Female Token

You guys are missing out

> femaletoken.org
> ERC20-token
> Does literally nothing
> Get x2 tokens if you're female

You must be fucking dumb if you're not going all in into this token Veeky Forums

>does literally nothing

So its just like an actual female. Guess I'll waste some money on it like an actual female.

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

>fpbp

not buying fucking shitload

BNTY is going to the moon for sure

>does literally nothing
This is pure gold. I'm in.

I'm going to invest in femaletoken so that me, a WHITE MALE, will be the first get rich from their feminist bullshit, and then dump my patriarchal bags on them.

Not showing the qt asian or the qt blonde, instead shows the ugliest one.

Great.

Kek I just saw this about an hour ago, hmm could be worth a punt, never know with normie women.

So much misogyny in this thread wew

So I clicked the contact page because I wanted to laugh at how all the programmers were men, but there are only 3 pictures of women, none of them with any technical expertise. The 3 women's titles are "Activist and Strategist, Events Organizer, and Community Manager."

Then I saw this gem of English (pic related)

FEMALE TOKEN CONFIRMED FRONT FOR PAJEET SCAMCOIN

fuck you scammer

I'm literally dying I just read the roadmap, this was definitely made by a woman;

Everything up to Q4 is "dunno, we just crowdfund". Q4 is "maybe donate but dunno where". Later on it's again "dunno, some projects or whatnot". This is either an elaborate troll or feminists follow their stereotypes 100%.

Kek

Do it Veeky Forums
>men early adopt femcoin
>wait for the media hype and SJW and libcuck pump
>Veeky Forums drops their shit dripping bags for a profit
>Femcoin effectively empowered the patriarchy and white males from Veeky Forums
>Feminists left bagholding

THANKS JUST INVESTED 100K! TO THE MOON!

/thread

>Why are you doing this?

>We want equal right for women, stop harassment, rape culture and male privilege.

This website was literally made by pajeets from a public wifi. It took (no joke) 6+ seconds to load. That's fucking pathetic loadtime.

>DON'T LOOSE YOUR LAST MONEY TO THIS TOKENS!
>HELP OTHER WOMEN ONLY IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT!
>OUR PURPOSE TO HELP WOMEN, NOT TO HURT YOU!

This is fucking hilarious, the amount of broken english on this shitcoin confirms that it's made by either chinese shitlords or pajeet shitstreets.

Nice FUD.

Don't come crying to me when you loose your last money on shitcoins that don't support a righteous cause.

>equal rights
>stereotypes men for the advancement of women
added to cuntlogic.txt

Oh fuk

Can I short this token?

The odds of it getting listed on exchanges are just higher than zero. The odds of the price going up should it get there are significantly less than that, so probably not.

Thanks bought 50k

> ERC20-token
> Does literally nothing

You don't have to tell me twice.

Christ I can smell the curry through the fucking screen

That's actually a pretty elaborate and cynical scam as far garden variety Pajeet Poo Pyramids go.

a pajeet can become anything and anyone for scammy money

a pajeet never accepts free money he has to earn his money by scamming people