whole point of this purchase

twitter.com/fairxio/status/947356459544616960

>we are a 100% independent org, no affiliations. No investors.

Shut the fuck up retard. Don’t let the normies know the plan to buy up all the Ripple while they FOMO xlm

>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deloitte
>Deloitte currently has the highest market share in auditing among the top 500 companies in India.
SELL SELL SELL

>twitter.com/fairxio/status/947356459544616960

Ye dude, that's lit. They're not going to jew anyone like coinbase

twitter.com/fairxio/status/946855823153565696

> In the meantime, a note: we'll be using the #stellar distributed exchange heavily

>coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/stellar-decentralized-exchange/

it's a big 4 accounting firm you absolute retard, it's on a global scale. don't be mad bc they took advantage of opportunities in emerging markets and it paid off with hella indian market share. doesn't mean it's a pajeet coin get that fud out of here

Did I get scammed by Veeky Forums again by buying this coin?

I hope not because i went all in yesterday

>It’s clients include 80 percent of the Fortune 500 and more than 6,000 private and middle market companies.

You shouldn't get scammed by anyone if you DYOR

>It’s clients include 80 percent of the Fortune 500 and more than 6,000 private and middle market companies.

If you're as good at taking as you claim to be, might as well try Ur hands on ethertanks

lol you ain't from around here are ya

>Use of XLM is essential for the use of Stellar. Issuing assets on Stellar requires XLM as a cost to prevent DDoS. Not ready to talk about how we're using Stellar or what the product is yet, but I can say we will be listing assets on Stellar, so we need XLM too.

There's your update

twitter.com/fairxio/status/947361706958667776