How much money would it take for you to DM a game full of manchildren that you can't relate to?

How much money would it take for you to DM a game full of manchildren that you can't relate to?

20$ and some snacks

100$ per game

10 Euro / hour

6$ per hour per player

Might as well ask for monopoly money

I already do it for free.

The absolute madman

>that you can't relate to
Dealbreaker. If I can't relate to them at all then I can't run anything for them to have fun in.

I'm having trouble imagining manchildren I can't relate to.
But I think about 50€/session, or 20€/hour, whichever is higher would be ok.

Oh god you just made me remember running Shadowrun for my roommates in college. I had done so well not dredging up those memories.

$10/hr for a 5 man band.
$5 for every person past 5
I will say "yes" more than no.
I will assume 2 hours of game time unless otherwise specified.
They dictate system and I will include special requests.

I'll negotiate the price per person with their sad parents.

It'll basically run like a daycare. Snacks are at the table, no staying up late, TV only if i say so. If you don't want to play DnD with us you can sit in the timeout corner on your DS

Hopefully a 5 man can bring in 30 an hour minimum

$150 an hour

20 dollars for a 4 hour game, a few extra bucks for anything longer.
I'd run almost anything at that point.
Even autistic ERP Pathfinder stuff.

>Hopefully a 5 man can bring in 30 an hour minimum

You are delusional. No one is paying you that much you nerd

>implying sad elderly parents wouldn't pay 6 dollars an hour to get their whiny NEET kid out of the house

Dont underestimate the power of autsim

10$ per person for 4 hours base rate.
You guys choose the system
Anything d20 or high crunch is 5$ more an hour but I'll do it gladly.
I'll entertain weird shit. Sex is still off camera.
I will not flirt with you with npcs. Asking for anal is 50$ extra. No women. Not because I hate women but dealing with spergs and women at the same time is worth 3x what I charge.
I reserve the right to within the first game session refund your money and tell you to fuck off because you are too dysfunctional to live.

For autists I hate ( as opposed to autists I run for free) it's $1000k a session per. If they are just kids( as opposed to encrusted assholes harping on anime themes every six seconds, it's $10hr.

$100/player/hour. I got shit to do, son, and if they're really manchildren, I'm not interested, thus the exorbitant price.

>$2.50 an hour for 1-on-1 gay ERP.

Where do I sign up?

What's the minimum time investment and duration of commitment?

If I could get paid an arbitrarily large sum per hour and just do it for one hour and quit, that's much easier than agreeing to, say, do it for five hours once a week for the rest of my life. At some point more money isn't worth the amount of your life you're wasting.