Top kek lads

> tfw when most of you actually believe the FUD surrounding LINK.
> tfw when you dont believe the coutdown
> tfw when you dont believe LINK resides on a fully functioning platform already in use with huge companies
> tfw you refuse to invest
> tfw you shit your pants when LINK actually hits top 10
> tfw when you cry yourself to sleep because you just didnt listen

top kek lads. dyor next time, will ya?

Other urls found in this thread:

group.axa.com/en/newsroom/news/axa-goes-blockchain-with-fizzy
create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/fa4703cb68e3c152a9f47bafd57fe1fa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

W-wait... wut? Seriously what is this, link me please...

i've already said too much...

holy shit OP

What's even more impressive is the truth about LINK holders not fucking selling. For a coin on binance to be up +50% and still only trading at sub-500 BTC over the past day speaks fucking wonders to the iron hands.

Its old

If you're so new that you don't know what this is and don't have 10k links then you will never ever make it

50k stinky linky here -- iron fucking hands

you wouldn't happen to have .656 BTC lying around would you? Need it for a friend.

PS

Anyone notice the past 5+ hours of accumulation?

linkies have the strongest hands. this is fact. the iq barrier to entry further proves this point

AXA integrating chainlink across industries
group.axa.com/en/newsroom/news/axa-goes-blockchain-with-fizzy

heh i did, now i just have a buttload more LINK.

So what happens at the end of the countdown

100k link strong hand holder here. Will I make it?

Anyone hodling 10k+ LINK gets a lambo

I sent Rory a nice new years message. Hopefully we all make it next year lads. Godspeed

Here's link to op

create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/fa4703cb68e3c152a9f47bafd57fe1fa

Stinky linkie, dribbles more than LeBron
Stinky linkie, still lives with his mom
Stinky linky brought his mom to prom and she got fucked by Chad

Its funny how the average crypto "investor" by default expects all these formal partnership and announcements when in reality, the market SmartContract.com is implementing itself isnt going to get on twitter and be like "hey Guy, proud to be using ChainLink for out Smart Contract services!"

Its like McDonalds shouting out their payment processors or the company who provides they're employee uniforms. It just doesn't work that way. Same goes for Ripple for example, people dont believe "banks are using it" but in reality, your bank doesnt slap a logo of every single contracting service or tech company they use to make their busiess run.

So what? This is sold news. When the clock strikes 0, nothing will happen. I'm sure the PoC with axa went great and stuff but it's not like there will be some huge reveal in 9 hours

>Inb4 fud

Bump.

>mfw being a stinky linky pays off

>HURHUR THE ROCKET WILL TAKKKKEEE OFFFFF

so this was a test and when the contract expires the test will be considered a success?

Yep. And what other protocol can incorporate off chain flight data in real time? Holla boiiii

No this is an actual working contract. ChainLink is fully operation (you can literally make smart contracts right now).

Ironically the Huge reveal has nothing to do with this. Literally in 9 hours the weekly candle on the LINK chart goes green on the MACD signalling a bull market for LINK.

pic related

yeah i get that. i don't understand the significance of the countdown/expiration. what am i supposed to take away from this?

Sorry, countdown in pic is a different countdown

see comment above you

LINK holders sleep comfy AF with both eyes closed every night.

You are not an investor. You are not anything special. You have contributed nothing to the development of ChainLink. Buying a funny internet token and hoping the price goes up does not make you an investor. You do not matter at all to the success of ChainLink, none of us do. Sergey already has partnerships, he already has industry recognition. Sergey very easily could have secured ALL of his funding from angel investors/firms or fintech and instead he CHOSE to do an ICO. Because that's the kind of guy Sergey is (he's a philosophy major for a reason), instead of only allowing insiders and big swinging company dicks to make money off of his product which IS NOT MARKETED TOWARDS THE AVERAGE PERSON, he chose to hold an ICO so the average person could get a piece of the pie. Now every entitled faggot here who buys LINK is upset that they didn't get an easy 10x in a month so they panic sell and fud. Sergey doesn't give a shit about some loser whining on Veeky Forums about his bags because he knows what he has, he knows the opportunity he is giving you, and he knows that if you sell and fail to make money off of LINK it is because of your own weak hands, and you will look back in regret when you see that all you had to do was wait a couple months. But you didn't because you're impatient and wanted Twitter updates and blog posts too much to see the bigger picture.

Unironically this.

Yup if you can't see the bigger picture I'm sorry you're just retarded and have no idea how computers work. Literally deserve to be poor for lack of knowledge.

Sounds like satoshi, confirmed sergey is satoshi.

>no tweets
>no blog post
>no hats
>no skateboards
stupid linkies dont even know how crypto works

He did an ICO because he needed funding and wasnt getting anything from the project.
Cares about the average person? Nigga please everyone here had to enter pools to get in on the crowdsale.

yeah yeah we all know you're terrified of pools tyrone

70k here. Rock Solid since ICO.

We will hit $100+ one day

Hey Big bag holders. You are going to help raise the price right? Gotta sell a small portion so the train has gas

seats taken.

Chainlink it rewriting their entire code to GO in hopes they can launch a TEST net in Q1.

Anyone expecting $3 before March are the essence which the moniker "stinky linky" is derived from

You are not an investor. You are not anything special. You have contributed nothing to the development of ChainLink. Buying a funny internet token and hoping the price goes up does not make you an investor. You do not matter at all to the success of ChainLink, none of us do. Sergey already has partnerships, he already has industry recognition. Sergey very easily could have secured ALL of his funding from angel investors/firms or fintech and instead he CHOSE to do an ICO. Because that's the kind of guy Sergey is (he's a philosophy major for a reason), instead of only allowing insiders and big swinging company dicks to make money off of his product which IS NOT MARKETED TOWARDS THE AVERAGE PERSON, he chose to hold an ICO so the average person could get a piece of the pie. Now every entitled faggot here who buys LINK is upset that they didn't get an easy 10x in a month so they panic sell and fud. Sergey doesn't give a shit about some loser whining on Veeky Forums about his bags because he knows what he has, he knows the opportunity he is giving you, and he knows that if you sell and fail to make money off of LINK it is because of your own weak hands, and you will look back in regret when you see that all you had to do was wait a couple months. But you didn't because you're impatient and wanted Twitter updates and blog posts too much to see the bigger picture.