GM or player
Time available
System
Contact information
Other details

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/modiphius/corvus-bellis-infinity-roleplaying-game
infinitythegame.com/game/whatis
docs.google.com/document/d/1YnQO_aR_F0WEXqViXqkIwhV3IqYpoOCt7ZQANqhMPII/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GM or player
Player
Time available
12 noon to 12 midnight central standard time.
System
Magical burst
Contact information
Discord is NG0010 #1097
Other details
No erp

hi Nicole

Do i know you?

OMG R U A GIRL?

>GM or Player
GM
>System
AdEva 3e
>Time Availability
Whenever works, would like to at least play two sessions a week.
>Text or Voice
Voice
>Contact Information
[email protected]
>Other Info
Be ready for kawaii desu

>No erp
Damn........................................................................................

>Player/GM
GM

>System(s)
A FATE hack I'm working on

>Timezone/Schedule
GMT. Game will be in the evenings as and when myself and enough people are free.

>Text or Voice
Voice mostly, but I might try a little with text for variety's sake

>Contact
Mithrandalf#0706 on discord

>Other Info
Looking for some players for a series of testing oneshots for a Dumb Anime Mech FATE hack homebrew I'm trying to iron out. Tonally think Gundam 00 or Code Geass. Once I've got it working well I'll probably look into starting a campaign on a real schedule.

Hit
Me
Up

I really need to find a better place t look for games

>System Preferred
Infinity RPG
kickstarter.com/projects/modiphius/corvus-bellis-infinity-roleplaying-game

>Times Set (with timezone!)
Biweekly on sunday afternoons UTC+1
Session 0 would ideally be on the 3rd

>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
roll20 for maps and dice
Discord for everything else

>Voice or text
Voice

>Contact Info/Discord Room Link
Musclewizard#4907 on Discord

>Additional Notes
Infinity is a sci-fi RPG based on the Infinity Miniature game. You play agents of Bureau Noir, which is essentially sci-fi interpol. You go out and investigate whatever you're tasked with by Bureau Noir and while you're all on the same team, most characters will be from rival factions which might have their own, potentially competing, sub-objectives within a mission. You can find out more from the kickstarter above, by PMing me or from this link: infinitythegame.com/game/whatis

Timeslot got moved from thursday evening to sunday afternoon!

>GM or player
player

>Time available
Saturday 9p through 7a est

>System
CofD Werewolf the Forsaken

>Contact information
PerfectMetis#3940

>Other details
looking for a first time player friendly game, mic preferred.

Now, I haven't really kept up with Infinity but as an RPG setting it seems really appealing, but can you play as one of Aleph's post humans?

Yeah, you can.
There's a lifepath system comparable to traveller. If you roll Aleph as your faction (or spent a point to just decide) you're either a recreation (GM approval required) or an aspect / posthuman.

Bump

I sent you an email.

>GM or player
GM
>Time available
Sundays 1200 CST (1700 UTC)
>System
The Velvet Book, a Persona homebrew of Monsters and Other Childish Things
>Contact information
Powerful Black Gangs#0620
>Other details
The rules and further details will be available upon request. We're looking for a new player to join the group now that the party has cleared their first dungeon.

And to clarify, the game will be text based and run via Discord.

Bump

Gib

Bump

One more for the night

Aaand we now have a persona thread. Lovely

>GM or player
Player
>Time available
MST, 1300 to 2300.
>System
Completely new to RPGs, willing to try anything with swords.
>Contact information
Discord is Robotman600#8009
>Other details
Willing to use any platform necessary, but no voice chat.

I didn't like your application, refused.

why though?

You seemed kind of needy. You can appeal the decision in this thread if you can adequately explain to me why I should play with you in the thread.

Still got spaces for this.

That's probably not the GM.

Morning bump

GM or player

Player, currently GM'ing, i need my fix man.

Time available

UTC+1

System

Experience with D&D and nWoD/oWod
Willing to pick up anything i dont allready know.

Contact information

Discord Azok#5270 or [email protected]

Other details

Text and voice is both fine by me.
Mainly just looking to have a relaxing time with a few people outside the flock i play with weekly.
Would preffer to play a character at the preiphery of the spotlight.

No interest in ERP, though i dont mind sexual content as long as it pertains to the story.

I can assure you I am the GM.

Well I just came back and someone pretending to be me is arguing with someone pretending to be a GM, so that's fun.

Hey, at least SOMEONE is getting some roleplaying done, right?

Post your GM license

Thanks for the interest shown. I am no longer looking for new applicants.

Bump

Good luck to you and your players then.

threads for specific systems can be a good place to find games.

