warhammer-community.com/2017/11/27/chapter-focus-blood-angels/

>Chapter Approved Points Leaks, the tears lmao
imgur.com/a/D1Kxa#wIJNCgr

>Daily Duncan
youtube.com/watch?v=fJQLyBpT4n8

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (up to 1.3):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!) recently updated
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit#gid=528950754

1st for Sisters a QT !

>Hammerhand as a chapter tactic

What's Veeky Forums's take on Alpha Legion being outed as 100% Chaos, then? Personally I liked the ambiguity about their true allegiance.

YEAAAHH

>AL being "outed"
Just as planned

I'm glade they've moved away from that piece of shitty lore. That was only a piece brought up due to the HH series, it isn't an essential piece to their long established history. I far prefer them operating as they do as a force of Chaos.

So sisters of silence: How useful are the different variants? As far as I can tell sword seem to be the clear winners, but I might be missing something.

I updated my 2000pts list with the Chapter Approved changes. r8 me please

Death Guard Battalion detachment

>HQ
Typhus – 175pts
Winged Daemon Prince – x2 Malefic Talons, The Suppurating Plate - 180pts

>TROOPS
x20 Poxwalkers – 120pts
x20 Poxwalkers – 120pts
x20 Poxwalkers – 120pts
x7 Plague Marines – x2 Blight Launchers - 139pts
x6 Plague Marines – x2 Blight Launchers - 122pts

>ELITE
Tallyman – Plasma pistol – 62pts

>FAST ATTACK
Myphitic Blight-Hauler – 142pts
Myphitic Blight-Hauler – 142pts

>HEAVY SUPPORT
Hellforged Leviathan Dreadnought – x2 Butcher Cannon Arrays, x2 Hellflamers – 329pts
Chaos Predator – Twinlinked Las. Cannons, x2 Las. Cannons – 190pts
Plagueburst Crawler – x2 Entropy Cannons, Rothail Volley Gun - 152pts

Exodites when? I wanna see an in lore fight between Exodites and T'au and see the T'au fucking lose. It would be hilarious and this is coming from a T'aufag.

>outed
That's just what we want you to think.

Looks pretty solid to me. I'd consider moving away from the Hellforged but that's just because I'm not overly fond them as compared to another Pred or a PBC.

Battles against Space Amish would be picking on hobos

>newest codex gives yor once per turn psychic power to an entire army for free
So this is what it feels like to be kicked in the balls when your already down, huh?
>t. Gk player

>that fucking tranny
>a QT
Lol

Can someone upload those Dorn screenshots from the instagram? thx

When are SoB going to get new models and units? They look like Ogryn currently.

>widest hips you ever done seent
>tranny

I'm looking at my Blood Angels in light of the new codex preview and I'm debating between tacticals and intercessors and I just don't see the reason to take tacticals as a Blood Angel.

Yes, BA tacticals get a heavy flamer, woo.

However you're paying 17 additional points to put it on a 1W model with a 3+ save.

A heavy flamer has an 8'' range and does D6 S5 AP-1 D1 auto hitting shots.

I'm sorry but that's just not a good enough reason for me when I can take a squad of intercessors who have rapid fire 30'' AP-1 rifles and are easier to keep alive with a narthecium and the new ancient banner giving them a 5+++

Can someone point out how I'm wrong?

That crawler looks like shit
prove me wrong you can't

Honestly they seem the least detailed legion despite not really being the one with the least screen time. (Which is probably Iron Hands?)

Their core concept is interesting enough, but they haven't really done anything with it.

Seriously shite art right there

>10 of each SoS+Rhinos is 726pts
What's a fluffy way to bring that to 1000? I'm thinking about an inquisitor stand in for an Oblivion Knight-Centura, but idk what to do from there.

It's a decent looking tank, but gives no visual indication of being a daemon engine.

Meh, I guess if you're a fan of hamfisted narrative and being spoon fed everything.

I can't say I didn't see it coming. I knew the rumor was legit.

