Which coin on Binance is a safe bet to +20-50% this week...

Which coin on Binance is a safe bet to +20-50% this week? I sold some gains but don't want it sitting as Bitcoin going to waste

sauce? I want to buy that dip.

Chainlink

Chainlink is trash. Happy to get rid of my bags today.

All of them

Everything still hyper inflated from normies buying bitcoin, hold anything but BTC until the next large dip. You know im not being a shill faggot because I didn't even let you know my hodl's

Sorry can't remember which coin, I wasn't involved just watching, screenshot from a day or so ago

>le ironic fudposting meme

I remembered, I think it was Verge yesterday when they made an announcement. Buy the rumor sell the news

MOD

buy every dip, it seems to have a spike 1-2$ every couple of hours

Seriously, what coin was that, it's really scary.

Seems like its downtrending now

I think that's req but not sure

50% is that is all you want? Dont invest in Verge then, thats going 100-400% sometime today.

VEN, BURST, TRX, XRP

XVG, what else, literally a few hours away.

Can you believe that pump? Completely unexpected. I was not expecting gains on that until next year.

Verge seems too unpredictable. And it's literally a scam coin. What makes you think it will shoot that high today?

Wraith has been compiled. All they have to do is release it now. Really just waiting for a twitter announcement.

What's the outlook on TRX?

Will be stuck at .03-.04 indefinitely until the whales release their walls

you fucking newfag cunts seriously saying xvg and trx , coins that pumped 10000% already.. dumb fucking brainlets.

If you want calls go to my twitter. i represent Veeky Forums

-cryptogoober @nasaaids

(hint: buy link.)

Request. Seriously.

Not a bad sperg, have not seen one in a long time.

Don't tell me that's a real coin that's going to make it because I know someone that went all in by accident and if there's justice he'll be punished.

I don't know how high can QSP get after anymore but people who own it have a strong hold mentality.

VeChain, not Verge. It almost recoverd right on the next candle

BRD, LRC, MTL

bcpt

same