Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1913: Yuri Heaven Yaoi Hell Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ffxiclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Supreme_Beings
youtube.com/watch?v=8mVTKEc-mu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just want user to tell me how did he made the anti Yuri beam

>anti Yuri beam
By taking everything good and right in the world and then pissing on it, presumably.
Adorable puppies may have been killed.

I'm gonna say yes because you and the weapon are intrinsically connected now. No reason not to get powers, I suppose.

Here's my Ox Tales jump from the last thread again. Please let me know how things look.

Is there anyway I can import one of my armors as my actual body?

Awesome, thanks.

Gargantia, if it's a mech.

A couple. Undertale lets you import an item to fuse with as your body, if you go as the ghost race. Metroid lets you make an armor able to fuse with your body, it has an import option. Gargantia has the option to import a mecha as your body, by importing your armor through Macross and Infinite Stratos you could give it the ability to shift between mecha and armor modes at will, so it would apply. And, uh, I think Warframe might have something for taht? Importing an armor as your Warframe, having your Warframe be an altmode post-jump? I don't know, I tried searching for it but it's a reasonably large document and I'm sick right now so I didn't do the best job of it. Maybe I'm wrong, you should look for yourself.

Where can I pick up good luck perks? I'm making a Lucky Ted chain.

That seems easier than I thought

What are some perks for making the impossible possible?

Doing my final fantasy arc now, is there anything in FFXI I should be especially worried about?

>Become an armor
>Have someone else wear you
I'm sure this is some kind of fetish

Absolute Virtue and pretty much anything on this list: ffxiclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Supreme_Beings

Infernals, Umineko, Lord of Light and Konosuba

>Absolute Virtue
I have seen this name on here a couple times, what is this?

SE's pet boss at the time.

Saint Saiya probably has something for this, one of them does at least.

Quick, I need some ideas for enginseer perks.

So far, I have 'hit it with a wrench until it works,' working calmly under fire, driving good with vehicles you interface with, and building really, really, really big guns.

Exceptional Luck - Card Captor Sakura
one of the innate talents - Overlord LN
Lucky - The Sims 3
Whims of Fortune - Sword & Sorcery
Xianxia Protagonist - Generic Xianxia
Protagonist's Luck - Generic Isekai

There are tons more luck perks, but those are the ones i can remember.

the clover in futurama is ridiculous

Being a Heir of Light in Sburb should give you a lot of it, Scarlet Destiny in Touhou is really just fate control but it starts as super luck, Metal Slug has one in the Soldier perk tree, Konosuba can provide it through one of the Rogue capstones as well as the Capstone Booster's freeform divine thingamajig effect, being a Demi-God of a luck/fortune deity in Greek Myth and Percy Jackson should help as well, there's probably a Skill or Noble Phantasm you could pick up in the Servant Supplement that'd work but the actual Luck stat is explicitly not luck in the sense of random fortune. Gone Full Kubo from German Hollow Quest, Plot Armor from Naruto, and Righteous Justice from Duel Monsters - The Heroes are billed as Plot Armor but they basically work like regular luck anyway.

The strongest boss in FFXI. Every time a group of players got close to killing it, the devs would update the game so that the method they used no longer works as effectively. It's like they were trying to start another Shard of the Herald situation.

Hey Nika, would a transformation device be weapon-y enough to count for Touken Danshi imports?

I read the words but they make no sense to me...
How can Yaoi be hell?
Yaoi is love. Yaoi is life!
Yuri is shit, deal with it!

So I'm going to Darksiders, is there anything I should do there? Kill the Charred council, maybe help them or something?

oh boy

Heaven is boring, hell is fun.

Unless it can be directly used as a weapon by itself (Like it can shoot a laser beam), it doesn't count.

>t. fujoshi

I remember that there was a weapon that scaled with luck in Demon's Souls, it doesn't seem to be on offer in the jump though.

I-I'm not boring...

Yuri is not pure.

The Charred Council are a bunch of pricks obsessed with the "balance" and go out of their way to butcher anyone they see as upsetting it. Now, this isn't 100% bad. The Apocalypse was, under their system, only supposed to come when Humanity could reasonably fight off the Angels and the Demons, being roughly their equal.