>tfw Sanctuary was swiftly nerfed but Psychic Barrier Crusaders is working as intended

Rate my Green Armor Bros alliance list. It's a little light on bodies, but seems pretty good and should survive going 2nd.

What's wrong with it?

BLOOD ANGELS WILL RULE ONCE MORE

LEAD BY A FLYING WIZARD TRAPPED IN A ROBO SARCOPHAGUS

FFS ITS WARP CHARGE 5

I'm just going to assume you started with 40k lore during the HH series and disregard your opinion.

Chaplain dreadnought maybe? Would help you capitalize on those swords while giving you some much needed lascannons and your tank rhinos can ensure he can't be targeted

Really? I agree there are aspects which could be tightened up, but on the whole it's decent.
t. Drawfag in training

I prefer the idea of them being so deep into it that not even they know anymore

>it isn't an essential piece to their long established history
If by that you mean most underdeveloped legion in the game than yeah.

The problem is I'm going to kill the Wizard well before he gets dangerous.

Source?

Not sold on Chaos Predator.

Consider maybe getting a noxious blightbringer, if youre gonna use poxwalkers in combat, you need to get in.

Neither of these Stratagems are failures to use the Keyword system. Fire Frenzy is a Stratagem that affects a single unit, and so it names that unit. Daemonforge affects units with like ten different Keywords, so it uses a shorthand notation defined within the rules.

No. That's not a "Helbrute." This is clear, people just act retarded because they don't want to face the truth.

No, you need to stop being retarded and face the truth. The Stratagem rules are in that section. None of the powers require a "Chaos Space Marine" target.

You can't deny that GW is dumbing everything down. This is just one aspect of it. Everything has to conform to the lines in the sand, otherwise people might have to think and draw conclusions.
In b4 GW confirms the fate/status of the Emperor and everything Cypher related.

What are you, Vostroyan? Because snipers will do jack shit to a Dread, and your AT weapons cannot shoot him.

Why does Abaddon have the same topknot popularised by the sisters of silence?

the problem is that the wizard doesn't do enough damage.

But it does move pretty fast

Not even tzeentch knows, but he does.

Bumping Q

You mean why do Sisters of Silence have the same top-knot as the Warmaster of Chaos? He predates them visually.

I play Eldar and yes I can shoot at him because he's in a fucking dreadnaught and it has 10 wounds. Or do you think anyone was concerned with a flying actual librarian?

A heavy weapon and two specials is way better than AP 1 bolters. And primaris can't ride anything except for their floating shitbox. What a joke.

The 8thE Chaos codex.

Topknot used to be the "warrior's haircut" back in the day. It just isn't cool in the current year is all.

He wanted to feel pretty.

Are sisters of battle and silence virgins or do they fugg?

That's out of universe. In-universe, Zeke will have seen the silent sisterhood long before he chaosed.

Must not have left much of an effect seeing as we are only talking about it now.

iirc its a Cthonian gang haircut, it's common in the Luna Wolves/Sons of Horus/Black Legion/whatever they call themselves these days

Repostan

Hey, just wanted to let y'all know that chart-user isn't gonna keep on updating the mathhammer doc, but I'll take over. Starting next week I'll update the point costs first, then fill in the missing units and options. I'll let you all know when I start in case there are any specific requests. Can't guarantee I'll do as good a job as him, but I'll try.

Difference is Crusaders are a smidge weaker than fucking Draigo

Aaaargh

Librarian Dreads have 8 wounds, checkmate xenosfag. Try reading the army rules before posting next time.

>That's not a "Helbrute"
As says it is super ambiguous and I hate that.

Draigo is the only unit in the codex who can still get a 2++, retard. All the nerf did was take the option away from unnamed GMs and Brotherhood Champions.

I'm doing an Inquisition army and I was thinking it would be fun to include some Jokaero Weaponsmiths now that they have the Authority of the Inquisition rule too. What do you think would be a good count as model?

>bloodletter in picture
????

