Just going to come here and brag and reveal nothing and waste your time like a faggot

Veeky Forums - You know that gay old saying about how the people who made the most money in the gold rush were the people selling shovels? I figured out how to apply it to crypto, and at first I thought it was to make your own coin, and that might be one way, but I figured out a different way. You guys will be hearing about it soon. And you're going to love it, lol

lol

You're like every one else, full of ideas but lack the initiative and skill to actually make it happen. You came here for validation, to make yourself feel like your idea is worth something, when in reality. You're never gonna make it happen.

Bingo. OP you're a loser who is never going to do anything significant ever.

Both of you are losers too anons, admit it

You have new years resolutions for next year which you will never accomplish because just like this year, you fucked up user

You're fucked up user

Things are already in motion. You will hear about it in 48 hours tops. And you will get in and happily hand me your moneyz

you pretty much described ethereum basically. or an exchange.

Oh boy, a new Ethereum dApp. It'll either be a ripoff of cryptokittes or tanks. How boring.

i'm SOOOOOOOOOOO scared

yeah OP is going to make a shitty exchange then exit scam.

or vaporware ICO

lol, I run my own business from my garage, I live in Santa Monica, walk my kid to the beach whenever I feel like it. Wake up whenever I feel like it, travel whenever I feel like it. Ive been to 53 countries in the past 4 years. I have geo tags on my camera roll to prove it. Would you like me to?

Im the type that makes shit happen, its in my blood. I meet people like OP everyday, everyone comes to me with these "incredible ideas" they came up with, like they're some type of genius, when in reality, ideas are a dime a dozen, everybody has them. Not many people can make that shit happen though.

If you're not Larping OP then you could give a fuck about what I said. Good luck if true.

I like you.
Most people that make shit happen don’t brag about it either like OP.

hey guys we should start a big website to promote any fucking coin we want and raid youtube comment sections n shit. "BUY THIS" "BUY THAT"

LARP more

thanks just bought 100k

You want to see photos from Iceland, Bangladesh, Thailand, China, every state in America? lol I’m up for the challenge...

>Iceland
As comfy as I imagine?

You might
Type of business I will run from my garage for a while at least
You'll see so soon, I'll point out this post when I present it to you guys
Don't be scared, it will help and you will love it

And everyone else here, get fucked, lol. No exchanges, scams, or scamcoins. You will all want/need me still.

the answer you're looking for is selling mining equipment

get the fuck out of here. you got that from my post on /trv

jesus christ larp more.

Also this is a good idea, lol. We should make a network of sweet shills and then we get a team to work together on shilling. Make it something actually worth something with upcoming news. I have a really good one that I'm almost done accumulating on

lol honestly don’t give a fuck if you believe me or not, I live an incredible life and feel lucky to have the opportunities I’ve had.

Go LARP somewhere else; this is my LARP thread, lol

the people selling the shovels are the exchanges

In many ways, yes

Anyone want some free info on my coin? Have accumulated all I can right now, and it's still up a bit, but I'm working on a shill post or two. It really is a good one. And you can get a lot of market cap for a little bit of money right now only

shill it to me

come just be a bro and tell us. most people here are poor so it won't affect your accumulation. but you'll gain some relentless shills

It's a good one. No one big is in it right now, they have just started, lol. $3 million market cap or so. Shares profits around their extremely limited supply. Trying to be the Localbitcoins.com of ethereum. Wanna buy my light as a feather bags?

Crypto allows you to do this?

Also as a gift to the pump and the spirit of New Year's, I'm going to buy the ten percent I have left at midnight, hopefully others will do the same. Or dump on me, lol

I absolutely love iceland :)

Still true since GPU is the shovel, NVidia YTD gain for 2017 is 82.6%