I'm not familiar with magic burst though or how often there are threads about it on Veeky Forums.

Thank you and your trips.

>GM or player
can do either, but looking to play

>Time available
Sundays and Mondays (most of the day)
Or, any weekday evening after 6:30 Central time (US).

>System
preferably D&D (3.5,4e, or 5e) or Pathfinder

>Contact information
email: [email protected]
Discord: Dick Buttkiss#2857

>Other details
Up for pretty much whatever.

>Player/GM
Player
>System(s)
Whatever really, Have played all sorts of stuff.
>Timezone/Schedule
UTC+10
>Text or Voice
Both are fine
>Contact
Ziprasidone#2885
>Other Info
I'm bored please help me

Are Homebrew games allowed in game finder?

>GM or Player
Player

>System
Pathfinder, DnD, ACK, really whatever as long as its got healthy focus on RP and characters.

>Time Availability
Anything after 5pm EST Mon-Fri starting Dec 8
Any time on Sundays.

>Text or Voice
Voice or text. Fine with either

>Contact Information
Discord:
Sightless#0523

>Other Info
More than willing to read up on and learn a system I'm not familiar with if the means to acquire materials is on hand.

Not really into ERP but if theres erotic content in the campaign and its not disruptive then I'm not going to whine.

Yes, though you can expect to get made fun of or ignored at best.

anything is allowed in gamefinder, no rules but prepare to be judged by your peers if its shit.

Looking for a few fairly mature players, to get a semi-regular game going. Don't know what yet. But to start a formal group to draw good players from.

When a game would be in session, there would be no OOC talk, no interrupting or arguing with the GM, no shouting over other players. Characters turned in before the game begins, fully created too, not just your favorite anime picture. Simple play a good game, enjoy a story and perhaps create a few pleasant memories to look back fondly on.

Would anybody be interested?

I grow weary of the same problems and seek to find a way to avoid them. I want to play with people who show up when they say, talk about something other than anime, create suitable characters that are not some bizarre, sexual wish fulfillment.

that does sound interesting and I would like to play a game like that but it seems hard to achieve.

That could be the answer.

contact info ?

>GM or Player
Player, GM for ICRPG
>System
Legend of the Five Rings, Shadowrun
>Time Availability
-5 UTC (EST evenings)
>Text or Voice
Text via IRC
>Contact Information
irc.darkmyst.org #DarkMyst
>Other Info
Also interested in: Dungeon World, DCC, FATE, Mouse Guard, Torchbearer, One Roll Engine, Blades in the Dark, 7th Sea
Themes: Pokémon, Men in Black, EarthBound, Lord of the Rings, Star Trek

>GM or Player
Player

>System
Legend of the Five Rings, Shadowrun, 40krpg (DH2e preferred)

>Time Availability
UTC +10

>Text or Voice
Yes.

>Contact Information
Discord: Nero#8590

>Other Info
Available EST evenings (6pm onwards) your Wednesday to Sunday. (my Thursday to Monday) Otherwise available evenings UTC +10, with flexible weekends.

Bump

I've seen good homebrews get piled with players in minutes. If it's something people want to play, people will want to play it.

One last bump

These all sound like voicefag problems.

Have you considered text games?

boop

Still got room here.

Mechfags wanted.

What is a "FATE hack"? Is that what normal people would call homebrew?

Yes. Blame it on Powered by the Apocalypse, that's what they call the various PbtA games.

Yes.

GM or player
GM
Time available
12 noon to 12 midnight Eastern Standard time.
System
Star Trek Adventures, looking for not only players but other GMs as well to set up a fleet.
Contact information
Discord is James Taylor #4829
No erp. Please! Tried this on R*dd*t and got a bunch of requests to play as Furries and Futas trying to get me to turn the game into the USS Bang Bus.

>12-12
Is this the new nicole graf

That sounds pretty much right up my ally except it starts at midnight and I got to work the morning after.

Ping me and I can invite you to the Velvet Book discord server. You might be able to find another game there.

You realize that's time available, not duration of session, right?

Yeah but availability beginning at midnight isnt much better is it?

Yeah thats just what its called when its FATE. Same as it's a DM when you're playing DnD.

The way I see it, homebrewing for FATE is its own thing since its pmuch the whole point of the system.

Also, on an unrelated note, I was looking to check out the Firefly RPG. So if anyone wants to talk about it or has any experience with Cortex Plus systems like Marvel Heroic, please reach out to me at Powerful Black Gangs#0620

tell us more about your game.

I never watched Code Geas.
I watched a bit of the first Gundam.
I have watched 8th MS Team a few times and G-Gundam a few times.

