Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1914: Ten Minutes Of Work Call It A Day Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B631nbUJXsI
youtube.com/watch?v=87LihSBjNYo
youtube.com/watch?v=p-zdeOzHx8s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YOU HAD ONE JOB OP
ONE JOB
AND YOU BLEW IT

Jumpers, what martial arts have you mastered?

Which Jumps can you prevent WWI in?

>Not The Great War Edition
Eh. Nobody's perfect, I guess.

bah, keep at it. Supplements aren't generally well received anyways, I think this is good. Just flesh it out and if you feel like it, expand it.

Well show us that great jumpmaking experience and add more fluff n shit to that supplement.

All of them and then some.

Describe your Jumper as X meets Y

>Flashman meets Alex Mercer

What are some things you do with Jumpchain that you feel somewhat guilty over?
I came up with rules for Potatos that I enjoy with my RL friends

>Hunter S. Thompson meets Doc Brown
Hey, this is pretty fun.
What would Spyro's Jumper be?
Pudding meets dragon?
For shame, user.
Go sit in the corner and think about what you've done.

>Take drawbacks at half or double the price with the danger increasing or decreasing
>Give companions more cp than the jump says

Care to post them or at least summarize them? I'm thinking about adding opposing jumpers or similarly powerful beings to my chain, so I'd love to hear your ideas if you've got any.

I feel guilty for creating sentient life. I can create animals and let them evolve. But make them sentient seems like cheating them out of hard earned evolution.

Any jumps that let me be in the Romance of Three Kingdoms Era, or as close a copy of it as possible?

>Having friends who know about jumpchain

Personality-wise? I'm not really all that sure.

Power-wise?
>Spider-Man meets Victor Mancha meets Skitter
Literally just an electromagnetokinetic, technopathic, suped-up Spidey who likes to literally SUMMON THE SPIDERS

I got another chapter of writing done. Not much, but it's something.

I believe Wuxia does.

I guess I can kind of see the reasoning behind this.
But unless you bestow them with some ability to evolve individually and trade genetic information outside of breeding, a lot of them will likely die painful messy deaths in the wild.

I made something silly.

Jump 000 - Disgaea

Race: Prinny
Origin: Drop-In

Drawback: Pale Dream
>“HAHA! I have your memories!”
“So Dood? Keep them.”
>“Don’t worry, if you want them back-”
“I said I don’t want them Dood.”
>“Just a few… W-what?!”
“Keep them. I’m good Dood. Can I go now?”
>“N-n-now wait just a minute!”

“Dood’s dead, right? Guess he won’t mind if I make off with his entire staff.”

Companions: The Dood Squad (X3!)
“Come on Doods! I’m your leader now!”
>“Can he do that Dood?”
>“I dunno Dood.”
>“Everyone else is going Dood.”
>“I guess we’ll go too Dood.”

Perks:
+ Level One, What a Ripoff!, Hiding Your Power Level, I Will Be The Main Character!, Who You Gonna Call? Jumper!, JUMPER, HERO OF THE MULTIVERSE!, Ham and Cheese
Theme Song! - youtube.com/watch?v=B631nbUJXsI
>“I’m a protagonist Dood? Awesome.”

Features:
Prinny, Thief, Magic Knight
“I’m tough, but kinda weak? Dood, none of this makes sense.”
>“DOOD! You can explode and not die!”
“.. THAT’S RIGHT DOOD! I’M THE TOUGHEST PRINNY EVER!”
>“DOOD!”

Items:
Sweet Jacket - “Well, at least this way I’m easy to spot Dood.”
Mana Bazooka [x2] - “Doods! Who wants some heavy weapons!”

Drawback: Bully the Jumper
“Dood, I’ve got sixty battle-hungry Doods behind me. You really want to do this?”
>“You’re just a bunch of Prinnys.”
“Okay, we warned you Dood. PRINNYS! TOWER MODE!”
>“What the f-”
“AND I STOLE YOUR UNDERWEAR!”
>"What the f-!"

Story:
This is the story… of a Prinny who stood above other Prinnys. Who dreamed larger than any of the others. One who was made for greatness. His memories were taken from him in an attempt to keep him from reaching his potential. But he refused to be kept down by such atrocities. He left his old name, his old life, lying in the dust. He adopted a new one.
He became… PRINGER X

[1/3]

“We’ve already got one of those dood!”
What?
"Yeah dood. It’s that giant robot.”
Oh. Well. Okay then. He became… BAAL!
“That’s a stupid name dood!”
Fine fine fine. Hero Prinny. Is that fine?
“Yeah! That’s awesome dood!”

