>Duncans Playlist
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEaPE4sLDA7ucJ0dkiVZSW6ghZUNGFHIW

>GW FAQ (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata#40k-errata
warhammer-community.com/?s=Errata
>FW FAQ (1.1):
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads#warhammer40k

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Pictorial_List_of_Space_Marine_Chapters_A-L
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Pictorial_List_of_Space_Marine_Chapters_M-Z
youtube.com/watch?v=YMU-6FMqNcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for "bland" is a meaningless buzzword

Every player is the most annoying. You players are basically girls with dyed hair. You try to act like you're not the same as those other players, but you are all terrible and can't be trusted.

Did we already have a thread with Ork player doing a dance?

I'm seeing 30-60% point drops on already good wargear.

I want to field a super-heavy tank, but I'm hesitating between a Macharius Vulcan and a Stormlord.
I'm playing Death Korps of Krieg, so the masive transport option the Stormlord has can be useful for bayonet charges.

Should you ever put semi expensive weapons on models with b.s. higher than 3?

Reminder that Orks bonuses are subtle.

This is a big ask but could someone please take a screenshot of the points values in the Space Marine Codex?
Got a long train journey ahead of me, wanted to do some list building to kill time but the download on my phone fucked up, so thought I’d improvise with the points values and BattleScribe

Am I Iron Enough yet?

>Irish Car Bombing: Redux (1850 pts)

===Spearhead Detatchment=== (+1 CP)
Legion: Iron Warriors

>HQ: Chaos Lord (86 pts)
-Mark of Khorne
-Talisman of Burning Blood
-Combi-Flamer
-Chainaxe

>Heavy Support: Havocs (186 pts)
-Icon of Vengeance
Aspriring Champion:
-Bolt pistol
-Combi-flamer
Havoc with Heavy weapon: x4
-Missile Launcher

>Heavy Support: Havocs (186 pts)
-Icon of Vengeance
Aspriring Champion:
-Bolt pistol
-Combi-flamer
-Missile Launcher

>Heavy Support: Havocs (176 pts)
Aspriring Champion:
-Bolt pistol
-Combi-flamer
-Missile Launcher

===Vanguard Detatchment=== (+1 CP)
Legion: Iron Warriors

>HQ: Warpsmith (87 pts)
-Mark of Khorne
-Combi-flamer

>Elites: Helbrute (112 pts)
-Mark of Khorne
-Missile Launcher
-Reaper Autocannon

-Mark of Khorne
-Missile Launcher
-Reaper Autocannon

-Mark of Khorne
-Missile Launcher
-Reaper Autocannon

>Fast Attack: Warp Talons (216 pts)
-Mark of Khorne
Warp Talon Champion:
Warp Talon: x7

===Super-Heavy Auxiliary Detatchment===

>Lord of War: Renegade Knight (577 pts)
-Stormspear Rocket Pod
-Heavy Stubber
-Rapid-fire Battle Cannon and Heavy Stubber
-Rapid-fire Battle Cannon and Heavy Stubber

right so on the off chance there are any other NY fags here, does anyone have any experince with Undiscovered Realms in White Plains?

>Started a set of FW rhino doors 3 weeks ago
>Been bogged down in college work for what feels like a month
>Leader of 2 group projects in college, spoon-feeding another student in another group
>Have an assessment tomorrow morning, then an assignment this weekend
>Can genuinely feel health deteriorating from lack of sleep
>Just want to paint my Rhino doors
Shit sucks man.

>reading the Tau Battleforce Article
>They are still trying to sell the Riptide as a flexible suit when its overcosted and can barely kill anything

>quick truescaling space marines
Alright I'm tired of manlet marines so I'm looking into bringing them to a less retarded scale with plastic card. Where do y'all reckon I should put it? Obviously a slice is going under the torso but I also want taller legs, should I enlarge under or above the calves? Google and GIMP tinkering didn't get me a satisfying answer yet

They can call it subtle or whatever the fuck they want, i just see my tournament list suddenly has 190 points freed up.

I want to decorate my Chaos vehicles with giblets and body parts.
Are there some good ones made of plastic?
Or should I take the plunge and green stuff them?

do these 4+ models have any sort of reroll rule that isnt dependent on another unti?

