Veeky Forums ETERNALLY BTFO

I'm gonna write jokes and earn fucking money doing nothing with BZC faggot, what are you guys doing? Kek.

VERGE IS THE STRONGEST RACE

Veeky Forumsraelies actually shilled me this.
Thank you.

Congrats man. I bought some back then too, but sold for a tiny profit. Wish I just ignored it.

Thanks. You've been in the game for awhile, so I reckon you've had some other good picks, no?

>implying I didn't get on that sweet moon mission hours before launch

Yeah, I've made a good amount so I can't complain. Nothing that went up 81000% though.

W A R X V G
A
R

X
V
G

What really gets me is the fact that the coin I threw the least money in moons the absolute hardest. I could have easily put more in, but I was a noob and too risk-averse. Shortly after I invested it skyrocketed so I never accumulated more.

>that dump

Turns out the developer is a genius. Not sure Verge will be stopped this next month.

Crashing already.

It's called a dip.
Nowhere near a crash.

You guys may not want to miss on skycoin also. It's also a dark net coin plus more extras

>being this retarded

AND...it's over

See ya back at 1100

Yeah someone dumped 260k vergens in one trade. Not a crash though

Guys can somebody with a brianed explain to me how vergebitcoins can go onto binance if there are no coins left available?

aaaaaaaaaaand its crashing

shut up.

If you were smart you would buy this dip

got rid of my bags for a profit

good riddance

I'm moving 10 XMR over to Polo to buy Verge.

AAAAAAAAAAA HURRY UP

I'm a rookie who actually sold at 50% and didn't fall for the hodl meme, ama

Didn't fall for the one trade that could retire you with a 1000 dollar investment?

Nigga is you crazy?! XMR is literally the only sure thing in crypto at this point.