Red potions are HP, blue potions are MP, and yellow potions are PP

Red potions are HP, blue potions are MP, and yellow potions are PP.

>tfw party finds your piss bottles

Potions are red,
and sometimes their blue,
but in the end,
I'd rather drink you.

What's MP, the only games I can find use that crappy "Vancian Magic" system with the spell slots and shit.

PP potions are pink though. also they're not really potions so much as small, edible crystals.

How do the power points work in your system?

ayyy

>56682439
Wow epic post my dude really worked hard for that (You)

Isn't PP a thing in Pokémon? What's it supposed to be here?

Do health potions restore health or luck?

>yellow potions are PP.
No they aren't, yellow potions thaw you out when you're frozen. Everyone knows this.

>yellow potions are PP
This joke is going to go over many a neckbeard's head.

gets it

I don't see how it could go over anyone's head. It's just not possible. I don't believe it.

vigor

Those are valuable jars of fire dousing and demoralizing agent, mate.

>Filename
Nooooo God damn it! I thought I could be free from this hell. Why did you remind me?

You must not have looked very hard? Point-based casting is pretty common. Exalted uses Essence to power Sorceries, Anima uses Zeon to power spellcasting, etc.

Little blue pills is the euphemism, user

>be wizard
>the paladin doesn't know that the health potions I've been giving him are filled with my blood and bodily fluids
>my paladin's willpower to protect me is stronger than a real health potion
>comments that real health potions don't taste good
>mfw

Same thing but
> be a FEMALE wizard

>blood and bodily fluids
Wait what

I need more Kizuna reacts.

Polyjuice Potion?

False.
Red potions are Health Potions.
Blue potions are Mana Potions.
White potions are Stamina Potions.
Purple potions are Rejuvenation Potions.
Black and grey potions with a skull cap are Antidotes.
Yellow potions are explosives.
Green potions are posionous gas.

Literally took until 's post for me to get it, I was thinking he was talking about psionic ability

>potions get randomized every time you change levels

Reading this thread... I realized that most us will die from potion misidentification.

Remember: Colour means nothing until you have identified the potion first.

Dip before you sip.

When you play too many roguelikes.

white potions are common
green potions are uncommon
blue potions are rare
purple potions are epic
orange potions are legendary

I've done this in every game I've ever run and no one in my group of 7 years has gotten the reference. Also, I made them out of easily crushed, edible glass, so I could justify using a potion as a swift action. You don't need to drink it (even though you can), you could also pop yhe whole thing in your mouth and swallow it whole, shove it up your ass, or smash it over your head and receive the same effect.

It's probably something like in Elder Scrolls where fatigue and magicka are different bars.

what about pearlescent potions, user?

Then you've not done your job and organised a proper party to trudge through Hell, and Nightmare...

Here, I just made this.

What does PP stand for?

piss pot

I think you should just use something like a 2d30 table or 3d20 for the colors, and then have the other effects like clear, dark, murky etc be a seperate table on a d24 or something.

Not them, but I really like this, thank you.

Psynergy Points

>2d30 table or 3d20
1) Most people don't have d30s or d24s. This table is meant to be usable with physical dice, not just digital RNGs.
2) Neither 2d30 nor 3d20 has 60 possibilities.
3) Even if they did, rolling a combination of dice does not give an equal chance of all results.

Perhaps you meant 1d3x1d20, used similarly to how two d10s are used for a d100, but even there it's not really the same effect as what I'm going for. The results in the second column can be used on their own, or in combination with a base color (or potentially in combination with others in the second column), and a base color can stand alone without an additional descriptor like milky or fizzy. So, for instance, with this table, you could have simply a ruby potion, or a fizzy ruby potion, or a cloudy potion, or a fizzy cloudy potion, or a swirly potion consisting of a mix of fizzy ruby portions and dark opalescent portions.

The way this table is set up, the odds are stacked in favor of the simple ones (70% of results will just be a single descriptor), but with lots of various permutations possible in that minority of more detailed cases.

Mah nigga!

I like converting vancian into MP spell per day * their levels added together cast at a cost of their level.

Do you think those crystals are just kidney stones higher level psions pass?

>not pouring piss over your head
>current year

>yellow potions are peepee
Checks out.

So what you're telling me, humans are just walking bottles of potion? That's an interesting way of looking at it I guess

If you're a vampire, yes.

Well...It was a hard fight and I needed the HP

What does a vampire want with urea and saltpeter?

To have the ingredients to make basic gunpowder obviously

>implying vampires can't use guns and cannons and explosives

Yeah but where does the blue come from

>Most people don't have d30s or d24s
Most people need to get fucking good.

I have a d30 spindown, which theoretically would see a lot of use since I play a fair amount of MtG, but in reality the only time we're using anything other than an app, it's REL and I'd rather just use paper
d30s are kind of ass

Cobalt in the glass. It's less effective protection from light than amber glass, but looks classier. This is an important consideration when so many MP restoratives are ether.

Red potions are fire
Blue potions are lightning
Green potions are acid
Yellow potions are poison
Potions with a skull summon death, who drains your goddamn hp and chases you around the stage like a fucking bitch until your friend uses a pot or you fucking die goddamit

If you want to heal hp, just eat an apple or some chicken you found on the floor.

Is that why my potions develop a skunky flavor when I leave it in the sun? I’ve just been masking the flavor with lime like an asshole.

Red + Blue = purple
Penises are purple
Therefore, Penis juice is rich in mana and hit points.

I think you might want to have it checked, my friend.

Not him, but user, those dice are kinda ugly.

cum.

Red is for Hearts
Green is for Magic
Blue is for Both

Zelda?

>Red potions are HP
>blue potions are MP

Step it up, senpai