25 points for a Power Klaw was ridiculous. It's good gear, it's just not worth that much, especially with the -1 to hit. Nauts were also very underwhelming for what you were getting.

Spend the extra on power klaws.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE

Are they durable and cheap otherwise? Also what role?

Why are we against female space marines again? Don't we want the hobby to grow?

Does anyone have any recommendations for bits for potential Eldar symbol staff tops?

Looking to convert the Farseer from the Start Collecting box to a Spiritseer - have done the pose and other swaps, all it needs now is some kind of symbol to make the Witchblade/Spear into a Witchstaff.

That's what you get for being a nazi scum.

Yeah, sadly morkanaughts are still trash.
It's a shootier version of the Gorkanaught.. with guns that are unsuitable for Ork BS.

When sisters go plastic

Not as bad then when they tried to market some of the two worst units from arguably the worst codex of 7th edition.

No, paricularly the death guard vehicles like bloat drone. Pretty penny for the heavy blight launchers that seems to be half effective.

That's how i saves so much, I already have PKs on everything able to take em, beside the 2x killsaw MANs.

I'm thinking a banna nob to make the sloggin' boys even more of a fire magnet.

How many points should i invest in a set of Death Company? Right now i am putting 372 points into a set of 15 but i am not sure if thats too much or not.

who's this "we" you speak of?

That sexist faction is getting squatted and you know it.

Uncontrolled growth is literally cancer.

Ah, I remember the hype.
Good times.

Is nobs in a naut a legit strategy like we thought it was going to be at the beginning of 8th? I mean we were right about spamming conscripts. What about the nobs?

did this work

40k community of course. Who else?

Give them Plaguespitters always

There's better things to spend you points on, but it's not the burning pile of shit-covered infants it used to be.

i hope you have a zoom function, im too old to figure out how to make it bigger

They'll get squatted when the emperor gets his small boney ass off the Golden Throne and strangles the Chaos gods.

number 3rd and last one

You put it in portrait position ways when you do the snap.

3x Plagueburst Crawlers running entropy cannons+heavy stubbers with an arch-contaminator lord babysitting them have been great for me

That’s wonderful
Thanks user

So wif that new Ork stratagem, I can attach a unit of 9 kitted out nobz to a unit of 30 boyz?

DEFFSTAR COMIN FRU!

Did the Necrons get any points changes besides the 2 forgeworld models?

>>
No. Must be same Datasheet.

Nope.

So what's the general list building strategy in 8th wrt CP? Starting out with stacking as much shit to make a Brigade possible? 9cp is so much more than any other combination. I haven't played yet, do they matter enough that stacking as many as possible is important?

Demographic representation has little to no effect on consumer numbers. There is a reason Metroid never had to introduce Samus (male) to combat it's lack of male players, and Super Mario Brothers has never had a problem retaining female fans.

I want to paint Cultists orange to be like a penal legion, but I'm not sure what parts to paint orange because of how the rags look. What parts of their rags do you think would be ideal?

For codex armies you do want max cp. Index doesn't matter as much.

Is math an art?

That would super charge SoB with their collective faith orgasm

Welp, that turned it from a fun stratagem to a fucking shite one. Orks really made out poorly in the stratagems department, huh? At least PK's dropped in points and the relic axe is alright.

Nope.

that was adorable in a strange way

is the 40k community against female marines? I mean I have my reservations but I don't claim to speak for anyone else

Any and all by Wayne England

>is the 40k community against female marines?
Overwhelmingly yes. Basically every argument for including female space marines is terrible.

Is the LotR community against a Gangsta rap musical remake?

According to my calculations yes.

Yes I'm against female marines.

THIS
FUCKING
PICTURE

Not really. It's very useful in kill points games.

Space marines yes obviously.
Fem guardsmen is What ever.

im getting old user, and i dont know technology like i used to. hell in my day, you had a console or a handheld. now you kids have this newfangled console that can become a handheld if you want!

Pls user, I just want to paint my toy soldiers.

Planning a Primaris-only Imperial Fists successor, wondering if this colour scheme looks okay/is too similar to an existing one.

This.

Female Guardsmen would be awesome. Female Space Marines never ever.

