WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT? WHAT THEY MEAN BY PROGRESSIVE? SJW INVADING MY GOD DAMN CARD GAME? FUCK OFF!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT? WHAT THEY MEAN BY PROGRESSIVE? SJW INVADING MY GOD DAMN CARD GAME? FUCK OFF!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
youtube.com/watch?v=Vy5-qBhUpQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would snakes have boobs at the first place.?

Because boobs are awesome!

Who the fuck cares?

As a snake person, I am thankful to see my culture represented, but also offended to see my culture appropriated.

No big snake tiddies no money.
Why not?

snek deserve boops.

post hemepeni or slither the fuck out

Kamigawa block seems soo far away...

Do not boop that serpentine creature.

I was pretty sure there was snake women with boobs in that set?

Yes. Clearly you are the only reasonable person left.

It's time for magic's fall.

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

wtf i hate wizards now

If it didn't have that stupid corset no one would have known that it was supposed to be a girl in the first place. Why would a snake wear a corset at all?

uh, it's her turn now, sweetie. calm down.

She'd use it to push up her breasts-- if she had any!

how do we even know it's a female snake

The snake is still curvy.

Also that article is completely retarded because I don't see the connection between snake people having boobs and progressivism.

Objectively wrong

How does living without experiencing any joy or warmth feel like?

Something like ths.

I mean, truthfully that's all the reason you actually need.

It's not like there's much more reason than that for breasts on humans. The vast majority of human women have breasts far larger than are actually physiologically necessary for nursing. Most mammals get by just fine with only the slightest bulge, and that usually only forming during pregnancy and lactation. The persistent enlargement of human breasts is purely for sexual signaling.

They are also an exclusively mammal trait. They are called mammaries after all.

I'm so tired of this culture war shit.

Boobs are more than just mammary glands. Most mammals do not have boobs in the sense that humans do.

Boobs are an exclusively mammal trait, yes, but only because they happen to be an exclusively human trait. A snake with D cups makes every bit as much biological sense as a cat with D cups -- ie, none at all.

its quirky and they want it. happened to vidya, and they freaked out and cried to /b/. happened to metal music, but that was already a cycle metal goes through and buttmad spergs just keep it contained by calling people posers. happened to comic books, they used market pressures with mixed results. what defensive measures do card games have against fake fans who want to choose what your tastes are?

snek a cute in last two panels

youtube.com/watch?v=Vy5-qBhUpQo

Seriously though, how can science explain Ghanaians calling down lightning to smite their foes?
Reason BTFO

Without reading the article they probably claim it's either trans representation or that it's anti-sexist-images-of-women. It's progressive claptrap, it doesn't have to make sense.

If they think I wouldn't stick my dick in that cloaca just because it doesn't have tits they're wrong.

The worst thing is it fucking follows you. Since the election I can't even watch TV without seeing full blown propaganda.

They should add an "Abortion" card to MtG, that would be pretty progressive

Progs should be put into a ideological ghetto, the place they deserve.

Having a wee pee doesn't make you a "snake person".

>And this is the corset I wear to show off my tits....If I had them!

this tbqh

You said it yourself. Calling this people posers. Entryism is a time honored tactic of communists and progs.

Ya know if i had one of those b8 images id be posting it right now

A personal favorite for you sir.

The aliens in xcom2 where mutated with human DNA to enhance their capabilities. Thats why the boobs are there actually.

I still kinda wanna fuck that snake though

i really don't like the equating of prudishness with progressivism

why did the sex positives have to lose so hard?

I read the article and it was complete crap, the writer didn't comment once on how cute the snake is.

Because hedonists have no spine. And the Sex Negatives aren't acting against female sluttiness, they're decrying males finding things attractive.

Actually the snakes in xcom 2 are described as their real unadulterated forms.and the lumps are explained as venom sacks

>Even mentioning SJW or any synonym/euphemism is a bannable offense at MTGSalvation now
>Reddit is redditarded
>The comment sections of store websites aren't conductive for discussion
>WotC's website got rid of comment sections
>Veeky Forums is being bugged by /pol/ becaus "wi ar leshun lelelelelel"

Fucking facebook is the only place where people are being able to discuss this stupid game sincerelly and I wouldn't be surprised if DCIs start getting banned because peopel are posting with their IRL names there.

Okay bored and I made it