You have been cursed into the form of a housecat. How will you adjust to your new life Veeky Forums?

You have been cursed into the form of a housecat. How will you adjust to your new life Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw6e9gCpCdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So I can now freely fuck my own cat and nobody would judge for bestiality?
Awesome!

House cats get exp for killing commoners, right? Slay those 1HD losers and become Cat Lord.

Slaughter level 1 wizards and take their power.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw6e9gCpCdE

>You have been cursed into the form of a housecat. How will you adjust to your new life Veeky Forums?
Cheesing the system

I...
>swipe at feet every time they near the bed or couch
>jump up atop surfaces upon which I do not belong
>mew at people for food
>hiss at those who do not give me food but wish to pet me
>pluck my claws onto the staircase
>onto the couch
>onto the bed
>onto human's chests
>get women to pick me up and hold me against their chests while stroking me
>sleep upon women's chests
>irritate the neighbor's dog
>sleep for 14 hours a day
>do nothing for the other 10

I live alone in an apartment that no one else ever comes to, so I guess I die of dehydration in a few days.

Unless you have old taps, even a cat can get water from the new ones, as long as it figures out how to put the levar up. And since you probably would have a bit more mental capacity than a cat...
... you would starve instead eventually

Couldn't he find a way out of the apartment?

>Start learning psionics
>Use telekinetic powers to manipulate objects
>Reach the point where I have absolute control over my molecular structure and transcend the need for a vulnerable, fleshy form
>Pretend that I can't do any of the above and sleep on a girl's boobs, all while she doesn't suspect my hidden motives

Haha I have friends and family, so after pawing at the computer a bit I will be found, and will be able to remain in touch with people by slowly typing. Then eventually comes the awkward conversation about the sex toys when the appartment is eventually cleaned out.

Maybe win a prize or two and go on a tv show as the cat who can type, maybe get kicked off a tv show as the racist cat who can type. Convince people to get me a spayed cat wife so I don't get into trouble with the neighbors. Then live a lazy and short life as I always wanted.

I join the military.

The character I don't know. The player, though...

Find a house, live there, die fat and happy. What else is there to life?

Find a house to live in, find a family, prepare for the battles ahead.

It's well known that cats can see ghosts and demons. It's less well known that they hunt them. Gifted with spectral magic and being beings of both this realm and others, cats are the predators that prowl the spirit and physical realms alike. The time came when humans took them in to keep down pests, and the cats took this to mean they were the custodians and guardians of the house from all parasites and vermin, be they specter, undead, a shade, or a mouse. The cats will hunt.

Have you ever seen a cat look around and tense up with nothing nearby? Have you ever seen them chase things that aren't there? Have you ever seen a cat walk around as if it were the master of the home, as if they did important work you never saw? Have you ever seen a cat scared of its own shadow, as if it had peered into the void and seen horrors you can't imagine, as if it has seen something worth fearing?

A house cat has a duty to the house. It is under his watch. Should he stray from his duty the humans, masters of the physical realm, may perish or suffer, and so the house will suffer, and where then will the cat sleep? Nay. A cat must not shirk their sacred duty. Cats have served the houses of gods and devils, but whatever the house if it falls the cat is no cat at all.

First make it known that it is still me to my friends and family.
Find out who cursed me while working as a private detective.

Or because a YouTube star and become rich

slowly starve to death days as I have no reasonable way to leave my apartment

fucking this.

Weep in despair as all of the hobbies that keep me sane evaporate before me.

Without opposable thumbs, I can neither type nor draw nor write. No journal would accept a history conference paper dictated by a cat. No museum would hire a cat.

Also, my lifespan was just drastically shortened, even if we assume I'm just my own age in cat years now. I can't safely visit my friends or properly engage with my family, and even if I can still speak no one will ever believe me when I tell them what happened.

Take levels in rogue.

...Adjust?

>Closed doors
>Closed windows
Not really? I mean unless the doors are unlocked, he would be fucked.

It's basically the same except now people feed me and pet me for sleeping all day and lying around.

>turned into a cat oh fuck yes.
>sleep all day, cuddle and play with the two other young cats that get into crazy shit. Snuggle up with the dog.
>even better still get to hang out with the wife. Gonna be a problem if she gets remarried, I'd have to kill a man, surely he would be worth the XP.

We could make it a troika.