3.5 monsters converted to 5e

I've been working on converting 3.5 monsters to 5e and I need feedback on them to make sure I am doing it right. Any 5e players that could give me feedback, even just saying "this monster is okay" would be helpful so that I can go ahead and finish them up to post on my blog. I am going to dump some monsters and if you could help me with them that would be great. No nitpick is too small!
Huge thanks in advance anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

marklenser.com/5econverter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're doing god's work, user, bless you.

Thanks m8. Hopefully I can get these all together into a PDF soon. I've got access to a web app that can be used to do full-on 5e homebrew documents so I might use that to make a PDF of all of them. But for now I am just posting on my blog.

I don't think hover means anything in 5E. Creatures with a fly speed can hover by default.

Do you take requests?

Yes.
Post it and I will try to have it done and on my blog (thirdtofifth.tumblr.com) within a couple of weeks.

Personally, to save yourself the extra frustraion of posting the images I would also turn the converted stablocks into a pdf, an updated monster manual if you will.

I'm having trouble finding the stats but Ethergaunts are in the fiend folio.

I know exactly what you speak of. Say no more.

Thank you kind sir and/or ma'am. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

marklenser.com/5econverter/

This might be a good way to check your work

well.... rip my entire project

>marklenser.com/5econverter/
This guy's tool is still missing Features,Su and other stuff.
You're doing a great job, If I were you I'd this tool use so that you'll just focus on Feats, Ex, Su, Sp.

Untrue. Aarakocra for example, can fly but cannot hover.