Do you let characters get away from dressing in very little because they come from "exotic" cultures?

Do you let characters get away from dressing in very little because they come from "exotic" cultures?

No, but I do miss having quest threads on this board.

Do you get off from posting threads with one line questions with images that make your dick hard?

It not like their look will affect the game nor it how their gear look like.

Player characters can wear anything they want.

I let characters wear whatever they want, although they get an Armor Class to match. Unless they're a Barbarian or Monk, of course, or have spells to make up for it.

If their character sheet says Plate Mail, though, then they're dressed in plate mail. Although it can be sexy plate mail. D&D is not a Real Life Simulator.

I do too.

Probably, but not all of us mind. Veeky Forums was better when it played fast and loose with its status as a blue board.

This user gets it.

If that exotic place has a higher overall temperature so that it makes sense that this character would wear it, sure. But please roleplay a cold when we adventure into the nord while we are at it.

Yes. In fact, I let characters from the native culture get away with being scantily clad.

Characters can wear whatever they want.

My games are realistic so they freeze to death.

During summer? What's wrong with you?

I play anima, I expect everyone to dress like a clown, however it'd never be addressed.

>questfag is ALWAYS the first to reply to a shitposting thread
>and it’s always within the first 2-3 minutes of the OP (i.e. more than enough time to reset his IP to mask the samefagging)
Someday more posters will see through this obvious falseflagging bullshit. Go cry about it back on your own board, please.

>assuming all games take place north of the equator
how eurocentric of you

>summer only happens in the northern hemisphere

I play characters who dress normally even though they come from exotic cultures because they want to blend in.

>Do you let characters get away from dressing in very little
Of course! I would never deny anyone the possibility to dress more.

what, you don't place your games on a 90 degree rotated planet with the north pole facing the sun? what kind of weirdo are you

Clothing fits the setting and genre.

No, I let my characters get away with dressing in very little because they're sluts.

Yeah, it is a bit suspicious, ain't it?

Depends on the setting.

Many of mine are set in winter, so, "No," would be the more appropriate answer to that.

at a certain point every thread was a fucking quest thread. there's a reason that horseshit got its own board. fuck off.

My character is from an exotic culture and wears full body covering. Generally all he exposss are his eyes and his fingers.

Depends on exactly what the exotic location is, what clothes they wear in said exotic location, and what job/role the character has... but I think I get what you mean, OP.

If we're talking about a character that is intending to showcase their body for the purposes of seduction, negotiaton or just throwing people off-balance or somesuch, then I'd be completely okay with that for when they're going to be in one or more scenes where social skills will come heavily into play. In combat though...?

Well, I wouldn't make a ruckus either way if they wanted their apparently sexy-as-fuck knight to go into battle near-naked, but I also wouldn't hold back in combat because of it.

If they want to shake their ass/tits/dick around while wearing about a mitten's worth of clothing and they end up getting fatally shot in the tit because of it... well, that's their own fault. Same applies to wearing too little clothing in very cold climates, or wearing too much in very hot climates.

In my games, clothing and armour exists for a reason, and it's not to show off one's boobs, dick or ass. Or, well, not exclusively at least.

yes cuz i play exalted and it is a cheesy setting like that

if there is a reason for them and the setting itself allows for it, then yes.

>he doesn't play a naked minotaur berserker

They can dress as scantily as they like but if they're too dumb to pay heed to what culture they're in at the time, they will get to face the consequences.

There are barbarians in dnd, going commando is fucking legit yo

NPCs will spill spaghetti around them?

>questfag is ALWAYS the first to reply to a shitposting thread
Incorrect. Since you obsessively lurk in shitposting threads, you should know this isn't always true.

It's a meme, ya dip. It means "this is a shitty bait thread".

Dressing inappropriately with have them hounded by immortal ass goblins who scream fart magic at them.

I basically go hard on the obnoxiousness and awkwardness at the table, screaming and making fart noises constantly.

Or stone them to death or just simply look at them and consider them weirdos.

Depends on what the culture is.

but (OP)! The players are *in* the exotic decadent culture in the setting. I've just never told them that, so they're rolling with the interpretation that they're honest upstanding citizens and all the neighboring countries are xenophobes and racist creeps.

Questfags made out like fat bandits after the mods forcibly moved/deleted everything that wasn't shitposting and generals.

I don't see why people would want to come back to this trash heap.

>Questfags made out like fat bandits after the mods forcibly moved/deleted everything that wasn't shitposting and generals.
How is /qst/ these days? Is it as dead as in the beginning or are quests actually functioning there?

>How is /qst/ these days?
Getting better.

>Is it as dead as in the beginning or are quests actually functioning there?
The quests don't function very well because all the people who are interested in quest threads are on Veeky Forums, not /qst/.

However, as more and more Veeky Forums threads get banned and moved to /qst/ (things like Field Kit Inspection, etc.) the population of /qst/ keeps increasing, and more and more posters from Veeky Forums are getting annoyed at the moderation on this board so they're jumping ship to /qst/.

Basically /qst/ is the catch-all for all the fun threads that Veeky Forums is no longer allowed to have, with predictable results. As shitposting and /pol/bait increases on Veeky Forums, /qst/ keeps siphoning up more of the people who actually enjoy roleplaying games and aren't just here fishing for (You)s.

Both hemispheres on a planet like that would still have summer and winter.

Unless there's another sun facing the south pole!

>dressing in little
>Not dressing them garishly and elaborately