Meanwhile On Demon Hunter Veeky Forums

>Meanwhile On Demon Hunter Veeky Forums
Alright Hunters, so since We're approaching the night of Christmas Eve, what strange things have happened to you as the frigid cold fast encroaches upon us? Anything of note? Any stories of terror to share?

>be me
>now lone demon hunter (thankPelor)
>snow up to my fucking orcish nips
>reports of children going missing
>bymytusksnotagain.jpg
>town is frozen over
>half of residents gone
>some bigass goat thing been taking these bitches in the night
>its colder than Lolth's tits
>get shit faced to keep warm
>by pelor that nog was so good
>wake up next morning
>giant goat demon sleeping next to me
>inside tavern, all bottles are empty around us
>i am in a woman's dress
>goat demon is wearing a collar and fuzzy hat
Sending this message and trying to find my gear while this creature sleeps. What to Veeky Forums?

>What to Veeky Forums?
Have you tried splashing holy water all over the room, and then seeing if that does anything. It might be some manner of illusionary construct.

>Be me, werewolves a little strong tonight
>Moon is full at perigee
>First of three in a row
>Basically the planer opposite of the blood moon tetrad four years ago
>Instead of roided out demon creatures of the night its gunna be roided out angelic creatures of the night
>For nearly three months

And I'm pretty sure there is an evil druid trying to do something fucky in my local state park.

>Letting Druids wander around in your town/city/county
>Ever
You poor fool. May The Light have mercy upon your soul.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that a movie called Krampus had the dumbest visual representation of Krampus I've ever seen.

Why are these threads called "Demon Hunter Veeky Forums"?

Eh, don't think too hard on it. Classics like Krampus are never portrayed well in modern "entertainment".

Plenty of comics have gotten him just fine. he movie clearly wanted to play up the "shadow of St. Nicolas" thing, rather than what the actual folklore is.

>Krampus goes around taking care of all the sociopaths before they can blossom into real monsters
Hero.

So, is Fire effective against Minotaurs? Asking for a friend

This one does it pretty well.

> In a maze- no, it give your position away.
> Outside the maze- fire will help kill most things with physical form as long as you don't catch it
Also it's not a minotaur unless it's given birth by minos. It's a [insert name]-taur.
Who is lucky fella who got cucked by a cow?

>> In a maze- no, it give your position away.
Never use fire in an enclosed space. Rookie mistake. You can't go down into the dark abyss of some dungeon equipped with a torch. The average torch you get is going to be pine tar. That smokes up horribly.

In a Veeky Forums context, that shit is what makes a wizard special. That dinky little ball of light spell? That's all you've got if your DM is taking things seriously. That and other such magical or specialized light sources. Maybe you'll get the mercy of a firefly lantern or something.

Also, you're mixing up minotaurs with trolls. Fire is effective against trolls. Unless it's a trollblooded minotaur, you're better off sparing on the theatrics.

I guess him wearing the mask is on brand with the rest of the traps and monsters camouflaged as contemporary Christmas stuff in the movie. I don't like the mask itself. Maybe if he were wearing the head of a lawn decoration.

New Hunterswake reporting in.
Any snowflakes that fall into the void where the forest used to be turn into snowflake print soap bubbles.
Outside of that not much. Still hoping someone could come here and restore the forest, the humming is starting to keep everyone up at night.

Holy shit, scratch that.
Jerry just multiplied.
I've never seen anything like this.
Anyone have any experience with locations duplicating people who walk in?

It sounds like your general area has gottenrticularly fucked as of late. The last time Edward of something like this was back in Vietnam

Tell me about it. We know it's Hastur's fault for not properly proofreading his reality fixes, but he's not doing anything to help.
Now the only way out is through the ocean, but no sailors ever visit this port. Apparently they're afraid of Jerry's pet kraken, despite the guy having a particular taste for fried chicken.

On the plus side, most of Portlander's Tomie fragments were merged with Anti-Tomies as Toby's behest. The few who couldn't be merged were buried in the town graveyard.

But what am i going to do with Jerry?
All of a sudden, there's six Jerries arranged into three stacks of two, who talk in unison and each is just a little off sync from the original, the stacks never move away from each other and Jerry thinks he's an adult now.
What's particularly unnerving is that the topmost Jerries, despite walking on thin air most of the time, don't seem affected by gravity unless the frontmost lower Jerry is.

