Are you allowed to rape and pillage if you join the guard?

Are you allowed to rape and pillage if you join the guard?

Yes so long as it's not tainted puss/corrupted loot and you're not attacking loyal imperial citizens without authorization. At least until the SJWs get their hooks into GW.

>raping xenos and chaos cultists (especially slaanesh and nurgle cultists)
>Sullying your human seed with the orifices of... By the emperor, what is that even constituting these heretics?
>wanting any material possessing that belonged to chaos or xenos

Dude, just report yourself to the inquisition.

Cringe

No one mentions that a good portion of the advanced Imperial farming tech was borrowed from Eldar though.

So would banging an eldar be like normal sex or would it be inserting your wang into a crystal?

depends, mostly yeah cause pillaging is kinda how large armies travel through areas. Rape is more of question mark. Its not allowed but assuming it not super cultists you are fighting its more of Red army in Berlin type deal

You're allowed to do anything if you don't get caught. But if it interferes with your kill to death ratio, or your regiment's progression through enemy territory, the Commissar is going to rape you.

who would you be fighting were it would be ok to rape them? Xenos? That would be heresy. Chaos? SUPER heresy. Simple revolutionaries? They become heretics for doing such things and therefor, also heresy. The only populous it would be even remotely ok to do that shit with would be loyal imperial citizens, but that also in turn makes you a heretic.

It probably happens, but as far as 'allowed'? Probably not.

Almost certainly depends on the regiment.

Steel Legion? Necromundans? Chem Dogs? Definitely, and everyone up the chain of command is in on it. Hell, a primary of part of the motivation of the chem dogs is the promise of loot.

Mordians, Cadian or Vostroyan? you better believe you'll be flogged until the Haemonculus thinks you're one of theirs.

this

It's a well established fact that a human army that devolves into a mass of looters loses its operational discipline. Unless it's the Blood Ravens.

I mean, if that's what flips your switches, then I'm not gonna try to stop you, but...

ONLY IF YOU'RE A CHEMDOG OF SAVLAR

OTHERWISE NO

>not tactically looting

>Yes so long as it's not tainted puss/corrupted loot and you're not attacking loyal imperial citizens
>At least until the SJWs get their hooks into GW

>He thinks raping an alien like an Eldar would be tolerated by the Imperium

Do you not read the novels like "Titan" were a pilot of said war machine gets put on trial for several things, one of which is tolerating an eldar wraith-knight even when they simply where fighting Tyranids and ignoring each other? The guys who enforce discipline in the guard aren't going to ignore you raping some alien - you're going to get shot/flogged/punished, probably right after the alien you were raping is getting a las-sot through the skull as it lies there whimpering (so the SJW comment can suck it).

That kind of talk gets you a visit from the Inquisition

>Concerned more about raping and pillaging than fulfilling your duty as a guardsmen.

Son, we need to talk.

Sure. All the Orks you want. Go get 'em.

You're allowed to FIGHT and DIE for the EMPEROR.

What more can any good man ask for in this galaxy? Riches? Women? Status?

PATHETIC UN-MEN UNWORTHY TO BE INHERITORS OF THE IMPERIUM.

1800-INQUISITION?
I'd like to report a Heresy please.

In 40k there is only war and grim masturbation

Seriously why the fuck would you want to have sex with a xenos?! The guard get issued titty mags and most regiments have prostitutes or family's that travel with them.

yeah, no shit an army that devolves for any reason delvolves. But armies loot and maintain discipline all the time. Have you seen what the US army brought back post world war 1, every seventh guy brought back a machine gun or subgun by some estimates, guys brought back french artillery and several bolt action rifles apiece.

Or the entirety of Persian then Greek Ptolemy then roman civilization. Professional armies paid in loot or to loot in exchange for land later.

>rape and pillage when your first thought should be to die for the emperor and humanity
Report to your Commissar for lessons regarding the Emperor's Peace.

It's stated that Commissars will execute any guard that is found using an enemy's rifle because his own broke. You do the math

Americans were asshole looters and rapists in both world wars. I don't really see the point.

