DM just transported our group from Sword Coast into mainly African/a pinch of Aztec/a pinch of Arab setting. (Chult)...

DM just transported our group from Sword Coast into mainly African/a pinch of Aztec/a pinch of Arab setting. (Chult). My character is based around Alter self and I would appreciate some male/female dark skinned people art from mentioned hot and humid region. Sexy is a bonus.

I'll dump what i have so far.

Thanks

All i got.

OP here.

Nice, thanks. Catpeople (skinny, not sexy) are welcome too.

>Not playing an anglo as fuck white guy and colonizing the shit out of the place

Why the sneakers and weird socks? This was such a good picture

She's wearing denim so I think it's supposed to be a more modern image than a fantasy one.

>non-Caucasian elves

>Euro-elves
Tolkein, please. Best elf is mocha or blueberry with oritental/Near Eastern elements.

Just think, you could have made a post that you'd be proud to show to your parents.

Whats with that wine glass hovering on the other side of her hand? That framed thing is a window right? Or a mirror? and even if its a reflection, why does it not have a hand holding it?

I think the implication is that it's a mirror she's not reflected in, because she's a vampire or something.

Time for your character to find a cute cat girl.