Hero Prinny, who went by Hero most of the time, lead his emancipated brethren across the Underworld. They were looking for a face to call their own. A castle where Prinnys could be ruled by… well… not each other but at least a Prinny. That’s a step in the right direction.
“I didn’t vote for you!”
But along the way, it seemed the entire world was set against them. Even with Hero in the front and sixty Prinnys on the field nobody took their abilities seriously. Which was the correct reaction. Until they started throwing each other. And then resurrecting each other with items they stole from Laharl’s Castle on the way out.

A group of Prinnys are one thing. A group of suicidal bomber Prinnys is quite another.
But still they came. In groups, in waves, even in single Midbosses
“That’s NOT MY-”
Shut up, I’m story timing. Anyways, as the weeks turned to months, Hero Prinny’s power grew. The daily battles slowly had smaller and smaller casualty lists, and smaller dark hospital bills, which lead to something that had never happened before. The Prinnys had treasure. And treasure brought them greater foes. But still they persevered and wandered.

A year later, a familiar laugh broke over the distance.
“BWAHAHAHAHA! So this is where all my vassals went to!” Laharl himself, flanked by Etna and an angel, of all people, suddenly burst over the top of a hill. Mana flared around the Overlord and he laughed once more.
“Now then, I’m feeling gracious today. So I’m only going to beat you half to death before I accept your unconditional surrender.” He boasted.

[2/3]

From the perspective of the creature's in question, evolution isn't exactly a nice or enjoyable process.

As an Aristotoles though, I can say that it's quite amusing to watch it take place. If you have the time and patience for it at least. I've found it's best to have a friend or two around to make bets with.

I simply plant the seeds of life. It is their part to bloom. I like seeding planets and terraforming.

Legal loli waifu.

C-3PO meets a Vancian Grue

“You’ve been a naughty bunch of Prinnys. You really do deserve what’s coming.” Etna chimed in.
“Awww, do you really have to?” Complained the angel in her sweet voice. “You could just ask them nicely.”
“I’m the Overlord!” Larhal yelled with a squeak in his voice. “I DON’T ask nicely!”
“Well, you could try! The practice couldn’t hurt.” She cheerfully announced.
And that’s when a Prinny struck the Overlord in the forehead and exploded.

“H-Hey!” The trio squawked. “That’s no fair!”

“And here I thought the Overlord would be used to that kind of treatment.” Hero announced, grinning as a Prinny on either side of him lifted a massive, shoulder mounted bazooka. He lowered his flipper and the pair opened fire. They had been training with these weapons for months now and their accuracy was impressive, for Prinnys.
“That’s it! Now I’m mad!” Laharl shouted, his eyes lighting on fire. Literally. “Etna, Flonne! Get up! We’re going!”
“Can’t.” Etna said from where she lay on the ground. “I’m dead.”
“You’re not dead!” Laharl refuted.
“Nope. Totally dead. You’ll have to revive me when you get back to the Castle. Good luck with the battle.” She reaffirmed. He looked over to Flonne, but she was actually unconscious.
“FINE! I’ll do it MYSELF!”

Things went poorly for everyone. Prinnys exploded left and right. Laharl, already bruised from the opening barrage of Mana Cannons, began to feel the tiny amounts of damage. Hero himself exploded no less than three times during the single fight. But each time he came away holding one of Laharl’s pieces of equipment. Soon Laharl was standing in the middle of the last few Prinnys. Naked. Unable to fight back because he had to protect his dignity.

And that’s when people learned not to mess with Hero Prinny and his suicidal minions.

[3/4] I lied apparently.

Who? or OC?

Loki meets Zoichi Kanoe.

I spend time on Jumpchain when I could be doing something productive.

“Dood! Blowing up hurts! We need a new strategy!”
“Don’t worry about it dood. Blowing up is heroic.”
“If you say so dood. So where are we headed now?”
“Dood, I have an idea. We’re going to… SPACE!”
“Space?”
“SPACE DOOD!”
“AWESOME!”

