Thought I'd give ethertanks another go, already making money fast

Thought I'd give ethertanks another go, already making money fast...

Other urls found in this thread:

ethertanks.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've legit made a few hundred bucks already... getting in early on these things is crazy profitable.

Noice

Already made 800% off ethertanks

Any of you not in, I hope you enjoy your shit XRP with a measly 10% gain lmao

Yeah, this is getting insane.

I'm 2/3 to making my initial investment back in 4 hours. That's pretty absurd, honestly. I plan on selling the tanks I bought on Jan 7th (except my MT-1 because I want to wreck scrubs at the game).

Made triple my money with LT-2 tanks so far, they are still so undervalued. Gonna buy more quick.

anyone else getting

Sorry, we are unable to locate this Transaction Hash

tank 2 best tank
I'm stuck with a shitty lt-1

LMAO you don't even know dude this shit made me so much money today with 2 mt-1's

Made a quick 1.5x in 2 hours, here is my army.

can't stop won't stop

The Tank and Tank-2 have seen insane growth recently.

LT-2 is a beast for battles, it's a good hold if you can get it for less than 0.51

TFW you're making someone's paycheck in 1 day lmao!

Doubled my money with Tank and Tank 2. Loving the game. Really interested to see when they open the marketplace and game mode.

explain this to me

this shit is confusing my balls off but I'm intrigued

i literally don't understand what's happening with money anymore

Why are the tanks so fucking expensive, sucks to be a poorfag

how will battles work?

will my precious pajeet LT-1 get killed and I stop earning money on it?

ethertanks has only been out for 15 hours at this point -- still a great time to get in on the action.

I say people have 3 more hours to get in if they wanna make a profit. This thing will be dead in 48 hours.

link me fags

what the hell, is this an advanced pajeet thread or what?

ethertanks.com

ethertanks.com

stfu and buy some tanks, the earlier you buy the faster you profit

yes, the only way they make money is to scam more pajeets into buying in

>ethertanks.com

404 not found you little bitch

ethertanks.com

get a browser that isn't shit, pajeet

White person here, I have gotten about 10USD worth of ETH every hour since the update with only the cheapest tank. GET. THE. FUCK.. IN!!

Same

what the hell is this? the website doesn't say much.

Money is becoming a form of expression, rather than an end goal to buy things.

its a ponzi disguised as a tank game, get in or stay poor. this is the ground floor

yeah it's a commodity. so basically...nothing has changed?

how do you make money off it?

It has just become much easier to express your interests with individualized forms of money.
If im a SJW and want to make a currency that can be exchanged between other Social Justic warrior faggots, I can do it.

If im a gamer and want to make a programmable form of money that my firends and I pay into a contract and winner of the games gets the pot, I can do it.

This is ideas backed by electricity.

I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU CAN CASH OUT AND KEEP YOUR TANK, YOU LITERALLY GET YOUR TANK FOR LIFE!!! AND I'M JUST MADE ANOTHER $200 TONIGHT LETS GOOO

Best part is that it's not even a ponzi. It acts like one at first to get people fuckloads of money but then there's a fair open market and everyone's investment is still there at the end of this phase

I've made 2k off of some MT-1's
Pretty sure that I was the first one to buy them tho. Spent a solid 3 hours thinking I got scammed.

Well worth it and will likely FOMO the next Ponzi game.

almost doubled my money with the HT-3

NEW TANK RIGHT NOW BUY BUY BUY

ATTENTION PAJEETS NEW TANK IS UP, EASY MONEY FAGGOTS

seems to me that the rate of sale drops as the price increases meaning the rate of roi also starts to grind to a halt

your probably correct

>image is study i have done in past 3 hours

I got a "tank", an LT-2 and the newest tank just released. Am I gonna make it bros?

oh and one thing to add is LT-1 seems to me the most consistent in terms of ROI

LT-2 -- questionable
New tank -- better chance than LT-2

LT-2 is actually chugging along decently. Should I add an LT-1 maybe?

I just bought Izida tank, it's fucking killing it right now, 0.1 eth in 3 minutes. ROI in 10 minutes. I love tanking.

Just grabbed an Izida myself, this shit is crazy

thats based off the assumption the rate continues the same

This shit is so off the rails.
A god damn mobile phone game built upon a pyramid scheme that exclusively uses digital ponzibucks.

>Willingly putting yourself in a ponzi scheme
are you fucking retarded

early investors make mad gains. this is your chance to get in before the normies.

Nothing makes sense

That's what everyone thinks you idiot.

new Izida is making amazing ROI's, did ROI in 20 minutes, this shit is killing it.