Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1907: Leg Day Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view
>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/52925245/#q52937098
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/54353551/#54356602
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is a good day today, thank you OP.

Where the hell is Hero BBS?

Not photoshop user but I noticed a mistake in this picture that needed fixing.

It goes by the technical term Yūsha Gojo Kumiai Kōryūgata Keijiban

It's on the drive under it's japanese name.

Is Nubee in the house.

I think he's in the fungeon under the house.

Nubee is in the basement.

Okay well is he at least available to answer a question.

Do I like, shout at one of the basement window wells.
Do I rappel a letter down.
Wot do.

Okay. That's just funny.

I think you'll have to fight Val to get to him. So. Good luck with that.

I'm here, what's up?

Post some Star Trek builds, /jc/. Any of them, don't care which.

Cuphead - Monstrous Beast! Is the second purchase discounted for Debtor, or does that perk's second rank round it up to 300 CP.

Don't forget, the area is patrolled by all sorts of poisonous Australian wildlife.

Aside: Is calling it poisonous Australian wildlife redundant, given just how much is poisonous there?

Tell me a controversial thing you did in your chain and your reason for doing it if you have one.

This is amazing.

It could be a sheep.

Second purchase is discounted to Debtor, yes.

Yep. Even its humans are toxic, as Val so clearly demonstrates for us.

Thank you.

I always thought the humans were more like bushfire analogues, given how bad the burns she gives you are shitpost-kun.

It wouldn't be. Some animals in Australia don't need poison to kill. Some prefer to savor the act.

I'm going to save the Romanovs by teleporting Gavrilo Princip, his gun, and the bullet to whatever room Lenin is staying in at the exact moment Princip fires the shot.

And then I will teach Anastasia bardic magic, just because.

No, anons don't get the burns.

That's saved for namefags who fall out of line.

Controversial by normal standards, or controversial by jumper standards?

So I have the Bogeyman Alt-Form from Nightmare Before Christmas, and I would like to switch out the animals inside that form.
Is there a perk somewhere that grants me the ability to become a swarm of rats or ravens?

Both are fine

I played Courier for criminals and corporations in both my first and second jump.

So other than Generic Isekai (ugh), what are some jumps that offer updating knowledge of a world?

So, anyone who is familiar with Familiar of Zero is aware that mages pretty much run everything. Using their powers, they dominate those without magic, with most of them treating these less fortunate people as if they were lesser beings. Not everyone acts this way, of course, you have the kind ones, the ones that simply act that way to maintain appearances and are otherwise decent, and those that simply don't know any better, but the point stands that most of the mages are corrupt due to their believe that their powers are gifts from God, and thus they are superior.

So, naturally, as a demon with the ability to not only use magic but create magical systems myself, I decided to gleefully shatter such beliefs. I flaunted my nature as a being that their religions deemed as pure evil, an enemy of God and man, and yet I could still use magic despite their beliefs that it was meant for them as a gift. I gave the commoners magic, and led them in rebellion against their rulers. Oh, I let some go, like a certain princess with a loving heart, but on the whole I really played up my role as a demon, a monster that used their beloved magic against them. I even exposed the truth about their beloved 'Founder', who they viewed as a saviour, showing him to be a lecherous, bitter man who was jealous of the elves and who caused both sides much suffering because of that. And I had a blast doing it, as well. Oh, I conquered the world myself after, of course, but hey, I'm a villain, what else would you expect?

For the Anons who were asking last thread about Alchemicals:
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/52925245/#q52937098

Read the Guide from Minish Cap gives you all the information in a well written strategy guide to everything.

Is he even still around?

>who was jealous of the elves and who caused both sides much suffering because of that
No, as I recall, he didn’t like how the elves were basically Nazis.

>controversial by jumper standards?

Now what does this imply, given there's no atrocity a Jumper won't commit?

>stereotyping all Jumpers like that

You can't tell me that not even one brought peace between humans and Diclonii. Someone has to have done it. The sample size is too large for it not to have happened.

As far as I remember, that was his excuse, and the actual truth was just that he was pissed about the elves having better land and magic then he did. Then he got them pissed, they kicked him and the humans out, and he had to keep everyone from dying while they tried to find a new land.

I mean, it's been a while, but that's what I remember.

I helped a worm win the grail war

Too much effort, better to just kill 'em all.

Reminder Anastasia is technically not a Disney film even though it is a great imitation.

Oh, thank you photoshopanon, I'm real thankful since I use that pic a lot. Now I feel bad that I come baring bad news.

Val and I are going to be dropping the claim on Tekken. We haven't really been talking about it since the claim and neither of us have the passion for the setting to follow through. Sorry for anyone who might have been anticipating it, hopefully it gets picked up by someone else.

