SO let me get this straight

in order for me to buy one of those ALt you guys keep shilling about all day

> I have to send money to coinbase
> buy ETH or BTC mind you the extreme volatility
> create an account witch cannot be properly secure on a chineese exchange website name binance
> send my BTC ETH witch might have already lost 5% of it's value to said website
> then buy some Alt coin witch I cannot cash out from in case of sudden crash
not to mention many actually promising coin aren't even on binance and require even shadyer website

am I missing something or is the crypto market that stupid right now

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/6BAAvpM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well I'll take the silence as a yes

you can withdraw if you're worried about binance's security

Depends on the exchange but generally there are trading pairs for many alts that include fiat/alt etc.
> if you actually bothered to look at an exchange you would know this

If it was easy and safe, any normalfag boomer would do it.

>is the crypto market that stupid right now

yes. hope the exchange doesn't crash when the bubble pops.

I know that
but it require using even less secure website like bitflip if i want to buy raiblock

am I the only one with reservations about sending money to these kind of places ?

>am I the only one with reservations about sending money to these kind of places ?

I was considering investing 10k in shitcoins but decided not to for this exact same reason.

> I don't trust these random websites in case of an emergency.
> I don't know if there systems can handle load of a mass sellout
> I don't know if they even have customer support.

Some people are more greedy than others. Hope that greed pays off for them but I got I'm not working a dead-end job where my only hope of a better future if gambling everything on shitcoins in Chinese exchanges.

Short answer YES
Long one NO if you know what you are dooing

feel good to know i'm not the only one feeling like this here
I mean fuck even binance is a Chinese website if the government decide to close foreigner account it there's nothing people can do but cry

the amount of blind trust here is astonishing

It's pretty easy desu, it only seems hard and scary to you because you're lazy.

>the amount of blind trust here is astonishing

It's 1929 and it doesn't help that many people here are /pol/acks that don't understand the importance of govt. regulation. They'll need to learn their lesson the hard way by losing it all.

I already have a binance account but it's only secure by one password since I'm not fucking chineese
and I already have money on GDAX i would take me like 5 clicks to send ETH to my binance account

this has noting to do with laziness I just cannot trust this shit

Regulation is important to ban certain tribesman. Obviously it's important.

>I already have a binance account but it's only secure by one password

>what is 2FA

You could also like, not keep the coins on the exchange and just buy them then move them to a cold wallet.

>assuming people want to own shitcoins after the pump and dump

t. bag hodler

Do you have a hardware wallet ?

I felt the same way as you OP, but i did it. Then immediately took my coins off and into my wallet.

>You could also like, not keep the coins on the exchange and just buy them then move them to a cold wallet.

then what ?
if the market crash you still have to send them back if you want to cash out

Withdraw your shitcoin to your wallet then if you're worried.

Seems like you should just not buy crypto since you can neither trust exchanges nor have enough emotional strength and brains to manage your own.

Fuck off Mohammad. Don't invest money into anything you're okay with losing. Don't you have morning prayer to attend, Alladin?

>possibility of 100x your initial investment
>doesn't do it because it is complicated and risky

This is the easiest way to getting rich fast, of course it is risky and not user friendly

op is retarded as fuck.
let's go.

Binance has support over telegram, you literally go there and get an answer in less than 24 hours.

Use 2FA

Binance is faster than bittrex, binance is the biggest exchange at the moment, get your shit straight.

If you fucking think this is too complicated.. stay away, I started with lunch money as a fucking barist and now im close to half a million thanks to crypto, fucking burn in hell nocoiner.

This stuff is not even top 10 reasons why the crypto market is currently h*cking stupid

This is easily the most hilarious thread of the night

>am I the only one with reservations about sending money to these kind of places ?
no.
but you should never invest money you can't afford to lose, even in established asset classes. So there you go. Gamble if you want, or don't.

>Binance is faster than bittrex
I stopped trading on Bittrex because it was so laggy desu.

Join this pump group if you don't hate free money...

discord.gg/6BAAvpM

Why don't you pajeets get auto banned yet.

Do you guys buy coins and hold or trade?

Mostly I hold but sometimes I like the risk and trade.

Both.
My general advice would be to research coins, buy a good one and hold.
Set aside part of your stack to trade with.

Both. I trade more than I should though, I can't help myself.

You can buy altcoins directly from litebit.eu or anycoindirect

Holy fuck OP if youre too beta to risk 2000€ to start with you deserve to be poor
And yes you can become literally rich from a 2000€ starting investment