Shirou meets Actual Magical Competence

I have extensively trained in the art of Beam Spam Fu. Because nothing says martial arts like blasting someone in the face with lasers multiple times, along with their family, friends, and cow.

Victoria Empire Under The Sun should work for that.

I'm basically "Frosty the Snowman meets Aku". Or Satan, that works too, I suppose.

>Prinny chain
The absolute mad Dood.

We have a points system. We each give a number for each jump deciding how much each is 'worth', and then decide based on that how many or what jumps can be taken, sort of like an army building game. It's something that's been built up over time.

Shine on, you crazy doodmond.

OC.

>I spend time on Jumpchain when I could be doing something productive.
Me too

I view it more as giving each new species a chance. They must be children before they can become adults. Letting them decide on their own culture and traditions without too much of my interference.

Superman-Kenshiro-Wukong meets Tech Support for Windows ME.

>Prinnies!
>IN SPACE!
youtube.com/watch?v=87LihSBjNYo

WHY DOES IT RUN WINDOWS ME

At least they didn't install Gentoo

Or Temple OS

Key!Heavens will Spark by getting the World Engine to run Doom.

Screencap this.

I don't exactly do things the same way, but I dig your Impartial Creator vibes.

Just an interlude but it's making me look forward to what you have in store in the actual jump.

But user, ANYTHING can run Doom.

Glad you guys got a laugh out of it.

Thank you. It is always nice for someone to understand the hard work of balancing entire ecosystems. Maybe one day after my Jumper Sparks one of his "children" with start their own journey and find him.

Can the Chaldea Summoning System run Doom?
Can Duel Disk run Doom?

You tell me.

The real question is can it run Crysis at the highest settings?

What stupid shit that happens in WoW could you prevent by jumping Warcraft III and interfering early?

Everything involving Arthas, Sylvanas, and Jaina.

I suppose you could stop the Cataclysm if you killed that one dragon.

Glad to hear it user, I've got big plans.

If you kill that dumb gnome dragon, you can make it like WoW's writers never even ruined the series.

Literally everything that involves Arthas, Illidan, Deathwing, and lots of smaller shit that ends up snowballing.
The Old God and Titan-based shit might be a bit harder though. Those are the real threats.

Actually Everything
Just Everything

Your welcome. Also I mostly had the idea after remembering that the Chrono Trigger game has a lot of alternate endings where things can be massively different. Yet despite the changes the canon characters still seem to exist in some of them. For example reptite Chrono or frog person Marle.

Which while kind of weird provides a lot of potential leeway when it comes to events.

Then you have the nonsensical plot device from nowhere a.k.a. the dragonians which implies 'Random eldritch horror monsters from nowhere' is a completely valid possibility because the timeline hates you and everyone else.

I originally wasn't going to post this since the thread ended, but figured might as well since I already wrote out the explanation for the idea.

>reading the Marvel Magic jump
>get to the drawback section
>Old King Jumper
What an utterly disgusting drawback. Not only is this a waste of bytes and space, it's a waste of the reader's time too. This is a textbook example of what not to put into a drawback. What was the jumpauthor thinking?

I'm amazed each time of what a hilarious hypocrite CliffC is. Also stop crossposting.

>jumpauthor
Kill yourself

>t. Salandria

It is difficult but not impossible. You just need a heavy defence, low offence build that doesn't get stronger over time.

SB crossposting, guys.

Did you know that bleach is full of essential vitamins and minerals crucial to physical wellbeing?
Try it, you'll be surprised.

I'm genuinely drawing a blank here and I hate it. Probably Mothra meets Rebecca Bunch.

This question is for jumpers whose waifus are destined for other people. Do you let their relationship bloom naturally, do you interfere to claim that woman that you wanted, or do you take the third option and created a perfect copy of your waifu for yourself?

>Crysis
Is that still the meme? No new next-gen PC game yet by which all others are compared?

Personally my benchmark game was Supreme Commander. Up to eight players with up to two thousand units each on a fuckhuge map with per-unit pathfinding and a full 3D physics engine including projectiles... it came out in 2007, earlier in the same year as Crysis, and yet it can still make any modern gaming rig beg for mercy.

IT TASTES LIKE BLEEDING AND ACID
I HAVE A STOMACH ACHE
IS THIS NORMAL

>Bleach tasting like acid
Senpai that shit is literally the opposite of acid.