Just get Shapeshifting from X-Men. I expect the two to have very interesting results when combined.

Pathetic.

Protectors of the Plot Continnum, The Gamer, Avatar The Last Airbender, Eve Online, Sword and Sorcery

No, that was the truth.
Give me a minute, I’ll look it up.

I know, which is why I'm not going to teach Rasputin necromancy unless I really need to for some reason.

But user, it'll all be worth it.

I could become an Other Bobinsky! Little more than a swarm of rats inhabiting a set of clothing!

Hey, Shinji is best girl.

There's no debate.

Aside from Geneforge, what are the best jumps for creating sapient lifeforms with magic or technology?

I know, but he is best girl so he must be saved

First Magic from Fate might be what you're looking for, though you'll have to level grind to get really complex life forms. Also, BBS has something for that, Demon Spawn I believe it's called?

Jurassic Park and Fallout 4 both allow it.

Try using Upgrade from Generic Isekai.

UGH

Killing certain waifus. Giving up a bunch of power for literally no maintainable benefit. That kind of thing.

Tech would probably be Schlock Mercenary

Hive Queen Quest

I never ever choose to be a dragon in Forgotten Realms. This time I went River Nymph, who are so pretty they literally blind anyone who looks at them (I can choose to shut it off the "blind people" part if I wish, however). I can also glare at people to stun them.

Dunno what Pat will be, probably a halfling.

I gave Taylor's bullies superpowers (and buffed Shadow Stalker).

Why?
No reason. I just liked the cut of their gib.

It's okay, BookStoreAnon. We all saw it.

Hero BBS would probably work best for me, how long does it take to level up First Magic to create complex life?

No delet
That name is reserved for cyoag

Fuck

Which powers?

Another Cuphead query.

Would a giant, treasure-filled chest work for Terrifying Vessel, if modeled after a Mimic?

>tfw you make a hitlist of people's waifus in this thread
>they'll never know that you pushed their girl down and forcefully held her hands until she was a sobbing mess

Really wish EDI's mouth was turned sideways. I've had it stuck in my mind forever that she is just a talking vagina.

Not sure, exactly, but probably decades, given that you can create small armies in centuries.

NTR really is the best.

>forcefully held her hands
You depraved son of a bitch.

Yeah, that's definitely available.

thank ye thank ye.

It's always better to be making stuff you're passionate for - it's more fun for you, and it's better in the long run for us.

Speaking of, are you making anything else (on your own and/or in partnership)? I've lost track.

If it makes it any better I gave her headpats afterwards.

I don't keep a Harem. If I wanted to indulge in sexual pleasure I've got more than enough charisma Perks to literally charm the pants off of anyone. I've got scores of Companions, and countless followers and subordinates, but no Harem.

and do you have a waifu?

Unfortunately I seem to have misplaced my source and I don’t have the time to keep looking for it.
However, remember Tiffania? Apparently her mother’s whole clan was exiled because said mother slept with a human, and the elves want to keep the bloodline pure.

Nope.

No problem user.

Yeah, I think the both of us feel the same.

I still have Dark Souls 2 lined up to make eventually, fully replacing the old Dark Souls Jump. Val you'd have to ask personally since it's hard to keep track.

Take the powers boogie manimal (which Emma got) and quantum evolution (Madison), then inject both with the finest of Peruvian cocaine.

It was fun, letting this kind of awful heroes out into the world.

I thought it was the other way around, that she was the bastard child of some Albion royalty and that when the royal's wife found out about her and her mother, she had them both exiled? I remember her being the rightful heir to the ring of Albion after all the other royals were killed by Reconquista.

What ever happened to the 3e Exalted Mortals jump?
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/54353551/#54356602

Died like a lot of other "replacement" attempts have.

Examples?

Eh? We don't have a Mortals jump.

Unless you're talking about the gauntlet in which case the jumpmaker supported the idea of a normal jump for Mortals.

Hej jc could you help me ? I want to turn Tatooine in to ice planet? How I can do it ?

Start by dumping large amounts of water on to the planet then use magic to freeze it all.

Crash a shit-ton of comets into it, and then try to decrease the global temperature.

TAIL ON!

Get your hair tied up and get ready for a blast, because Gonna Be The Twintail/Ore Twintail Ni Narimasu! is ready for jumping.

What do I need to be able to safely waifu John Constantine?

Attach a hose to every faucet in your warehouse and lead them out the entrance into the desert. Leave them on.

All the plot armor, seriously all of it.

This coupled with a dreadfully small bit of common sense, a deathwish, and no taste in men.

I choose an affinity for comfy.

Fear King Comfort.

Take it, and push it away from the sun a mile or so.

No.

Go forth and spread Comfy throughout the multiverse.

TWINTAILS IS HOPE