Biz why aren’t you freaking out right now?

Biz why aren’t you freaking out right now?

reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/7n64gc/ripple_demo_on_coinbase_beta_site_video/

This is REAL !! 2nd jan the rippling occurs

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/ripple/@olyup/fck-you-money-the-rise-and-fall-of-xrp
ripple.com/insights/ripple-escrows-55-billion-xrp-for-supply-predictability/
ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't care about cRipple, not even if they reach 100

Yeah because coinbase listing sure did wonders for bitcoin cash didn’t it

Fake
Excited for pink wojaks

Central banks are trying to kill BTC with BCH and XRP to accumulate cheap BTC to then shoootup the price.

just came back from the other timeline..
btc just hit 43k, and bch is 12k.

oh and eth and ltc are over 1k already too.
eth is almost 3k now.

you're not alone user

ripple is a cancer

Kek

I don’t give a fuck what it is. We are in this for lambos no? If I have reason to believe the price is going up then I’m in like sin

Newfag

I bought ripple at 20cents when I first started crypto, sold it soon when I realized who I was dealing with and saw the supply.
It's an abomination. It's everything we don't want.
Ripple is an abomination.

Yeah, fake and gay. Just like everything on Reddit.

A spit in the face of what blockchain represents

Sage. Fuck ripple

Buy xlm.

BCH is now 2x the price it was before it was on Coinbase

I HATE how stupid this shit is, but Ripple might 4x when released on Coinbase. It is literally the only coin that my normie friends talk about. They all refuse to sign up for a Chinese exchange to buy it. We will see a huge spike in idiots buying in, much larger than BCH because they will think they are buying Bitcoin when it was $2 and have no clue about marketcap.

Don't worry user, Ripple will never be on Coinbase. Ever. It is not a cryptocurrency, it is not decentralized, it is a walking talking class action lawsuit waiting to happen.

Holy shit, its not going to coinbase. How delusional and desperate are you for money?

>XRP iz gunna bee teh nxt buttcoyn guyzzz

I don’t think that Ripple will be the next Bitcoin, the average American who owns no crypto thinks that.

This fucking guy gets it.

Ripple corp. owns 60B $XRP which they have time-locked so they only can spend/sell 5B $XRP per month.

How does anyone not know this and if they do, how are they okay with this?

Video got deleted, coincidence?
Also Joel Katz said what transaction IDs shown in the video are similar to those Coinbase uses.
Its real, guys.

normies buying this shit have no idea what they're getting into. they just see numbers and nothing else.

The real Rippling will be Jan 1st when the devs dump a billion XRP on the market. Can wait for you turncoats to lose money!

>All-in on XRP
>Spend one day setting up fake lookalike site of coinbase
>Post on rebbit and wait for retards to FOMO in
>Cash out immediately when someone posts a comment which debunks it

75% of the cryptospace is occupied by literal brainlets, so can't blame the guy. I've done similar things for easy gains.

>In this for Lambos
t.brainlet

I bought Ripple at 0.76 and wanted to hold long time. Now looked at it again and I'm deep in the red. How is this even possible?

It already had its run, XRP is gonan go down the next days, so there is no point investing into it right now.

Do you even marketcap?

Sold all my ripple and am now all in on Titcoin.
2018's calling me!

It's funny see all these retards thinking ripple will be on coinbase.

Such disgusting ignorance and greed. The parable of the normie.

in sat terms its not even past historical aths. it might even go back down to below .1 again

Ripple is inherently a worthless currency, and the US dollar is a worthless currency.

Trading Ripple for USD doesn't concern me, it's a fair exchange.

What does concern me is retards trading BTC and Ether for Ripple.

BTC and Ether can't be printed. Ripple can.

The irrational fear of XRP and Ripple Labs is frustrating. I worry that many of you want to prolong the gold-rush of cryptocurrencies for aslong as this volatile transfer of wealth can continue.

XRP/BTC crashes, normie money leaves crypto for good.

I see, continue the fight.

Bought 10k Ripple when it was 20 cents.
I'm gonna hodl till I die. It's already made me so much fucking money.

>bcash on coinbase
>price crashes
>xrp maybe on coinbase
>THIS IS GONNA MOON ALL IN STAY POOR

Good luck with your jew bags.