>destined
I unravel Fate just by existing.

Bleach will make me healthier? Really? Ooh, what do other shounen anime give? If I ate some Naruto volumes, could I really become a ninja?

And on that topic, should I fuse with the magic plot rock?

I mean it would be kind of stupid having a relationship with someone that didnt happen naturally, doesnt it?

Kirk meets the average /jc/ user

>OH GOD I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO DEAL WITH WOMEN
>THEY'RE ALL YANDERE THIS IS NOT GOOD

"X is a trap option" is the stupidest idea of shitposting ever considering how you are literally writing the story.

>And on that topic, should I fuse with the magic plot rock?
Plot rock a shit.

This is my build
Drop-In (1100)
Perks
Fashion Free
Keikaku Dori (900)
Transcendence (600)
Completly Normal Free
Linking Spirits (0)
Fred's Blessing Free
Sternritter -0, The Jumper (-600)
Reiryoku (-1000)
Fancy Swordplay Free
Bankai (-1300)
Acidic Touch Free
Resurreccion (-1900)
Number 1 (-2300)

Items
Mod Soul Free
Meta-Console Free
Bait Free
Rokureichu Free
Themed Gear Free

Drawbacks
Ten More Years (-2200)
Normal Friends (-2000)
As According to Keikaku (-1400)
No Free Time (-1000)
World Tournament (0)

An emotionally stunted human meets suffering.

Powers
Shinigami Powers
Squad
-Fifth
Sword
-Katana
Shikai Form
-Bigger
-Longer
-Double Up
-Dissolving Blade 100pp
Shikai Power
-Shockwave
-Empowerment
-Gravity
Bankai Form
-Energy cloak
Other Powers
-Hoho 200pp
-Kido 200pp
Zanjatsu 200pp

Hollow Powers
Body Type
-No Arms +200pp
Mask Type
-Human Mask
Powers
-Regen
-Corrosive Spit
-Minions
Arrancar Powers
-Regeneration
-Division
-Store Reiryoku
-Speed Specialty
Resurrecion Ability
-Codicia
-Phoenix 300pp
Cero Power
-Gran Ray Cero 400pp

Quincy Powers
Trainers
-Unheard Offshoot Camp +500pp
Bow
-Shield
-Multishot
-Range
-Fire Rate 100pp
-Machine Gun 200pp
-Sniper Rifle 200pp
Quincy Powers
-Pure Blood 200pp
Sternritter Powers
-Vanish
-Overkiller 300pp

Fullbringer Powers
Base Object
-Pride in Blood
Active Form
-Armor
-Vobration
-Whip 100pp
Active Abilities
-Sap
-Boosto
-Spew Poison
-Spew Fire 200pp
-Spew Light 200pp
Super Form
-Merged

>Shinigami + Hollow + Quincy + Fullbringer

Who do you think you are, Ichigo?

'Sup Ichigo.

desu I just love how Aizen's final form looks.

Personally, I'm going Hollowfied Drop-In and buying the recipes for making Shinigami and Hollows. Thanks to GHQ I can make Fullbringers, pseudo Quincies, and whatever the hell Orihime was already. I'll be a Shinigami in that jump FUAnon is making. Bount can wait until Val decides to do Bleach D20 since they get some pretty nice shit there.

Is there a way to steal, not a a god's powers per se, but their metaphysical place/sphere in the setting?

>Is that still the meme? No new next-gen PC game yet by which all others are compared?
Like Dwarf Fortress

Why would you want to do that?

Jump 40: The Incredibles
Origin: Super
Perks:
Jammering, Yeah!
That'll take me to downtown! [900]
We're superheroes. What could happen? [700]
Someone's Always In Trouble [400]

Powers: [+300]
Incredible Strength [150p]
Incredible Durability [0p]

Items:
Super Suit
Man Cave
Railway Yard Training [200]
Wardrobe [100]
Hobo Suit - Import JLU costume [50]
Would You Care For More Mimosa? [0]

Siiiigh.

