Muh "fantasy races shouldn't just be Human Culture + X" or "Fantasy Races shouldn't be Human + X"

>muh "fantasy races shouldn't just be Human Culture + X" or "Fantasy Races shouldn't be Human + X"

My elves are fucking Imperialist Chinese and you fucking can't stop me.

ok

Y-YEAH YOU BETTER RUN

Fitting.

>orcs are Mongols

> dwarves are Japanese

> um... bear people are Korean? (Seriously, in their creation myth their God fucks a bear and the result is the first Korean)

>jungle-Asians are snek-people

>Indians are....um w me kind of bestiality shit I dunno.

ok

>>jungle-Asians are snek-people
Kobolds

>>Indians are....um w me kind of bestiality shit I dunno.
Minotaurs (because Cow)

>> um... bear people are Korean?
Dwarves sound more fitting, especially when you consider how much the Chinese and Koreans have fought forever. Both hate the Japanese Hobgoblins though

Jungle Asians= snek people because of their traditional belief of their kings Fucking some divine snake pussy.

Koreans= bear people because of the creation myth above... or bugbears because of Zergs.

The Chinese word for Japanese means Dwarf + the fitting Japanese obsession over katana smithing.

Minotaur poos sound good... At least for the fun that their piles will bring.

Turkic tribes as Hobgoblins.

Arab tribes as goblins.

Eurotrash as humans.

Native Americans as wood elves.

Black folks as um... is there anything lower than a goblin?

Jews as Tieflings descendants of Mamon the Lord of Greed.

>The Chinese word for Japanese means Dwarf + the fitting Japanese obsession over katana smithing.
the only problem is the Japanese were horse archers, which doesn't fit dwarves at all

ok

Chinese aesthetics and elves go surprisingly well.

I don't know dude, Dwarven ninjas? Dwarven kunoichi? Dwarven kitsune?

They said /pol/ couldn't be funny.

Also, kobolds.

>Dwarven kunoichi? Dwarven kitsune?
Bueno

Them why don't make them just humans?

Blacks are Orcs for obvious reasons.

Because elves make everything better.

You are just diluting elves to the point that the term means nothing but x + pointy ears.

Correct.
Half orcs are niggers
Elves are Imperialist Asians
Dragonborne are Asian Royalty
Goblins are Mexicans
Kobolds are Southeast Asian
Dwarves are British/North European
Hobbits are South Europe

Indeed. Got more?

Unfortunately, no.

>Dwarven kitsune?

Ever seen a dwarf with nine beards?

Also good looking.
Good looking + Pointy ears.

K

South america as pigmen-orcs, anyone? To make them different from the half-orcs, but keeping the LOTR orcish mentality and ramshackle envy-based industry?

Well I personally think Latinos are teiflings but I see where you're coming from.

Half orcs would be Mestizo then? Since the Spanish describe default setting D&D humans well, traveling the world, exercising imperial authority and leaving a bunch of half-breeds (half orc, half elves, half anything a human can fuck) everywhere