BEHOLD! TRAJAN VALORIS, CAPTAIN-GENERAL OF THE CUSTODES IN 40K!

BEHOLD! TRAJAN VALORIS, CAPTAIN-GENERAL OF THE CUSTODES IN 40K!

noice

Kitten's a lot whiter than I remember.

OH MY GOD WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT MARINES

NOBODY

THAT'S WHY WE'RE DISCUSSING A CUSTODES MINIATURE

STORMPOLAXEBOLTER
THE MOST VERSATILEST WEAPON IN THE ENTIRE IMPERIUM

What's with the huge nose? What's with the stress lines?

I thought the custards are suppose to be beautiful.

Primarchs are beautiful, unhumanly so.

Custodes are post humans pushed to the maximum, they can be beautiful, but they're not necessarily so.

>implying he's not
I bet you could find a woman (and a man) that would call his face attractive.

Why does he have a Genestealer ridge?

shut it down
the preym knows

The stealer ridge is much more pronounced.
Although now that the user pointed the big nose out, I feel like he has a dwarven face. No matter, he'll get a helmet from me anyway.

My oiled abs are quivering in anticipation

r u a gril?

>Be super enhanced human soldier protected by armour of incredible quality
>Leave most vulnerable organ exposed

This will never not be triggering as fuck. Thank the Emperor that Pedro Kantor is smart enough to wear a helmet

IRON
HALO
FORCE
FIELDS

see that thing behind his head? it projects a force field around his head

now you can apologize to 40k for being ignorant

I mean sure, but that's at best a 4+ save. His helmet would give him a 2+

Why wear armor at all then retard. Just slap on a bunch of the artificial muscle shite they put in the armor and like 3 iron halos. Cuz iron halos are well understood and work infallibly in 40k. Faggot

>armor your face with the best invisible tech ever
>make everyone shoot at your face while your ornate armor is untouched

Genius

Who wins?

So finally a custodes HQ?

Wasn't Trajan described as some super-scarred looking dude in Watchers of the Throne, like half his face missing or something?

Depends, are they playing a Children's card game?

the mankind does - as these majestic heroes stand side by side to slay aliens, mutants and heretics

The nose is called a "roman nose". Italians have big snozes. Obviously they based someone name "Trajan" on Northern Italian features

Battle Royale now

He reminds me of the guy in that one "our sun, my disgust" image. Anyone got that?

Marbo.

WHERE THE FUCK IS VALDOR?

Valerian/Aelya soon brothers!

>dat feathers
Fabulousness intensifies

ded

No room for two senior Custodes named Valor

huh?

>Valoris was nothing of the kind. His visage was hard-edged, broken by scar tissue, the skin veined and vivid. His lips were thin, his nose flared, his neck sinewy.
Moaaar scars indeed.

They don't want to have two Custodes characters with Roman first names whose last names are barely-altered variants of "Valor".

ah, I see. but Constantine Valdor has been an established character since forever. and incidentally been the Captain-General as well

It begs the question WHERE he got the scars if he A) is supposed to be best fighter among custodes, and B) cannot (officially) leave Terra. The whole thing is stupid, what opponent can seriously wound a custode's head multiple times and not kill him outright?

Another Custodian, in the training pens?

Read the book, they hunt CSM for sport in the Palace. There should beo one or two hard fuckers around...

>he'll get a helmet from me anyway
Since he looks like the angry child of Grumpy Cat and Big Boss from MGS4, I can understand your choice.

But those glorious facial hair... Dornstachefags will never recover from this.

>implying you wouldn't fuck that

So what, two rumor engines solved there?

Yes, he is *very* handsome, unless you're into pansy younger guys, I guess.

God Draigo's model is ugly as fuck, especially in this context.

Yeah, wow, his face is not good.

that stupid feather

>This will never not be triggering as fuck. Thank the Emperor that Pedro Kantor is smart enough to wear a helmet

If you're going to complain about standard heroic artistic conventions, you might as well go full autist and argue against any distinguishing marks or badges on commanders, because some Titan standing 2000 meters away would spot those fancy capes/banners/plumes and open fire with a volcano cannon.

Actually I want to know how the Ten-Thousand replenished their ranks without the Emperor, seeing as how the Custodians were described as being individually crafted masterpieces of genetic engineering rather than mass produced legionaries.

Genestealer Cults have infiltrated Terra

>yfw they are all clones of clones
>yfw you have no face cause its obvious and not really important

Did you think Emps himself painstakingly put together 10,000 guys by hand? He obviously had people that did the menial shit while he supervised. It stands to reason that those people plus some Cawl-tier AdMech guys and maybe the Custodes themselves have a fairly good grasp of this stuff.

>Cawl

Literally the worst thing to ever happen to 40k (eclipsing even the Tau), and I'm an Ultrafag who had been waiting decades for Guilliman to be healed since 2nd edition.

What kind of fucking bird did those feathers come from? Like some sort of fuckoff hueg mega chicken?

>that stupid feather
>What kind of fucking bird did those feathers come from?

It would be kinda funny if Custodians wear eagle feathers the same way space wolves wear wolf pelts.

NEW MARBO? WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED

Looks like shit