Lets not start that.

>Steel Legion

Are you sure?
I mean they are former gangers but Steel Legion is a very professional army.

You say that, but considering that half the time the Imperial Guard fight, its on somw god forsaken desert, tundra, or hive, where natural food is limited. This may actually explain why the guard has such fucked up logistics, since they have to feed so many soldiers.

Plus, I'd assume that with Commissars about, most IG aren't going to bother with pillaging for fear of a bolt in the head.

But other than that, yeah, I don't see why they wouldn't steal and pillage shit from any given random rebellion. I don't see it working out well if their enemy is a cult, of the Chaos or Genestealer variety.

>Are you allowed to rape and pillage if you join the guard?
Yes, but only xenos and daemons. Humans are protected under the law.

For some here there's probably no difference.

Let me check my Imperial Infantryman's Handbook.

"[...] they feel empowered to refuse the reasonable requests of an Imperial Guard regiment. Such worlds are to be considered hostile and the regiment is authorised to take what ever supplies it needs without payment or debt incurred. Any who resist the regiment's requisitioning of the supplies it needs is to be considered an enemy and may be freely engaged by the Guardsmen of the regiment."

"Any foodstuffs, potable water or any other items deemed necessary may be removed from the planet or any indigenous lifeforms as may possess them."

"Thus it can be seen that there are a great many means of extracting supplies while on the move [...] or through simple force."

So, looting is definitely a go.

edgylord, gw is mellow since the 80's

just saying looting is very possible without it devolving an effective fighting force

like this

I don't think the Steel Legion wants to fug their primary opponent.

there has to be a non-acidic orifice on that thing somewhere

No, but you are expected to get raped by all kinds of xenos.

Lucky for all guardsman. Guardswoman serve in His Holy Guard as well, so no need for rape.

I'm german and I got to say that the american army was the most humane army in both wars.

You know the "Rape is a weapon of war" and the scientific studies show that rape or normal sex activities are good for the moral.

Pillaging is also good for moral and for logistic supllies.

So yes they can theoretically in my opinion against simply renegade (not chaos) human or even not yet human world in the imperium hegemony. And xenos if it's phisicaly possible and safe for human metabolisme.

Humanity, ladies and gentlemen.

Pillaging can be bad for discipline though. Rape too I guess.

>Muh Dick
Let me guess your skin color.

Professional armies rape and loot too.
It's good for the regiment's morals

>Yes so long as it's not tainted puss/corrupted loot and you're not attacking loyal imperial citizens without authorization
so never.
good
this

You know what they say, Any hole is a goal.

No, you'd get flogged and put on labor duty even for stealing when in the guard you degenerate.

>I'm german and I got to say that the american army was the most humane army in both wars.
Is this compared to the Russians and your own forces?
and how do they fair with us commonwealth soldiers

This guy is right, but it is important to remember that these parameters are almost never met.

Sex with your fellow soldiers are bad for discipline.

Except when burgers sent their niggers.

Not if you're in the Forever War

Interestingly enough black soldiers were kept on a tight leash by white officers in WW1/2

But good for morale.

Sex with your fellow soldiers is a duty in the guard, son. Think about it, the guard fights wars that lasts decades with unreliable reinforcement. If you sent 40 million guradsmen, they will be all dead after 30 years. But if you set 20 million guardsmen and 20 million guardswomen, after 30 years you can have more soldiers than with what you began the war.
Also the children who grew up in this situation are optimized for war. We have to think about the children. Usefull little fellas.

You will need more supplies to take care of pregnant women and children who then can not fight.
Also all men who don't get pussy will get mad and have seen what putting a single female in a group of men can do?
They go from buddies to rivals.

>tfw no tyranid gf

Having female soldiers period is bad for discipline, and effectiveness, and pretty much everything else. But if Lord General Retard has forced them on you anyway you might as well fuck them before they get splattered into a guro fantasy.

Just don't get attached.

Why would you ever need to rape anyone citizen your Commissar will provide all the pleasure you would ever need.

