WHERE ARE THE WHALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PUT A STOP TO THIS MADNESS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE ARE THE WHALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PUT A STOP TO THIS MADNESS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/ripple/@olyup/fck-you-money-the-rise-and-fall-of-xrp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

swimming away. Enjoy your faggot spinner bags.

why do anons who buy at the top always expect the same whales who dumped bags on them to save them now?

RIPPLES GET CRIPPLED

please for the love of god i want nothing more than this fucking thing to crater back to 6 cents so all these retards who thinks they're warren buffet for making a few bucks on this garbage can shut the fuck up please if there is any new years wish, grant us just this 1 thing

TFW people unironically bought xrp above $2

It's just correcting.

You got jewed. Search your heart; you know it to be true.

Hodl young grasshopper

Pump and dump... got you holding

>he doesn't know this was the whales plan all along

give it a week

SELL, SELL, SELL!

i mean, it may take a few years, but this is definitely happening LOL! cripple fools

It was obviously going to crash, why didn't you sell retard

its gonna drop just sell while price is good and rebuy back later

I love all the FUD on this board. Just goes to show that biz is butthurt they didn't buy in sooner. Lamboland here we come.

Lmao

What happens when the guberment shuts down MIT and MSFT ledgers.

you seems suffer from crab mentality user if that’s your new year wish.

you poor poor dumb nigger

This.

Calm yourself my son. The utility of this chosen coin alone will support you in the darkest of hours. Remember to give thanks to dinosaurcoin for opening the door for the one true Leader. Amen.

>this is the only argument you could come up with
stay poor pajeet

Normies will get to the know the pain of having your alt dump during a btc dump. It's going to be a bloodbath.

ripple has absolutely no utility, banks do not intend in any shape or form use the ripple currency, just the ripplenet

shitcoin=scamcoin=ripple

sold all my XRP ath, waiting for the big DIP after Jan 1

This is a meme. You didnt do any research you just read that and are reposting it. If you had done research you would not say this. Nice try.

Give it time young grasshopper

We left. We are here to make money but we also still have morals and dignity. With the power of 4channers and our shekels pumping other coins we have gotten to a point if no return. XRP has been branded as a normie coin that is taking away crypto from us. You think we want to stop the pumps and dumps? Financial sovereignty, once you have so mucc BTC and going to 1% parties, you tend to lose the value of money. But the ethics are still there. We still want to take your BTCs and ETHs by shilling coins but XRP is the bain of our existence. Fuck Ripple, might as well breed with the transgender bcash faggots.

Cryptos are our fuckin money. (((banks))) are not going to win this fuckin revolution. Just try to ride the waves and not drown we are making big splashes elsewhere. As you saw right before noon, how it started to tank. Fuck Ripple

Sad to say that the majority of customers are banks which are open Monday thru Friday. It’s no surprise of a slump on Saturday

we've done our research and XLM is the only one going places

>Jumps up by 95% in 24 hr
>"hahaha.... there will be a slight correction..... ri-right?

almonds activating

Amen

BUYBUY BUY RIPPLE ON COINBASE GOGOGOGO

Huge if big

>i bought ripple at $2

MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY
THE FIDGET SPINNER MOMMY
MAKE IT STOP

get out

I bought it when it was pennies.
MY SPINNERS ARE GOING SO FAST

Some Fools Never Learn...

steemit.com/ripple/@olyup/fck-you-money-the-rise-and-fall-of-xrp

All you faggots are going to lose you're money if you plan on holding this. This is a ploy by the central banks to accumulate cheap BTC and ETH.

I CANT HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF MY
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIINZZZZZZZZZZZ
>ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

If you dont have more than 5 btc then go kill yourself for buying XRP thinking you are going to make it from XRP. You fucking normies are desperate wishing you could have some btc's but you can't because you're so fucking dumb you just hop on whatever hype there is.

The whales are pumping xvg to 20k sats

Meanwhile the JEWS are taking all your BTC and ETH and leaving you with this garbage

has anyone got that pink wojak where its a girl in heels squatting trying to hold back her period?

> 5 btc
> GOING to make it
LMAO bitch I've already made it!
I have XRP from when it was
> P E N N I E S
Every step up from here is fucking gravy!

ARE
YOU
MAD
????

Lol i got into btc in 2009, kill yourself ripple faggot.

You can just print more ripples just like useless fucking fiat. I feel sorry for people like you who don't take you're gains now from ripple and put that into something worthwhile.

Congrats on this. Seriously.

Haha, I've mined BTC since 2009 as well.
Got anything else fag?