The Bilderberg Group funded Blockstream. On February 3rd, 2016, AXA invested $55 million in Blockstream...

>The Bilderberg Group funded Blockstream. On February 3rd, 2016, AXA invested $55 million in Blockstream. At the time of that investment, Henri de Castries was the head of both AXA and Bilderberg Group.
coindesk.com/blockstream-55-million-series-a/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henri_de_Castries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group

>MasterCard funded Digital Currency Group, which funded Blockstream. Note: Glenn Hutchins serves as a board director for both the Digital Currency Group and the Federal Reserve Bank.
ccn.com/mastercard-digital-currency-group/
dcg.co/who-we-are/ (Archive: archive.is/6BLgo )
dcg.co/portfolio/#b (Archive: archive.is/u9e3n )
>Blockstream crippled Bitcoin BTC, to push people towards the Lightning Network:
cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoins-possible-privatization-has-blockstream-created-problem-to-provide-solution
>The Truth About Lightning Network:
youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g
hooktube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g
>Larry Summers, the man who started the "war on cash" also serves as "special adviser" to the DCG board.

Blockstream crippled Bitcoin BTC with high fees, so that people will have to use the Lightning Network (a Blockstream project) for everyday transactions.
Result: The Bilderberg Group, the Federal Reserve central bank, MasterCard, and traditional banking sector have taken over Bitcoin BTC, crippled it, to turn it into a currency system that they control & profit from.
Analysis: Bitcoin BTC has been compromised. Time to switch to another cryptocurrency.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/6BAAvpM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally all crypto's promise is a product after 5 years, BZC is the only one of 20 coins that's actually finished.

Unironically true. Anyone who is skeptical, look it up for yourself. It's so in your face and unhidden its hilarious.

Ether it is.

Who cares. What does that mean for the price of btc if the bankers win?

You just don't get it, BTC will never be at the top when everyone will know it's been infiltrated, who will trust it?

I'm confused
the coin is called Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC)
But there's already a LiteBitcoin (LBTC)

You're confusing LiteBitcoin Lightning Plus with LBTC

You might also want to consider Ripple in all of this. They created a situation in which bitcoin was not allowed to scale up and convinced everyone that block size alone wasn't enough to meet current or future network demands. Now massive amounts of people are coming into this market buying shit they don't understand like Ripple believing its a crypto currency.

So even if LN fails to deploy, which it probably will they have Ripple to fall back on. In either situation they have a centralized network they can control.

The shit they pulled on bitcoin was cleaver, it took far to long for the community to realize what was happening. With Ripple though its just in your face and nobody seems to care.

>ITT: cope general

Lightning is getting closer to mainnet operation everyday and when it does all your shitcoins will shit the bed. (except ltc and xmr I guess)

It's a trojan whores, cryptos are doomed.
I did not see this coming. But it makes kind of sense, splinter the Bitcoin community into BTC vs. BCH while you work on your banker coin and in the most opportune moment when the winner is not clear and both are weakened, swoosh into first place and declare yourself the best "cryptocurrency".
We seriously need to educate people of what this "coin" is as I notice even people in here (myself included) do not have the complete picture, let alone an average Joe and Jane looking at CMC.

You have no idea what you're talking about. LN is one of the most elaboate scams in financial history. Even if it works perfectly it will still take away the whole point in having BTC. Luckily BTC will be long dead before it ever comes to light.

Your full if shit and your cripple bags are smelly.

I have eclair wallet running on android rn, can make regular transactions and LN transactions with testnet bitcoins just fine. LN is a second layer, not a new coin.

You don't have any idea how the LN is supposed to work. It's supposed to be a 2nd layer p2p, but it doesn't do that, what you have is a toy LN with channels you create manually. You were cheated all these years by the banks.

That bitch got a butterface.

Join this pump group if you don't hate free money.

discord.gg/6BAAvpM

Interesting, thank you.

> BTC will never be at the top when everyone will know it's been infiltrated, who will trust it?

exactly, just like how no one uses the regular, fiat financial system because they all know it's run by jews

>Lightning is getting closer to mainnet operation everyday and when it does all your shitcoins will shit the bed

this. i heard it's less than 6 months away.

>6 more months of absolutely shit transaction rates and speeds
>alternatives like XRB exist today without those issues

Really makes you ponder

The whole reason people got into bitcoin in the first place is that it was antikike. The crypto community will switch to something better and the normies will follow suit just like what happened with bitcoin. Its already happening, there are better coins (raiblocks, ethereum) that are projected to take bitcoins place already, 2018 is the year this will happen.

>he didn't check the date on the tweet

>the normies will follow suit
i hope so but i dunno user

>The crypto community will switch to something better
Do you have any idea what youre talking about? Go to r/bitcoin and see how 500,000 users are following like sheep the N Korean brainwashing by BTC.

>6 months
having trouble reading basic english, rasheed?

money talks and money walks and when it does so enough even the most blinded sheep will follow

we already saw a glimpse of that with eth in 2017 and we just saw a brief glimpse of that with xrp

only a matter of time for the corecuck enthusiasts to keep on dreaming

>2015

Mfw

>having trouble reading basic english, rasheed?
>he still hasn't checked the date on the tweet

When we switch to the next big thing it will cause early bitcoin tier gains and the normies will fomo in over time because they will speculate it will continue to rise the same way bitcoin always has, btc might just die before lightning network becauseit is literally useless and normies will start only buying ethereum because they will get sick of the $45 transfer fee. Have no fear user, we will win this.

Read above, the idiot redditors will hop on the bandwagon when they think they will make big bucks on "the next bitcoin".

>6 months
have you heard of these books called Clifford The Big Red Dog?

they can help with your reading comprehension issues, mohammed

yeah those are nice i like them, this guy might be able to teach you basic reading comprehension

good job! perhaps you're ready for a more advanced book: Horton Hears a Who!

ETH is the way then, $700 might be pricey but if they continue to develop it as a platform to launch other coins and comlanies, and continue to build a positive pure decentralized coin one of the original 3 (btc, ETH, ltc) and work on a little more branding it could be what people flock to.

Go back to your Roger's semen slurping subreddit shlomo.
Jihan has his only non-chinese mining operation in tel Aviv for fuck's sake, which is where all the unidentified mining power for bcash comes from. You kikes are really sneaky fuckers, telling the goys to avoid the kikes by falling right into your hands. Either way fuck off, we don't care about your bullshit politics.

>the idiot redditors will hop on the bandwagon when they think they will make big bucks on "the next bitcoin".
I agree, it'll end sad, thousands of lives will be ruined, the braindeads there took mortgage to buy BTC. Actually it's gonna be epic desu...

>all these idiots trying to figure out what the new BTC is

FFS at least talk about possible ways to make sure this shit doesn't happen to whatevercoin

Ethereum dev is literally a Jew

ETH will never be a currency. It can't be both a platform and a coin.