This must be what nostalgia feels like. Already, I can see myself assembling with the rest of the Justice League, going out to save the day from whatever supervillain or hostile alien force is attacking. But here, things are a little more...grounded. Superheroes are outlawed. The Glory Days ended before I re-awakened to my true self. And all of my ‘background’s teammates have simply re-settled or disappeared while I chafe under a soul-crushing office job. I don't know if it's from my body starting off a little older this time around, but I feel a lot more exhausted than ever. Not just physically, but mentally. Still, the worlds needs a hero. And Avatar is that hero. Or, at least, close enough, right?

This winding road has taken me interesting places. First I was just an animalistic survivalist, now here I am rescuing kittens from trees, stopping bank robberies, and flying around Earth while fleeing from the authorities and more. And often without spilling a single drop of blood - my own or that of others. And you know what? It feels good. It feels right. Because instead of just fighting for myself, these powers...these tools, I can use them to benefit others, however briefly.

I wonder how the others feel about this.

Not the approach I take, but I can see its merits.

I personally prefer to be a bit more hands-on, but I'm often going in with a goal besides just the creation and spread of life. Need a certain type of lifeform for a certain task or role and all that.

Depends on whether I approve of the relationship.

In general I let it be, unless I find myself utterly loathing the character's designated romantic partner. After all, if you truly love someone, you should be willing to sacrifice your own pleasure for their happiness.

It helps that most of the characters that fall into the 'waifu' category for me do so less because I lust after them and more because I admire or empathize with them.

...except Tharja. Have a weakness for Yanderes.

Say one setting has a god who defines how the ocean works. IT is his domain, everything in it recognizes it of him. He decides what the beasts in the sea look like and do. He decides what the water is like, its depth, its roughness, its clarity, everything. The ocean is his. He is incredibly powerful in pure destructive force, yes, but that's not what I want to take. I do not wish to obtain his sword, but instead his crown.

>"Like, got any fours?"
>"Go fish, Shaggy."
>"Aha! The wise tactician Okita-san has sank your battleship!"
>"Okita we're not even playing that right now."
>"Eeeeh? Wait, when did we change games?! Is this the fabled double-switch tactic...?!"
>"Why do you keep saying weird stuff like that? You remind me too much of Marisa..."
>"Okita, we started playing Go Fish over an hour ago when Stanley threw the board out the window!"
>"Hey, eight-player battleship was a dumb idea anyways! And you guys all ganged up on me, anyways! Who the heck would play a game with several other bozos who'd turn on each other for no dang reason with nothing to stop them!"
>"I think that's Diplomacy, actually."
>"Shut up, Ford! You're not even playing, why should you care?"
>"I care!...sometimes."
>"Has anyone seen user?"
>"Think he's doing the Superman thing. He should be back in time for supper."
>"At least you all got actual superpowers outta that deal. All I got was to turn into a freakin' gorilla!"
>"Stanley, you found out how to turn back to normal already, didn't you?"
>"Well yeah, but it's just the principle of the thing, you know? What, am I gonna turn into a slug-man later just cause that stupid Engine thinks I'm greedy or somethin'?"
>"Does this mean I'll eventually get a body that isn't always sick?!"
>"I'm sure your dream will come true, Miss Okita! Just work hard and look forward to it, and it will come true someday!"
>"Uwaaaah...do you really mean it, Miss Kaori?!"
>"Hey, don't get sucked into her optimism field. It might make you more sick."
>"Nonsense! Okita-san is ready to take on the world and all the otherCAUGH"
>"SHE'S DOWN!"
>"QUICK, GET THE FIRST AID!"

Anyone working on any fun new biological cuties? I finally got mine to post a little nicer for the camera so it felt like a good time to share and ask.

Poor Okita.

I made a sapient race of cuttlefish whose only job is to make terrible puns.

Ganbatte Okita-san!

Aren't they a beauty

That's humanities purpose though?
youtube.com/watch?v=p-zdeOzHx8s

I made a cute little tank for mine. It looks like it's on TV!

I have all the final form perks except the weird puppet thing+transcendence+number one. I'm gonna be the Secret Final Boss for Ichigo to fight after be he beats Yhwach because I'm just ignoring the stupid ending.

Why is your companion always critically ill?

Fluffie ponies except they are sterile and if they are abused or in significant pain a dead man's switch goes out and they get rescued by a Terminator.

They're adorable, anons!

Okita as a Servant is permanently afflicted with Super Tuberculosis

Its like normal tuberculosis but with comedic timing

Messing around with Biotech in CATastrophe

You're adorable, DSA.