So I am currently in some forgotten Plane. Can someone help me out, I may be friends with some pantheons but they can't really help me out. All I know is its all Abandoned, its earth but after a world wide world ending event. So send help

Wait Tomies still active. Christ I dealt with the Ruski fragments recently well before falling down a ladder into the Forgotten Plane

Ehh...The ones i know of are a mixed pack of live but inactive and deceased.

Oh shit how long have I been down here. How long does this damns ladder go since I only recently got internet.

all right guys, by what means do you usually follow your prey?
i know this question has a lot of factors to consider, but what would you name as your go-to?

asking because a friend of mine recently talked me into buying a shantak-egg and im not feeling it, the hazzle with noden just does not seem worth it. Any good alternatives?
( i am usually hunting larger, airbound prey if that is of any help)

You know, I never thought I'd say this, but I'm sick to death of all the HOLLY JOLLY shit everywhere.

Like, I get it, Mithras was incarnated around this time of year, let's all celebrate that the Sun's been reborn, but holy shit guys. We could really do with a bit less of this shit everywhere.

Am I alone in this position?

Oh, this has been around a while. Last time Portlander posted, I threw out the idea of gathering as many Tomie fragments and bringing them over here so the weird reality conditions here could, if not outright negate her powers via Anti-Tomie merging, then at least dampen them enough for any unsustainable frags to die out on their own.
It's been, what, two months since that? And i clearly remember you posting after my posts, so...

By the by, if you have any sort of tracking beacons or radio systems, or maybe even a portable telly for best results, i do know a Ring Girl who owes me a favor.
I could have her pick you up.

I usually just take one of grandfather's gadget vehicles.
For airbornes, we'll go from increasing numbers of helipacks to a propeller dreadnought called Star Buster Spiral (don't look at me, Grandpa was a fuckin' weeaboo.) going from smaller to larger marks.

Not completely, but i do feel it's all right after December 1st. It's prior to that when it gets volatile.
I once had to burn down a christmas tree possessed by a Firewyd spirit because it was harrassing eggnog deliveries.
Turned out the damn thing had happened because shops stocked Christmas loot next to Halloween loot and some magically charged twigs brushed against a freshly cut evergreen.

>all right guys, by what means do you usually follow your prey?
>i know this question has a lot of factors to consider, but what would you name as your go-to?
We've usually relied on some pretty simple methods like mirrors or Meters tuned to the aesthetic disturbances/vibrations that most entities give off. Sometimes though, we have to break out the more.........."esoteric" stuff.

You oughta get yourself an eldritch person.
Ain't nothing more accurate for that than a Deep One.

We do not have a desire ot have our organs plucked out of our chest whilst we sleep, thank you very much kind sir.

Then go for a Down Under. Most polite guys you'll ever meet, and most would be happy to get out of their madness-inducing home realm. I should know, my daughter's boyfriend is one!

So does anyoneknow why Egypt is getting hit with a BLIZZARD right now?

Depends on the intensity and volume.

Yeah, some fuck opened a tiny portal to the deepest circle of hell. Hopefully it'll just close itself.

Why are these retarded roleplaying threads escaping from /x/ and /qst/?

>Why are these threads called "Demon Hunter Veeky Forums"?
It's the last playing-pretend thread left on Veeky Forums. All the other threads like it have been forcibly moved to /qst/ by mods. Basically, the people in this thread are pretending to be demon hunters and shitposting with other demon hunters on a board that they're pretending exists and is devoted to the interest category of "Demon Hunting'.

So, I lost my leg to the thigh a while back while we were in the demon realm. The stump is...growing back.... The color's off a bit and it has strange markings all over it. The markings are a reddish black colour and go in a weird, tribal-like pattern. Should I just blow myself up or something?

Lets go behind the shed user....
we shall fix you right up.

All of you are pathetic and need to take your rping shit to another board

You okay there autisimo?

>Role-playing on a board dedicated to role-playing games.

>All these easily triggered Redditors and autists
Oh, I'm having a chuckle here. How 'bout you fuck off back to your safe-spaces if these threads trigger you so?