On the other hand they butchered all but four of the Nephilim because their existence upset the balance because....they are half angel half demon?

Note:I fucking DESPISE Fury. Why the fuck couldn't she be Pestilence or Conquest instead? Those are actual fucking horsemen, Fury has never been a fucking horseman. I'll forgive Strife because it's replaced Famine in the past, but Fury is just bullshit.

Both Angels and Demons are massive cunts, the most likable people are the Makers.

What is this setting?

Perk that forces all your machines to have machine spirits.

How would I be able to combine the Anubis stand from JoJo with another sword (Falchion)?

A lot of transformation devices are built into weapons, actually. Usually guns, though occasionally you get a sword.

No, you've Heavens. Emphasis on the S. The plural makes you more interesting than a singular Heaven.

I didn't say Heavens is boring.

>hell is fun
You know, I've always wondered how this started. No one wants to be in Hell, not even the Devil. Where did the whole 'Hell is a hell of a time!' thing come from? Was it the 'Better to rule in Hell then serve in Heaven' line from Paradise Lost?

Reject both, embrace cessation.

Yes. Paradise Lost also introduced Daddy Issues Lucifer.

I think it's just the idea that excesses like lust and gluttony are considered sins, so Hell must therefore be full of people who know how to party. The "and are being tortured eternally" part usually gets left out.

I always imagined it as a bunch of demonic entities having a good time. Otherwise, why would incubi and succubi exist?

I'm guessing because all the fun people go there because they're not religious fanatics with an entire tree up their butt?

What are some good reputation perks? Both ones that make your actions seem almost mythical, so helping a man up makes many believe you saved their life, to just the more general one of having your actions become well known.

Oh. All is well, then!

Demon propaganda

So they are just arses. I thought they were somewhat corrupt so this makes it a bit better.

Maybe they killed the Nephilim because they were all about being the dominant species? I dunno, I wiki dived a bit so it is probably wrong there.

>Spoiler
Yeah I know what you mean, I kept hoping it was a joke and conquest was gonna make an appearance, Fury just makes no sense to me at all. Pestilence is kinda covered by Death with how great they are at poisoning their weapon I think.

Thanks for the help, maybe I can just talk to them some into seeing reason.

I was specifically referring to thread title, I don't have any significant opinions on literal heaven or hell.

No problem man.

A low cost perk that lets you look at people with a very, very uncomfortable stare until they fuck off and leave you alone to lubricate the holy machine spirits.

If it's build into a weapon it's fine. But a device by itself that can only let the user transform and does nothing else doesn't count.

No, I get it. I'm just being pedantic because there's something wrong with my brain.

How would people feel about an Ancient Magus Bride jump?

Didn't someone claim that already under its Japanese name?

What are your favorite materials to build with and what are some materials that store mana well?

I offer traditional thread currency.

If SMT: Apocalypse ever gets a jump, we need a What Do You Think, Satan? perk for asking Satan his opinion.

Krupp steel

Noblesse has a good one that lets you control your reputation.

Would it be immoral to cuck Kiritsugu, considering that Irisveil didn't really want to die for his ideals?

Yes, but Kerry already expects it to happen

nah it's cool he deserves what's coming to him

Kiritsugu cucked his own wife, it's only fair that you cuck him too.

Kill yourself NTRfag

What're some good weapons for someone used to fighting both underwater and on the shoreline?

Could I add Classic Eggman to the Rogue Gallery after Classic Sonic?

>Get Dress of Heaven in FGO, version of Iris that never met Kiri.

Problem solved.

I mean despite everything they still loved each other, so yeah it would be a bit immoral.

Tentacles and spears

oh yeah. I forgot she even exists.

Assuming one of your Rogues is gone for some reason, probably. I'm not actually sure how it works.

Using the capstone-boosted perk Forge of Souls from the God of War jump, you can make all kinds of weird and interesting metals out of the various kinds of energy you may obtain throughout your chain. It's one of my favorite perks. You could even create metal out of pure mana, which I imagine would be very good at storing it.