>for aslong as this volatile transfer of wealth can continue

it hasn't even started yet

Wtf are u talking about. Bcash pumped like crazy and it's still up

Fake
The worst thing is that people are dumb enough to FOMO after seeing this fake video

I've been thinking I missed the train for a few weeks now... but now I'm actually thinking of buying in? Is this fucking retarded?

At what point should I buy in? 1700sats?

Ripple 101
----------

-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.

-The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

-The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders. Ripple Labs is always working on creating new partnerships (e.g., Amex, Santander, ..) and expanding XRP's marketshare.

-Ripple doesn't use proof-of-work anywhere which requires inflation and/or outrageous fees (as in Bitcoin)

-Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power (currently it's a chinese company called Bitmain). With Ripple, you can run your own validator and setup your own trusted validators list. 10s of non related reputable public and private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., MIT, Microsoft, ..etc), many more keep joining.

-The software is open-source (Stellar was a fork of Ripple).

Coinbase listing is cool, but you know what's cooler? handling all the payments on the web! Ripple speaks to an industry that is worth trillions of dollars.

Kraken use shapeshift API, so kraken it's fake too?

Oh gawd let's make a few little coins and control financial system again, it's what we love to do.

you are fucking retarded my friend.

good luck

Too bad that Ripple will be the future for crypto, we had a good run but now it's over.
F

this is actually a good thing because it provides a source of revenue for Ripple Labs and makes them incentivized and committed. I've a company working full time to pump my bags. It would take them 5 years to unlock their share.

Compare this to Eth: vitalik is threatening to leave

Litecoin: Charlie sold all his coins and said he will leave

their coins aren't locked, they got rich, they don't care anymore

Nobody cares about your 'down with the government and banks' agenda you fucking phony little fgt.

It's faggots like you that ruin society. Why don't you go make your stupid anarchy signs and protest right now?

Thanks for posting. ill read this eventually

wrong pic

might be because you thought you bought XRP but really you're just retarded and looking at your 10gb pink wojak folder.

it's all green here

brain surgery for this guy quickly guys.

can the devs legally exit the coin causing a huge dip?

this was announced days ago:

"In a precedent-setting moment, Cuallix became the first worldwide institution to use xRapid — Ripple’s solution that utilizes XRP as a liquidity tool — to reduce the cost of sending cross-border payments from the U.S. to Mexico."

what other coin has a team working full time on improving it and creating new partnerships to increase its market share?

If Bitcoin Core devs had a skin in the game, they would have increased the blocksize
at least temporarily. Bitcoin IS dying. Merchants are dropping it one after another (last one was steem). No one is using it for payments anymore because it's expensive and slow.

Go be a normalfag somewhere else. There's facebook, reddit, anything you want. God. Please buy more ripple, put all your life savings into it so you panicsell when this crashes 75% with no recovery for months.

Who if dumb enough to fall for this pajeet

Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders. Ripple Labs is always working on creating new partnerships (e.g., Amex, Santander, ..) and expanding XRP's marketshare.

I've heard most banks will use ripple tech but not XRP tokens

how true is this?

What? You have like 20k now? How are you rich?

not anymore, this is was announced day ago:

>"In a precedent-setting moment, Cuallix became the first worldwide institution to use xRapid — Ripple’s solution that utilizes XRP as a liquidity tool — to reduce the cost of sending cross-border payments from the U.S. to Mexico."

more partnerships are coming

XRP allows banks to save even more fees than just using the Ripple network.

2018 will be about utility, not speculation. If the coin doesn't get used in the real world, it will lose its spot.

he has about 100,000 from this

bro how can you not simple maths

still not rich obviously but god damn

Swap that for the real deal

if cuckbase adds cripple
BOYCOTT THAT SHIT!

"panic sell" "life savings"

haha you low tier fgt

stay on point:

The whole point of cryptocurrency is to be used by the normalfags if that's not the final step then what are you fucking trying to achieve here? A coin that can only buy Lambos, drugs, cp and weapons? Dark web? You go ahead and enjoy.

I sure as fuck can't get any coffee for $5 with these heroin price fees and long transaction times. Go fuck yourself, seriously.

I'm here to discuss lucrative options, whereas you are here with some sort of a lol agenda against governments and banks - you go ahead and enjoy that too.

this is what the owner of bitcoin.org and bitcointalk.org has to say about fees, centralization and blocksize.

>high fees in the absense of a functiong and widely supported second layer is a disaster

the bitcucks in this thread aren't more loyal to bitcoin than him, they are just worried about their bags, which can only be used for speculation.

still think Bitcoin won't be dethroned in 2018?