Never watched Zeta or 00 or any other gundam unless you count a few episodes of SD.

So I'm left a bit in the dark with the description you've given so far.

>No erp. Please! Tried this on R*dd*t and got a bunch of requests to play as Furries and Futas trying to get me to turn the game into the USS Bang Bus.

Ouch. It's discouraging when a group of potential players get pushy like that.

I bet your father can not look you in the eye.

You seem kind of stuck up and elitist to be honest.

Reddit is full of degenerates like that, granted we're not better, we just focus more on traps and anime bullshit.

I Lol'ed

Im central standard time, and ive never been to Reddit. Also, why the fuck are you bothering to memorize my shit?

>GM posted they tried this on reddit
>You: I've never been to reddit

Im more interested in why you bother with this shot. If you think it's me, all the better. Im sick of this bullshit

>Makes a post about wanting to form freemasons for ttrpg
>Says quite obviously it will be elitist
>Asks for responses
>Gets a couple
>Gets called elitist

Why the sacred no talking OOC during a game session, not even for rule discussion?

Why is drawing from myth and pop culture only acceptable I'd not from Japan?

Your problem is you've made Boogeymen out of shit that's minor.

>Why the sacred no talking OOC during a game session, not even for rule discussion?
For a serious game, it kills atmosphere and pacing. You can bring up rules in the chatroom/discord

>Why is drawing from myth and pop culture only acceptable I'd not from Japan?
Because your shoehorning it in to every game is getting frustrating.

>Your problem is you've made Boogeymen out of shit that's minor.
Then don't get involved. If they want to break off and form a click, let them. Sucks if GMs start gravitating towards groups like that.

I wonder what chapter the marine Apollo is quoting came from.

Why not run it in gurps?

You just want setting/tone info?

It's Real Robot, three Colourfully Diverse global superpowers in a state of constant quiet warfare, lots of Ace Pilots and Master Tacticians and Cutting-Edge Prototypes and when I run the actual campaign the technology level is going to be something that's constantly advancing with inevitable flying mechs and space mechs and energy weapons and honeycomb force shields.

It's FATE, so the whole thing runs on narrative logic where the best weapon is an established setup you can payoff in a fight which translates to anime logic really well.

Invalid ID.

Don't know what to say, I've been contacted by a few people within this thread.

bump

so weapons and tech are science fantasy, but things break and have limits and costs? Less G-Gundam or The Hulk, more Star Wars or 8th MS Team.

It's pretty much intended as a cross-section of all the shit I like in the real robot genre and is kinda archetypical of it. Mechs are weapons used in warfare and everything in the background follows grounded logic until the anime personalities start dragging their narrative narrative conventions into it.

>GM or Player
GM
>Time Available
24/7 until I get a job, mountain standard time
>System
Running a homebrewed d100, also have a rules-lite system that's made for people who want to be a spastic tard
>Contact Information
DinoCzar#1943
>Other Details
setting for the d100: docs.google.com/document/d/1YnQO_aR_F0WEXqViXqkIwhV3IqYpoOCt7ZQANqhMPII/edit?usp=sharing

If you want to contact me otherwise, my email is [email protected]

>outlook

>GM or player
Player
>Time available
Any time from noon to late night (at least until the 14th)
GMT+2
>System
I have some experience with 4th edition D&D, but if you're willing to teach it I'm willing to play it.
>Contact information
Discord: GasWizard#0506
>Other details
TL;DR: Haven't played in very long time, looking to play a one-shot just to test the waters and get a feeling for playing with strangers.

I got an itch to play P&P games lately, and now since I have more free time I've decided to give it a try.
I used to play 4th edition D&D when I was 12-14-ish, and a couple of years ago I decided to run a campaign of D&D to a couple of guys who've never played any form of roleplaying game but always wanted to try. (It was an absolute mess as far as rules go, but all three of us had a blast, and that's probably what mattered).
I'm looking to play a one-shot with some folks who have the patience to deal with a newbie, preferably give me a couple of days prior to the game to wrap my head around the system.
I don't rule out the possibility of expanding into a proper campaign in the future, but I don't want to commit to one just yet.
I've never played online before.

still trying to find a beginner friendly game of werewolf

>GM or player
Player

>Time available
EST 7am - 9pm ish

>System
VtM or Pathfinder, will to try something else if it is grimdark/spooky such as Call of Cthulu

>Contact information
Yan #0648

>Other details
I really want to play as a friendly neutral Skeleton in a Pathfinder game.

>I really want to play as a friendly neutral Skeleton in a Pathfinder game.
XDD Skellington character XXXDDDD

kys

Good luck my friend!

Bumping by saying fuck this guy

lol pizza