Did you not look at the math Dumbass its an even split.

You know, I can handle Slaanesh Nurgle and Tyranids but that hairstyle makes me physically sick.

A fine point...

I sure hope so XD

No, but you'd be drowning in puss anyways. I imagine imperial soldiers would be quite sought after by the trillions of imperial peasant girls

>so never.
>good

You do realize the Imperium has civil wars, right? As long as the goods aren't tainted, a guardsman can loot. However, guardsmen break regulations all the time due to their low life expectancy.

Cringe

>good for moral

Thats what commissars are for

>Having female soldiers period is bad for discipline
there's food supplements to suppress it

>Picking up stuff
It belongs to the Emperor, off to the penal legion
>Raping
You ain't here to fuck, off to the penal legion

The only puss that would qualify as not tainted would be imperial traitors who have somehow not also been branded as heretics. And since the vast, vast majority of human on human fighting is either directly religious or easily justified by religious reasons, that's not going to happen very often. Being a traitor is heretical, so you'd need some really direct exceptions from an inquisitor or something, and if they're that invested in the enemy not being considered heretical, they're probably monitoring the situation too closely to allow any kind of pillaging at all.

Yeah, as long as you don't enjoy it, its not corrupted or xenos in origin.

So only rogue Sisters of Silence? Or is the Sister the perpetrator?

You can try, but you'll probably get really fucking sad and kill yourself. Powerful nulls do that to you.

Cain lets it slide.
If only so they're less likely to shoot him in the back

Nigga this shit is literally explained in a couple of gaunts ghosts books and some ciaphas kaine. Different regiments have different rules but all significantly sized formations have a train of people that follow. Prostitutes, family members, smugglers and black marketers. An entire little economy follows I.G. around. The munitorium and commisariat look the other way because it provides supplies and personnel.
Is it legal to loot in the IG? Yeah, under the right circumstances. And even under the 'wrong' circumstances as long as you don't get caught it's all good.

Too expensive

So can you even rape a dark eldar or will she just mock you for being to gentle

>no need for rape
Speak for yourself, Chadus

You do realize rape has to be one of the worst ideas to do in the 40k universe since slaanesh and the dark eldar exist. I wouldn't be surprised if dark eldar have some kind of locking vagina that keeps your dick that won't let you pull out.

>This freaky knife eared bitch has superglue in her vagina!

If given the option they won't pair off evenly...

The best women will pair off the the best men, the rest of the women will pine after the best men while ignoring the rest of the men...

>Oh shit, I can't pull out!
>Ha ha, you fell into my trap, mon'keigh! I have lathered up the inside of my vagina with a glue so strong it makes your puny mon'keigh ones look like mere spit!
>...so what now?
>...dunno, wanna fuck?

Y'all motherfuckers need Fish Speakers.

Vagina dentata?

Imperial propaganda department at work people.

>you will never drink sweet femdar boob sweat straight from her breastplate

Why even live

Didn't some soldiers manage to get an Iraqi tank back to the USA before it got confiscated after the first Gulf War?

Does that include using it as a bludgeoning weapon? What if he's using the enemy (or parts thereof) as a bludgeoning weapon?

I thought they said something about pillaging the locals if they are not considered Imperial citizens in the uplifting primer.

No, that's rude and will get you shot.

Gaunts Ghosts showed that rape gets punished very harshly, i think it was in "Honour Guard"

Consult your closest commisar for more information, inquiries and moral advice on the topic, at a pertinent time.

One thing I learned in the military is you're not allowed to do anything remotely fun but it's ok to do the forbidden stuff if you don't get caught.

That's because the soldier in question was accused of raping Imperial Citizens.

To this day, still can't find anyone to hate more than Lijah Cuu

MAYBE Erebus, but only because everything in the universe is his fault.

Even if your superiors look the other way.
I WILL fucking judge you if you try to bed one of those blueberry shitstains on the cosmos.
The only good tau is a dead tau, even Cato Sicarius knows that.

That was a character in one game I played.

She was a, what are their fast attack hoverboarders called - Hellion?