You fucking cuck

Ripple Labs is a company. An old company at that. XRP is the currency. There are something like 100 billion XRP. All of them mined by the Ripple team. Right now, 30 billion are in circulation. The rest is "held in escrow" by Ripple Labs. They release 1 billion XRP every month.

Now...ask yourself, how do they release it? Where do they get their funding from?

They sell it off and flood the market. They keep all the money for development, salaries, etc. So they basically artificially constrict the supply of XRP... And by doing so they increase the price.

But wait! Banks are working with Ripple and are supposed to use XRP!

No. No bank worth their weight would do institutional money transfers on something heavily traded in exchanges. What they ARE doing is developing proprietary software like XRP so banks can transfer among themselves.

Current literal XRP is literally a hype train. Its simply a source of income and liquidity for Ripple Labs.

Explain why. Did you think crypto would topple the banks or something? Is that what you actually want?

Future so bright this kiddo can't see it while coming off his amphetamines.

answer this: what was the purpose of crypto in the first place if not to escape the jewish control trough the banking system? If toppling the banks was not the purpose, then why create a decentralized currency in the first place?

they sell at most a billion per month and only to institutional buyers who can't dump in the market because of LEGAL and TECHNICAL constrains.

you have to try harder than that if you want us to sell below $5, bitcuck.

XRP partnerships are coming, this is just the first:

"In a precedent-setting moment, Cuallix became the first worldwide institution to use xRapid — Ripple’s solution that utilizes XRP as a liquidity tool — to reduce the cost of sending cross-border payments from the U.S. to Mexico."

and you will paying almost everything with XRP in 2018. pic related.

holy shit the scams that are going on with this
why so many scam with ripple
oh thats right fucking zippheads

you can keep your dysfunctional dying Bitcoin. Adults will actually be using XRP to pay for everything without having to pay $50 fees and wait 6 hours for confirmation.

I never said bitcoin is perfect, far from it. It is a dinosaur in terms of blochain technology. But we can surely improve on it and create a better decentralized currency with less transaction fees and less confirmation times. There are many altcoins trying to do just that. Bitcoin being old doesn't mean you have to give in to the jew.

To improve speed, fees and keep things simple for all parties involved ... you know those things that the likes of bitcoin ARENT doing so far.

Also this thing about the 'jewish banking system'

Do you not think the banks had anything to do with building this modern society/ civilisation that you live in?

They made people's dreams come true, like your parents and their parents all the way to back to fucking 1700 BC.

The banks are going nowhere, no matter how many posters you print and threads you shill on Veeky Forums.

>40k

also the mining aspect of it is turning out to be mickey mouse.

the amount of power you'd need in 2020 to mine a bitcoin would be more than half of the worlds total supply of electricity

All copypastas from bitcoin look great on the whitepaper but just like communism they don't work in practice.

>muh jew

Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. There's a really good chance you will get cucked by the chinse government.

.Bitcoin
-One company has more than 50% of the hashpower (Bitmain)
-One oppressive country has more than 50% of hashpower (China)
-One company has a monopoly on creating efficient ASIC Bitcoin miners thanks to patents (Bitmain)

Ripple
-10s of validators run by reputable non-related public and private entities in different countries (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Telindus-Proximus Group, Bahnhof, ...)
-At least 80% of validators must agree for a ledger to be validated
-double spending not possible
-Anyone can run a validator and make his own list of trused validators
tldr; with bitcoin you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power, with Ripple, you explicitly choose who to trust.

>They made people's dreams come true, like your parents and their parents all the way to back to fucking 1700 BC.
My parents suffered 50 years under communism. So no thanks, I don't want jews, I don't want communism, I don't want anything having to do or being created by jews. All jews have done is to undermine other nations and benefit their own. Always. You may have a small benefit from jews but as a great cost.
Protip: If you are an american and think "Israel is greatest ally" then you are deluded. USA's prosperity only benefits the jews.

Go for it.

Except they have 55B and can only spent 1B a month. Get your facts straight.

I don't hold XRP or BTC

Even if you hold XRP can you honestly say you're not worried at all? Banks + crypto? Jesus christ.

They're shilling in the news, fake fb posts. Let's face it this Hillary push from (((them))) all over again. It's just going to work like it does Everytime. Jews win more often than not.