When the GM wants to give you a str penalty for playing a loli barbarian

>When the GM wants to give you a str penalty for playing a loli barbarian

>when the GM is emotionally unable to veto player customization choices which are incompatible with the campaign vision

I know, right? He should have just outright said "No" instead of being a little bitch about it.

>when you just wanna play an undead wizard and one of the other players takes the Lich-Loved feat

You guys know what kind of threads I miss having on this board?

Stupid frog-poster.

>when you take dex to everything and variant dex-boosting rage so all that happens is you hit harder for being able to dodge better
>when the GM wants to ERP with you so it passes

it certainly isn't quests, I'm so glad they disappeared to give quality threads like this a chance

I honestly didn't think I would still be laughing at questfag tears over a year after quests were banned, and yet here we are. Do you guys still have entire threads about crying on /qst/?

>using the word loli to describe your character.
easy way to get booted from my table desu senpai.

Women aren't as strong as men you pathetic soyboy

What if all the party were lolis, but with classes not related with str?

You miss Harem Knights right? That shit was great.

>Using the words desu and senpai
I wouldn't allow in my table either

>he doesn't know about the filters

>Do you guys still have entire threads about crying on /qst/?
No, we mostly spend the /qtg/ laughing at the sorry state of Veeky Forums and how easy it is to rile up anti-questfags just by pointing out how shitty this board has become since the split.

Luckily, Veeky Forums's mod keeps giving more and more OC creators reasons to leave Veeky Forums for /qst/ so as this board sinks, /qst/ continues to pick up the people who made Veeky Forums fun in the first place.

Fuck off back to /pol/. Your annoying politics are unwanted in my rpg

>howtospotanewfag.jpeg

>so as this board sinks, /qst/ continues to pick up the people who made Veeky Forums fun in the first place
Wonderful, then you crybabies will have even less of a justifiable reason to keep coming back here to shit things up.

Why? Because the thought of allowing any trace of anime into your tough, manly dirt-fantasy triggers you?

>When the DM tells you your ranger's animal companion hates you and won't obey your commands and won't say why.

So either you're typing like a weeb or typing like a nigger. Both are inexcusable.

What the fuck is a soyboy? Is that the new cuck?

Dumb frogposter.
Go back to whatever trash heap of a board you sprung from.

Veeky Forums filters? I didn't even know it was a thing

Soyboy is a low test man. Skinny arms, unmanly voice, coward, etc.

It's pretty much the new cuck, but more defined

Quests didn't improve the quality of the board, they just meant that there would be 10 shitty quest threads up along with this shitty thread.

This thread can sucks, but it inevitably leads to nice discussions

The DM is right though.
You can't really ask a dog why he hates you

good

honestly this

>When the GM wants to give you a str penalty for playing a shota barbarian

Who are the most butthurt people on Veeky Forums? If it isn't questfags, it's only because there are 4rries here too.

Depends on the setting.

Oh yes, how sad we can't come back to witness quality threads like this one.

>What is Speak with Animals?

There were always threads like this, only difference when quests were here was that there were fewer good ones because quests took up half the catalog. This idea that quests somehow made everything else better is pure revisionist history.

Bitch where?
>Who are the most butthurt people on Veeky Forums?
Board police, bar none. Questfags and 4rries are relegated to their ghettos but we'll never be free of jackasses who want the board to "remain pure," even if it makes the place blander than Tofu.

>There were always threads like this, only difference when quests were here was that there were fewer good ones because quests took up half the catalog.
As opposed to now, where generals take up half the catalog instead.

But that's a lie. There are only a handful of generals, around 20% of threads are generals I think.

ahahahahahahahahah

>Veeky Forums's mod keeps giving more and more OC creators reasons to leave Veeky Forums
this is objectively true
>for /qst/
this part though, I am dubious about

>being a dumb frogposter
I wouldn't allow you at my table either.

How is truth politics?

Sure user, whatever you say.

>frogposter doesnt understand wordfilters

Imagine my shock

The moment you used the word soyboy, you both outed yourself as /pol/ and laid your agenda out for everyone to see. No use playing dumb in order to damage control

Is soyboy a /pol/tard term? When I posted there nobody used it

Isn't there already a size penalty?

I guess I should've expected that. I'm not the original guy who said soyboy. But in honestly it isn't a lie on average women is only 50-60% upper body strength and 60-70% lower body strength of that of a man. Cardio have less of a difference, with men having roughly 10-12% larger lung capacity. Even Olympic athletes show noticeable differences when comparing genders.

Fantasy gets a pardon because it is fantasy. Impossible creatures exist with female barbarians wielding unrealistically proportioned weapons, so I don't expect it to be realistic.

Good ones?

>loli

Because i want to play a motherfucking fighter and smash shit and i don't feel comfortable pretending to be a guy at a table of all men

>i don't feel comfortable pretending to be a guy at a table of all men
This begs the question what you would feel comfortable doing at a table of all men

Soy is a good source of protein. Of course, you don't know this, since you're probably a flabby fat baby.
Most women are definitely physically stronger than you.

>pretending to be a guy

user you are a man, a pathetic kale-fed liberal numale but still male - only guys play tabletop.

Man up

Are 4e fans butthurt? Last I checked they were doing fine. There just isn't a lot of discussion because their game has been solved.

>Being this triggered

>Best guess for this image: Wife

I think google just recommended me a waifu

>What the fuck is a soyboy? Is that the new cuck?
A word created by shill to avoid using cuck as a insult, so to allow shill people to be cucls

Dude, what's with the aggro? I gave you reasoning and facts as to why women are weaker in terms of physical strength. And what's with imply with me thinking soy was a bad thing?

Besides, I doubt most women can bench 315 lbs, no less struggle with the bar itself. Say, when was the last time you hit the gym? Would it be two hours ago? Nah, maybe not for two decades.