Truly, a HERO OF THE IMPERIUM!

Pants and tops orange or maybe tops white like a sweaty wifebeater. Coats and other extra clothes brown/black

Looks good to me but I can't tell you if it's too similar to an existing one.

It's rather meh, it's not terribly close to another scheme though ti does have the colours in common with Scythes of the Emperor

It's more vocal in the against.

The fluff arguments are all stupid. The more valid criticism is that Sisters get relegated to even more of a side line and given how long they dragged the faction on instead of squatting it it's just a waste and a bloat.

Most people just go Eh, That's Nice I guess.

Very few are actively pushing for it in earnest

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Pictorial_List_of_Space_Marine_Chapters_A-L

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Pictorial_List_of_Space_Marine_Chapters_M-Z

So with Chaper Approved changing point costs does this mean that future printings of those Codexes that were affected would have the new point costs or will the Chapter Approved expansion pack still be needed on top of the Codex?

When I did it I put a 1mm piece belowe the belt and in the hip joints where the soft armor met the leg. I lut stuff on the belt to kind of disguise the whole thing.

Look up the "leave no model unconverted" blog on dakkadakka. It helped me

This. Only man children care about 40k fluff. There is no reason to be against female space marines.

I don't know, who would I even ask about that? Does the LotR community have some sort of system where they elect a spokesperson to talk for them?

...desu I actually quite like the idea

youtube.com/watch?v=YMU-6FMqNcc

Feels completely off to me as it is ling established that SM are male only.
And imo are well represented with SoB, SoS, female inquisitors, guardsmen and eldar

Exactly, 40k has an entire faction of women in power armour. But some how the only thing that matters to the SJW retards is marines
Why? Because men can’t have nice things that is why.

Are there anyone actually IN the hobby pushing for it or is it just a "standing outside pissing in" thing?

Top bait

belt and coloured shoes look stupid

>WHERE'S JOKER

Why are even generic Ork characters so much more fun and flavorful than anyone else's? The Ultramarine Librarian character is "Big Ultramarine Librarian". The Eldar Fire Dragon character is "Big Fire Dragon". The Ork Stormboy character is a crazy bastard with prosthetic legs he got by biting them off a dreadnought after it ripped off his and murders any of his men that so much as looks at him funny.

Is the Stormsurge worth its points?

>Y-you are just baiting
Just as i said. There is no argument to be against female space marines.

If you're Tau, you don't have a choice.

>The Eldar Fire Dragon character is "Big Fire Dragon

Been There, done that... All i can Tell you to cheer you up ist that after College while Working, you'll have even less time for your hobbies....sorry...

No one is pushing for it its just trolling picked up by autist looking for attention.

Because Ork character are Characterful first, all other considerations comes after.

That said Zagstuk just chewed though the wiring in the dread after losing his legs, it was Commisar Yarrich that looted his powerklaw form an Ork.

>There is no argument to be against female space marines.
Because female actual Marines are a joke?

It's just the standard bullshit of people who aren't engaged in the hobby and never will be demanding changes for something they don't even like. If they knew anything about 40k they'd know the Sororitas exist and are a big part of the religious arm of the Imperium, but they don't know because they're not fans and they just want companies to change shit to feel more "inclusive" and then never play the game themselves anyway because it's nerd shit.

To be fair guys my point really was that none of us speak for anyone else

This guy got it

They’re a pretty good outfit. Decent 40k crowd. I played a blood bowl demo there once. No 40k discounts though

To play doubles advocate, "Sisters of Battle exist" doesn't really solve the problem when they are traditionally such an inaccessible army. They have a history of being nowhere near as cheap, available, or supported as traditional Space Marines (remember that for a while their codex was only in White Dwarf), and Space Marines also have a greater freedom of being 'your guys'-able while SoB are generally single-minded in their fluff. It's not that they are uninteresting, they just don't have the freedom to make something like the more interesting side chapters that marines have.

That being said, all of these are only symptoms of the greater problem with playing an NPC-tier army that isn't Space Marines in Marinehammer 40k. I still don't think female marines should be a thing, but saying "just play SoB" isn't going to fix it until we get plastic sisters or something else to help them stand out more.

t. xenosfag