How to Succeed in 2018 ft.ENG

Enigma is a second-layer network that provides privacy and increased scalability, the Enigma protocol is Blockchain agnostic, so it can work with any blockchain Project.

Here's some links for your own research but the potential is insane, basically web 3.0 data encryption.

blog.enigma.co/why-enigmas-privacy-protocol-will-power-our-decentralized-future-aedb8c9ee2f6
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7n31ld/an_indepth_review_of_enigma_catalyst_does_it_have/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1430&v=z8ubzqim0LE

Their Principal Advisor is Alex Pentland who is one of the most cited authors in computer science.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Pentland
youtube.com/watch?v=1TGfZ55dOb4&feature=youtu.be&t=22m15s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vs3iH3wyEX4&t=15s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's still < 200M marketcap, shit is going to explode.

You can't save Veeky Forums OP, they'll find out soon enough when the new flagpole floor is $4.

I'm expecting $50 february on this.

I will be holding for most of 2018 on this one, i expect big things.

Team is major. People sleeping on this.

Not made from AirBnb or fucking Uber people. This is made from people who understand SCIENCE and CRYPTOGRAPHY.

>50% ENG 50% OMG
Im ready for 2018

Potential to be the standard for storage of sensitive data worldwide.

Yeah, it's got crazy potential. Exciting stuff.

One of my main holds for 2018

Latest Update from Tor
youtube.com/watch?v=Vs3iH3wyEX4&t=15s

It's not too late to get in guys. Join ENG discord (from their website) and check out what people are doing in the dev section.

Laugh at these other plebs, knowing this shit is gunna be monstrous

Holy fuck the shilling in this thread
10/10 expert level

Yes we're all Pajeets shilling some shitcoin backed by Sandy Pentland, a bullet-proof whitepaper, and MIT Sloan grads.

Breaking out.

See you guys on pluto.

Shilling is ok if it's for a project like this

> OK retards, a little backstory for Alex Pentland (Principle Advisor for $ENG)

He is a founding member of advisory boards for Google, AT&T, Nissan, and the UN Secretary General, a serial entrepreneur who has co-founded more than a dozen companies including social enterprises such as the Data Transparency Lab, the Harvard-ODI-MIT DataPop Alliance and the Institute for Data Driven Design. He is a member of the U.S. National Academy of Engineering and leader within the World Economic Forum.

Over the years Sandy has advised more than 60 PhD students. Almost half are now tenured faculty at leading institutions, with another one-quarter leading industry research groups and a final quarter founders of their own companies. Together Sandy and his students have pioneered computational social science, organizational engineering, wearable computing (Google Glass), image understanding, and modern biometrics. His most recent books are `Social Physics,' published by Penguin Press, and 'Honest Signals', published by MIT Press.

Interesting experiences include dining with British Royalty and the President of India, staging fashion shows in Paris, Tokyo, and New York, and developing a method for counting beavers from space.

This is going Cardano's route... buy and hold for 2 months.

Classic Veeky Forums calling ENG and ADA shitcoins while going all in on BZC and LINK

ada is a 17b whitepaper

what the fuck, ill take profits on my aeon.

Announcements and website redesign are coming soon anons.

Be ready for the "You bought $ENG sub 20k sats, right user?" next month.

We're going to make it user, all of us.

> buying into this coin when it's vaporware

you guys are going to be missing many moons.

they said the same thing about ADA

This shit's been bleeding me dry recently. I hope it blows up soon.

ADA is vaporware too shill.

I've got 4000 will i make it?

Privacy for computations is 100x bigger than privacy for transactions, and less competition. pic.twitter.com/twcVzKdNv7

look at the marketcap buddy, even if it's vaporware (it isn't, open source platform built on the framework available -- framework open source Q1) I can see the marketcap for this easily hitting 1B.

Privacy for computations is 100x bigger than privacy for transactions, and less competition. pic.twitter.com/twcVzKdNv7

Who fucking cares? Crypto is just speculating on ideas and selling when the actual product is made

I bought this cpin , after reading their white paper i was sold , didn't even have to go through fud. One bad thing is they got hacked ICO stage but it honestly a lot of ICOS were hacked before even eth so they should be given another chance.

I can sleep soundly at night knowing most of my life savings are enigma coins , because this project should atleast be $1 billion market cap. What market cap is this gonna reach though ? 100 billion honestly doesn't sound too outlandish.

This project won't fail at all , just from the team and the problem they are trying to tackle . They just need beter marketing

Thats my point you brainlet. ADA still mooned despite being vaporwave.

100 Billion by 2020 imho. I'm not letting go :)

Google Seed-tier investment. Sleep easy, friend.

Yeah looking at all the use cases on their white paper gave me such a hard boner and FUCKING ALEX PENTLAND IS THE FUCKING ADVISOR !! Jesus christ , people missing out on this chasing memes like REQ is just sad to see. Atleast it's more time to accumulate

Can't blame them for wanting a pump n' dump, but they usually ride in too late on the wave.

This one is early

I'm accumulating around 14000-17000 sats, already own 19,000. I want 35,000.

You'll be set mate!

>bleeding me dry

uhhh swaety

Lmfao, right.
This thing didn't tank at all during the BTC kekking

the only reason I'm not bullish on ENG is I don't have money right now to invest. but seriously, the people on that team are people who have almost perfect track records of success. and the ones i've met are just really nice and surprisingly humble people, who are really respected in the community. see: Sandy and Victor

also, chances are at least one team member is browsing this thread so say hi

got 6k of these. Hoping theyll be worth 1k a piece someday lol

Nice find this looks legit.

Hopefully I bought my first moon mission.

Interdimensional