Hello Veeky Forums. I recently helped you guys out when you were getting JUST'ed in UTK with a 900 eth buywall

Hello Veeky Forums. I recently helped you guys out when you were getting JUST'ed in UTK with a 900 eth buywall.

Now I'm going to give you another gift. Get in Vechain. They have a partnership with PBOC, BMW, and a lot of big Chinese brands. This is confirmed information in whale-groups, and we all accumulated heavily during the last month, and I'm done, and all-in.

Ok great i accumulated with you now when are we going up? Help me get rich I have a thunder node ill hodl it for life

When you gonna dump all those coins? How much % you think it will get?

What price range for buy in?

250k of it will be locked away in a masternode. I don't have specific sell-targets.

Honestly, just buy on a random dip. This will go up so much your current entry doesn't matter.

Thanks for the answer. Do you have any date for all this shit going down?

Not sure on exact dates.

Don’t be stupid. If we had a date for everything going down in crypto you don’t think we’d be swimming in our pool of lambos?

Ok, but a week, a month, six months? Just to know when to get in.

PBOC was supposed to be announced in December, but nobody knows the method to Sunny Lu's madness. It's anyone's guess when it will be released, but I'd guess very soon.

Most likely before april, prob jan or feb.

Why didn't you tell us back when it was ~.50?

1. I was still accumulating
2. I started browsing Veeky Forums 2 weeks ago.

ok so what are we talking here
x10, x5 or x3 mission

how long you think it will take before people actually catch on and start buying this thing , I thought after today's news there would be a lot more people racing for node-type #'s

By Mainnet I'm very sure we're at least at 10x of now, if not more.

PBOC and BMW will probably 5x us alone, and the myriad of other partnerships will keep the hype going until mainnet, which will lock up at least 255m of the circulating supply (total circulating is at 499m), which will AT LEAST 2x us.

alright im gonna take your shill and go 50% VEN/50% XLM from my BNTY profits

So BMW giveaway on Binance makes sense, but wtf does BMW have to do with a cryptocurrency?

We're already partnered with Renault, which will use VEN's blockchain to keep track of customers maintenance log. I'm not sure what BMW will use the blockchain for, but I can imagine it's something similar.

Alright weird shill I probably shouldn't believe, bought $1337$

how are you so confident in your confirmed information? what's to say its not just something someone made up?

Digital ownership.

He made it up dummy

lol no its literally all on the web just DYOR

The person that shared the information is very reputable.

What does that even mean?

I don't know. I forgot to attach a a Pepe Plushie to it.

>Digital Ownership