Doesn't that version of Iri still like Kiritsugu, though?

>get perks to combine all of your energies
>turn the result into a metal

w h a t c o u l d g o w r o n g ?

Well, he roboticized one of my rogues, so it seems only right that he take their place.

No canon characters. Which is a shame.

Oh, that's a shame. I guess I could buy him as a companion and say that he's part of the Rogue Gallery instead. Thanks for telling me, user.

Speaking of rogues galleries:

youtube.com/watch?v=8mVTKEc-mu8

This looks incredible. It's everything I never realised I needed, until I saw it all come together.

It looks like shit, and I don't understand why people are hyped for it.

>inb4 muh CGI

Joker looks pretty crazy here. Was he enhanced by some kind of magic? He seems to be way more dangerous physically then normal, and the parts where his eyes are glowing and his face is making demonic expressions makes me thing he's juiced up on some kind of magic.

>then
Than.

Honestly looks like trash.

Are warframes technology, bio technology, or space magic. I'm trying to figure out which perks apply.

Heaven is described as absolute purity, which is boring, and as worshiping God on your knees 24/7. Nobody wants to actually do that boring shit.

They are? I haven't even seen it talked about on /a/ and I think it came out only a day ago. Any way you two can specify what you find bad about it? Asking honestly here, I can't find a flaw.

What's wrong with CGI anyway? Just a different artstyle, no different than criticising someone for watching regular chinese cartoons.

I dunno, all I can dig up is that Batman is the only "original" character, and everyone else is reimagined for feudal Japan-style fantasy.

She can like Kiritsugu all she wants, but she's not the actual Iri and doesn't somehow automatically belong to Kiri. The only Kiritsugu you can even meet/summon doesn't interact with her at all. She's a magical grail clone, she's a separate person, so you can motorboat her tits without guilt.

A bit of all of them from, what I know atleast.

They would be closest to technologican and bio-technology. They aren't really space magic within the setting, while they appear like it they just tap into something that could be compared to universal background radiation.

Because people think "Hey me and my sinner friends are going to the same place, so there must be fun" while they conveniently ignore the eternal suffering part.

Rite of Synchronized Steel: MIU lets you steer and operate vehicles better.

Stir, Spirits of Iron!: When linked with a vehicle you can push it to its limits and a bit more.

Integrated Weapons System: A notable feature of the Crimson Exemplar, you also have a weapon or few built into your body that draws from your internal reservoirs to power itself.

Redundant Systems: What it says on the tin. You have extra bits for when your other bits fail.

Coordinated Algorithms: You coordinated better with others of a digital persuasion, able to lead larger teams of Servitors as well.

Machine Lord: Extra pool of Servitors under your control. So many servitors.

Accelerated Repairs: You know exactly the bare minimum to get something running. It might not run very long but it'll be running.

Battlefield Tech-Wright: Other people need a shop to fix things. You just need tools. You can partially ignore some hinderances that would normally complicate repairs such as being in the middle of a firefight, or stuck in the mud, or dealing with a radio-active thunder storm.

Initiated Maintenance: You know your way around every standard issue Guard weapon and then some.

Perfected Maintenance: You are so good at maintenance that things kept in condition by you even improve in condition better then they were.

Potentia Coil Induction: You learned the art of siphoning power out of other systems such as weapons, engines and vehicles to power yourself and ward off fatigue.

Vitality Coils: Even better, you can seemingly heal thyself via siphoning copious amounts of energy. Careful not to over use this or you'll burn out.

Perk ideas courtesy of the Shielf of Humanity game guide.

>Potentia Coil Induction
>Vitality Coils
Not the author but these would fit better with a Skitari background, it's more or less what an Electro-Priest does.

>What's wrong with CGI anyway?
It's ugly and cheap/lazy studios are using it to kill 2d animation, just like 2D animation is pretty much dead in the west.

Hi /a/

Anyone know where I can buy a CP backed spider tank?

The Polity, you can even be the spider tank.

Why not go to Gears of War and get a Tank Spider instead?

I don't go to /a/ because I only watch anime once the full season is out and /a/ only talks about shit that's currently being released for the most part.