Give me one good reason why if you aren't buying proxies when playing cube with your friends?

Give me one good reason why if you aren't buying proxies when playing cube with your friends?

Better to spend $45 on all the fetchlands and modern staples that are well made, then to spend $50 on one real hallowed fountain...

youtu.be/ItKcx6Khdg4

Cube is not an official format, so the real cards are useless. You spent a lot of money on boosters and cards anyway, it's like you already paid for it.

Don't print all the cards at once, try different qualities of paper and ink before going all in. Printing 450 or so cards is still expensive.

>one good reason
I'm not poor.

That's not a good reason

>paying $1000s for glorified cardboard

If not poor, then retarded.

Because the website linked in the video has been proven to screw their customers and fuck up orders and promise to only ship the missing cards if they place another order.

I'll buy my fake shit from elsewhere you fucking hacks.

Not buying proxies from China

You've already posted this exact image and this exact thread.

Fuck off swine, your proxies are shit, upload a high res picture, and if you don't, the assumption is you're a lying garbage factory.

My cube is low-powered and doesn't need those money cards.

Literally this exact same thread with these ratchet-ass fakes?
Didn't we whoop you for this one yesterday?

Nigga you don't have a printer at home?

>buying anything
>when playing with your friends

Faggot I print my own proxies. I have like eight fully proxied commander decks.

I have a pretty solid inkjet printer and can print good looking proxies I just wish I could get the right cardstock.

I don't care if it is perfect I just want to be able to print on one side put it in a sleeve by itself and have it feel like somewhat like a normal card.

That 110 lb cardstock is not cutting it..

But I own all those cards already.

I'm designing my cube to be all commons and uncommons because I like the synergy/power level balance there, so I doubt assembling the cube from real cards will be especially expensive.

I wanted to buy a set of Lilianas to sell my own for a Switch but still being able to play Modern at the LGS.
Zeng's stuff is shit, you need to be blind not to notice how blurry and off it looks, plus it feels much slimmer than normal cards even double-sleeved.

>then to spend $50 on one real hallowed fountain...
If you're going to shitpost about prices at least fucking use correct prices retard, hallowed fountain isn't even 10 bucks.

>Give me one good reason why if you aren't buying proxies when playing cube with your friends?
were printers banned in the nations all this shilling for proxies comes from? If you don't want to spend and want to play with firends anyway, what's the point of paying that mcuh to support some chink who makes proxies?

>Playing magic
Didn't you knew? Only fat nerds that never managed to touch a pussy play this retarded game.

This. I play fucking kitchen table with my buddies, the most expensive deck is probably $40 give or take.