AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>actively manage my XRP all day
>make % gain after % gain in swing trade
>bam, bam, bam good trades
>miss the rise from 1.77 to 1.89 while taking a poopoo
>can't be that bad, let me check the math
>lost 3ETH??????

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED? I WAS UP 500 XRP FOR THE FUCKING DAY.

i know of a hooker that made 3 eth
pooping in some old dude's mouth...

you could try that route if you're a women.

tfw
>holding 6100 xrp (.82)
>moons to 2.77, iron fist for optimistic 43
> 1.67

bitcoin swings so much while your trading that you are getting less bitcoin. why would you make that many trades while bitcoin isnt stable?

it's going back up bagholders
settle your shit

$3*

and yet every time it kisses 1.89 you think coinbase just dropped the announce and it's mooning...

maybe hodling wasn't such a bad idea :*(

totally forgot about that :( i was using Bitcoin to trade, too... fuck I pajeeted the shit out of myself.

When selling what do to avoid btc price fluctuations to avoid pajeeting free gains?

use ETH. it's stable as fuck. I figured they were similar but clearly were not today. fuckkkk i fucked up, I thought I was SO FUCKING SMART. how could I lose money on swings of .10 ... FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

HOW DO I LOSE MONEY ON 10 CENT SWINGS?

doesn't btc swing in the hundred of $'s though?

I was trading XRP, not BTC. I can't believe I didn't notice this until just now... holy fuck.

whatevers most stable at the moment, if nothing is stable, don't keep making trades

yeah, but I'm in the same boat. If i sold xrp for btc and held for even a little bit couldn't it go down a couple hundy? thats what Im afraid of

it's by % points. I thought it was safer holding in BTC after XRP dropped 30-40% guess not.. Fuck this is a confusing fucking market.

CASH OUT FAGGOT

It is a confusing market, but user.... XRP is a risky cunt to day trade. I've lost shekels as well doing it with ETH

Maybe i just suck dick, but it finds a new floor all the time. So when you think you are selling at the high point, it may find a floor right below it. Especially now with normies that pump it out of no where.....

FUCK XRP

I guess it frustrates me that I made gains all day, that became instantly erased via BTC's crash. I don't understand why all coins don't sell to USDT... Now I realize how important it is to pair their values.

When XRP was rising against BTC, you could've sold at XRP's peak and still lost money by cashing out to BTC that evening. That's totally insane.

hence why you shouldnt day trade

>misses moon while pooing
Now we know why pajeet shits in the street

I'm not talking about daytrading, I'm talking about selling at XRP's 2.75$ peak and exiting to BTC. BTC trashed all this morning to a final low of 12500 approx. It was 1400+ last night at XRP's peaking.

Now you know why so many people absolutely fucking hate that BTC is the standard crypto currency to trade and why it needs to die. Volatility, long transaction time, and high fees makes ETH THE obvious choice. Only thing BTC has going for it is volume and counting in sats.