Pauldron - too long
Gorget - too distended
Bolt Rifle - Magazine is thicker than the gun which is about as thick as an assassins codex
Tiny hand syndrome.
Tiny power pack syndrome.
Tiny head syndrome.

>t. Drawfag in training
Never gonna make it if you settle for decent

Green stuff hair all over an ork boy and paint him brown/orange.

Cut outs from your family photo album

Oh well, still Hemlockable. Still Autarch with a Reaper Launcherable.

You know the poseability of these gals is kinda awful? The first 5 look good, but they're just short of monopose. Next five will come out almost identical.

Brotherhood champion can also get a 2++ with the Heed the Prognosticar statagem...for 2CP...in an army that can literally never field a brigade under 2k points...

They're just worse SoB with a very situational rule.

Riding is overrated this edition.
You don't need to ride very far when you have an effective 36 inch range.
Alternatively you can use Assault Bolt Rifles and move 6'' + D6 inches and STILL fire 2 rounds 24 inches.

>mfw reading CA leaks on Death Guard

>tfw Blood Angels become a WAAC and then when i show up with my army that took me years to paint for my first game i will be considered a Bandwagoner
Loving daddy is pain.

And baller swords and a pysker fucking tank transport

Heed the Prognosticars, asshole.

You're going to be playing a melee marine army. Don't worry no one is going to think your a WAAC player.

SoB don't have a five +1S force swords variant.

Up your conersion skills, user. Dont settle for mediocrity.

nobody is gonna call you a WAAC because if your army is painted you couldnt of done it that fast

In that case it's 100% a Helbrute, just with variant weapon options. It definitely is a valid target for Fire Frenzy.

Did you even read my post?

Explain how Prognosticars can give anyone a 2++ aside from Draigo and the champ, the latter being only in melee on the defensive, aka worthless.

Too much fine detail to convert en-masse really, and I say that as a guy who tried to diversify 30 Necron destroyers a bit.

Is it considered taboo to copy somebody's conversion..?

Nah, sometimes there's not many options

>3 attacks

who fucking cares lmao

Not in the slightest, I know I'd be flattered if someone copied me. Don't know why you'd copy your pic though.

>All great art is great theft
Definitely not taboo.

>reposting an image you posted a few generals ago

really

I'm so hyped to fight someone in melee finally. Come Blood Angels, let us punch each other for 5 rounds. Catachans, Psykers, Bullgryns, Assasins and melee Inquisitors. Gay mind powers and mauls everywhere!

Nah - imitation is honestly flattery.

>Never gonna make it if you settle for decent
Who said I do? I didn't draw that picture and wouldn't consider it finished in that state if I had. It's not shitty though.
Your comment actually gave me autism with it's idiocy. Thanks.

Got any good 3rd party models for the Redcowls or is it kitbash only ?

Muscle wizard?

Thinking of starting GSC over Christmas. Is this a good starting point?

redcowls are literally made from a kitbash

Maybe.

>Jumping to your own defence at an imagined slight
Jesus fucking christ get a load of you.

>tfw worked from 7am to 7pm today
>missed the entire BA reaction
I might be shit at 40k, but uh, this looks pretty good. What were y'all's reactions to the preview? I know there was one user last night praying for landspeeder storms, and I see he got his wish.

Almost literally Skitarii Rangers with Guardsmen arms. You weren't seriously going to buy a ton of the flak coat the official models use, after all, were you?

I'm already prepared for it with my Alpha Legion. Honestly though, fuck it. Anyone that screams "WAACFAG!!1" isn't worth your time.

>Riding is overrated this edition.
Rhinos are fucking awesome what are you talking about?

>You don't need to ride very far when you have an effective 36 inch range.
Whoa bolters with more range and ap 1 holy shit. For the price of 8 Intercessors you can buy a tac squad with full plasma, which will kill three times the MEQ, and can hurt hard targets. The intercessors are a bit tougher, but bolters+ isn't much to sing about.