Hey, I'm on your side

Although to be fair, /qst/ wasn't very good before but now that all the OCfags are getting kicked off of Veeky Forums, /qst/ is reaping the whirlwind of deletions and becoming the new Veeky Forums-quality board.

>he thinks the people not rping are the autistics

Good one, faggot.

Tabletop games, fuckwit, not roleplay alone.

How about you fuck off back to the Reddit you project so much, you useless cunt.

I'm just asking for advice. I'll do the deed myself if I have to.

Cool, go end yourself. Not even in RPing, I mean actually go end yourself.

>Being this triggered by Roleplay on Veeky Forums
Awwwww, Baby want a fucking tit to suck on? Maybe an onahole for his microdick?

Oh look, now he's roleplaying like he has a sack. Funny kid.

>56746509
no fun allowed.jpg

Let's all start posting a YLYL webm thread here, because it's fun!!!1! Doesn't matter that there are boards for it, I want to do it here

Why don't you just use your mod powers to delete the thread?

>he thinks the people not rping are the autistics
Well, you ARE on the roleplay board

>Veeky Forums - Traditional Games
>"you ARE on the roleplay board"

What did he mean by this?

Veeky Forums - Traditional Games

1. Board games, paper games, war games, card games, etc. go here!

If they're Veeky Forums related, I'm down.

>59/18/21

Wow look at this one incredibly buttblasted samefag pitching a fit over nothing?

If you think we're so out of place slap the report button for all our posts and watch what happens. There'll be tempbans, but not who you think.

I thought this cringy bullshit got banished with The Mages Guild and Commissar's Coming bullshit.

Not even close, bud. This is faggoty roleplaying.

Only 4 of those are mine (2, 3, 4, and 5).

Alright, Veeky Forums, I dun fucked up

>Be me
>Demon hunter working with a paladin to deal with some Drow (I know, I know, it's a long fucking story)
>Finally corner high bitch of Lolth
>Paladin insists upon giving said bitch a chance to repent
>notthisshitagain.jpg
>Go along with it
>Bitch tries to act as if she's considering it
>Not buying it
>Looking for her backup plan
>Notice the book she's inching towards
>NOPE.jpg
>Cast Hold Person on her
>Paladin gets pissy (Muh honor FUCK OFF)
>Pick up book and start checking it for magic traps
>Holy shit were there a lot
>Tell paladin to keep an eye on the bitch
>Trust paladin to keep an eye on the bitch
>BIG FUCKING MISTAKE
>Almost done dispelling traps when I feel Hold Person break
>Turn around
>Paladin on the ground
>Bitch is gone
>FUCK.jpg
>Try every trick to figure out where she went
>Figure out bitch must've had a contingency teleport
>Give paladin a kick before reviving their stupid ass

This is what happens when you let the paladin do things.

You oughta report him to his order.
While redemption is always an option and preferred to death, trusting kind words and nonaggression to be enough is tantamount to abandoning your vigil.

>Trusting followers of Fucking Lolth
>Ever
That "Paladin" deserved all that he got. Sorry for your bad experience because of him though.

> comes to Veeky Forums
> gets flacid over Veeky Forums culture

>Be me
>Be doing some charity work on weekends (Fuck it, why not? Guild work has been kinda slow, makesmefeelgood.jpg)
>Notice one of the homeless guys that comes to the kitchen always stands out
>goes by pete, smells like rotten garbage, missing an arm and part of his toes
>Stinky Pete was his nickname
>never really talked, thought he was made mute from his time in the local militia
>notice some of the guys that made fun of him started to get sick, stop coming to kitchen
>Not that surprised, the beggars always get sick and sometimes die
>Pete sits where they used to
>local guy that comes by notices he always leaves fluid where he sits
>ohfuck
>decide to tail Stinky Pete to whatever hovel he calls home
>spend two hours following him, finally see him get to a gross little box
>he takes off his fucking oversized clothes
>Stinky Pete is a minor Plague Demon
>tongue rotting while he licks his lips
>he's moving around the bodies of the hobos
To cut it short, I burned the place down with wytchfire, and the Plague Demon is now a mixture of tar, ash, Nyquil, and holy water