Welcome to the thread for d20 station, a rules light Space Station 13 server

Welcome to the thread for d20 station, a rules light Space Station 13 server.

>What is Space Station 13?
It's a 2D top down atmospherics simulator with who dun it gameplay layered on top. Each crew member aboard the station has a specific job to perform, while a select few are selected to be traitors (assassin/spy/thief).

>How do I play?
You'll need to download the BYOND client. There's games other than SS13, but enter those at your own risk.
BYOND Download link: byond.com/download/
You'll also want a BYOND account,which gives you a ckey so you can save preferences and be recognized by the game. It's highly recommended to make an account if you're experiencing connection issues or don't want to be a fat tourist/starving space bum.

To connect: Open BYOND, click the gear in the upper right. Click "Open Location" and paste in the IP below.
byond://73.8.55.80:27014 OR byond://d20station.net:27014

>How do I play
Use OOC (backspace say" in the bottom, type OOC and hit enter) and ask someone for help on how to play. People will almost always help you get a grip of the game if you're polite about it, just don't reveal too much in-round information in OOC. There's also wikis dedicated to documenting the spaceman way of life, but they vary widely from server to server.

>What are the rules?
The rules are very relaxed and admins try to take a hands-off approach to administrating. Admins will generally only intervene if someone is explicitly playing to ruin the game or being a dick. Reminder to read the rules in-game.

>What map/code do you run?
We run a heavily modified Ministation map with mostly custom code. Most jobs on Ministation are merged with similar counterparts and head roles have been re-enabled.

>D20 wiki where?
d20station.net/Wiki/index.php/Main_Page

>When does everyone play?
Check out the server pop graph to see when people are playing: ss13.se/servers/3031/

>Who are these tripfaggots?
Usually admins/coders in the server.

It's dead. Stick a fork in it.

7 players online right now. We just need to let people know about the fact we're back

What we need to do is move the discussions from the discord (cancer) to the thread (anonymous). This will allow us to have proper shit-flinging contests without including dick-measuring contests.

Meteors should be removed from rotation,ling should only be in rotation when there are at least 10 players in the lobby
We just had a funny round tho to be honest.

>local newfag has the best traitor round of his life

This, it isn't going to grow without people knowing about it.

Inb4 this thread is moved to qst

Idea time. A medical item similar to a gag. But it's a shock collar that follows the same logic of the stun revolver. Whatever battery you put inside, it discharges 10% of the cells power to burn dmg

ARE YOU HAPPY GOO

So it stops 10 lines of speech?

Essentially.
The percentage could be tweaked of course to make it last longer. And of course it could be used as a fun weapon with high end cells installed in it.

Sounds like it stops 10 lines of dialogue, and the victim will be in crit by the end

I that that will depend on the size of the cell.
>potato cell
Would it also stun people?

I wouldn't see a reason why not. Just as the stun revolver does. However if it uses the same code as the stun revolver yellow glubs would be a defense for it.

Add a remote signaler to it, to remote shock a pet!

>glubs defend against stun revolver
this has to be a fucking joke right?

A two year long bug that was never removed. Because it uses the coding for cutting a wire to shock you. I tested it a couple weeks ago, and it is still a current bug.

I'll fix it right now.
Make a sprite.

over 9000 hours whatchu guys think

Scale them up at least 200%

for the lazy

Father Relaxe is ruining the round again.

why isnt father relaxe and his sockpuppets juiceboxed permanently

it should be easy to find him from his typing and posting style

Electropack already exists. If placed in a backpack slot, it can't be removed by the victim himself, and it can be triggered by sending a signal on selected frequency. It doesn't kill upon activation, but gives a nasty shock.
On some builds there is a speech-triggered signal sending device.
On other you can setup telecoms to send signal when some person attempts to use radio.
I used to use it to make people I didn't like permanently stunned for the entire round by setting it to trigger upon any message on any radio channel.
Learn your shit.