Gamefinder Thread: Do not play with this man, he is a cuck edition

>Player/GM
>System(s)
>Timezone/Schedule
>Text or Voice
>Contact
>Other Info
>Why should the gamefinder NOT play with you?

>Player/GM
GM

>System(s)
A FATE hack I'm working on

>Timezone/Schedule
I'm GMT, but this is going to be a footloose string of oneshots as and when I've got free time. I dont have much free time atm. Games will be in the GMT evening, however.

>Text or Voice
Voice mostly, but I might try a little with text for variety's sake

>Contact
Mithrandalf#0706 on discord

>Other Info
I'm trying to put together a FATE hack for me to run a specific mech setting I cooked up after watching too much anime. I'm basing it off the Camelot Trigger module which also had mechs, but the main thing I'm trying to do is make most if not all skills work both in and out of a mech. I'm going for a Gundam 00 slash Code Geass theme.

Game's not going to be on a schedule if I can help it because life is hectic atm, but if I've got a player pool I can rally when I'm free to run a oneshot then we're gravy. Probably only need like 3-4 sessions before I'm satisfied, but I'll probably draw players for the campaign from the test plate.

Because they hate fun

HMU

>Player/GM
GM

>System(s)
Old World of Darkness (Specifically, VtM in a cyberpunk future. Ghouls and Ananasi allowed.)

>Timezone/Schedule
Any given day after 10PM Pacific time

>Text or Voice
Text over roll20

>Contact
Kase#6787 on Discord

>Other Info
Continuing from a game that finished a while back. You'll be provided with extra starting Exp to match you up to the one returning character. Much more social/intrigue based than combat based.

Because I'm bad

>>Player/GM
Player
>>System(s)
Delta Green, any of the 40k RPGs
>>Timezone/Schedule
I'm available most days at 5 PM MST or later, not available Sriday or Saturday nights
>>Text or Voice
Voice, ideally.
>>Contact
Sunchaser Kandri#1394 on Discord
>>Other Info
I have experience with a bunch of different systems, and I can pick up new stuff fairly quickly. Mainly looking for DG because I've kind of been on a paranormal kick lately and I haven't had the opportunity to play it with my IRL group.
Because my fetishes include handholding and romantic candlelit dinners.

>Sriday
Gah, meant Friday.

Bumping.

>Role
Facilitator of game
>Game
RPG System all edition
>Timezone
Night
>Text of Voice
Of speech and of typing
>Contact
Here
>Other info
Game will be of the rpg, containing randomization and open sequences of play.
Players are to available the classes.

Fun game please join for having fun.

Post contact info.

I'm more scared of it being Pizza Cuck guy rather than being spooked out, though.

Any interest in Rifts here?

>GM or Player
GM
>System
AdEva 3e
>Time Availability
Whenever works, would like to at least play two sessions a week.
>Text or Voice
Voice
>Contact Information
[email protected]
>Other Info
Be ready for kawaii desu
Because I am a cuck

Wanna play a game?

>Player/GM
Player
>System(s)
Magical burst
>Timezone/Schedule
12 noon to 12 midnight central standard time is my availability, but I can't do Wednesdays
>Text or Voice
Text
>Contact
Discord is NG00010 #1097
>Other Info
I have one other player interested
If you don't like magical girls or animu games, you won't enjoy it

I thought you were a GM, not a player

How many of you sodomites would play a game of Only War with Shas' Mars Needs Women Homebrew as the main book?

Hey is this an ERP game? ;)

What the hell is that, some kind of godawful cringey tau ERP book

I see you browse reddit and have a fatal mental illness.

You can either explain, or you can have no interest in your game.

>Alleviate your ignorance
Epic cancer lad.

Are you that one girl that was posting? ;)

Are you the same guy that always asks that? I feel like there is one guy who always asks that. And no, it isn't

Nearly all the GM posters here are the same guy.

It's really sad.

Possible interest. I'm looking for a game to be edgy in, possibly as a Manu. Are there spots still open?

It's seriously a troll. Maybe two trolls, but I suspect it's just one guy who really doesn't like AdEva, and is trying to 'purify' gamefinder.

They'll ask questions and then lead you on and ask about if you like NTR as a plot point and NTR from a fat bald guy named edward leading to pizza growths on a girl's hands.

It's really dumb.

Don't bother.

Pic related.

Deep and unrelenting, with a whole crew of players on standby. What setting did you want?

>Player/GM
Player

>System(s)
Rocket Age

>Timezone/Schedule
EST

>Text or Voice
Text preferred, mic available.

>Contact
King Spandex#9493 on Discord.

>Other Info
I'm game for any sufficiently Zeerusty game, really. I just want to play a retro spaceman.

I have to take care of my elderly grandmother and infant nephew.

Oh good. It's exactly what I expect out of AdEva recruitment.

>>Player/GM
Player
>>System(s)
Pathfinder, 40k Dark heresy
>>Timezone/Schedule
Generally open late Sundays or really any day past 9 o'clock est.
>>Text/Voice
Never done text but I guess I'd try, would rather voice though.
>>Contact
Cosine#8167 Discord
>>Other Info
I have an alright amount of experience in both Pathfinder and Dark Heresy, personally I prefer Dark Heresy I feel like a lot more is at stake. Tldr: I've played a little and know the rules pretty well but I'm not no veteran.

>>Player/GM
Player
>>System(s)
I only have experience with D&D, but I'm willing to learn any other systems if you're willing to be at least a bit patient.
>>Timezone/Schedule
Currently in GMT-2. I'm free most of the time on most days, but mornings and the time period between 18:30 to 19:30 are a bit complicated.
>>Text/Voice
I can do either. If voice, just keep in mind I'm not used to actually speaking English, so it may get a bit awkward at times.
>>Contact
Kuuga#6210 on Discord. If you'd rather I shoot you an email or whatever, feel free to ask.
>>Other Info
I'm still a bit new to RP, since most of my previous groups were focused on being murderhobos, but I'm trying to change.
I have to help care for a terminally ill parent (hence the time periods above being kinda rough) so I might have to step out for a couple minutes sometimes. Could be 1 minute, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes. The frequency is random and will depend on my "luck" for the day.

Yee