So exactly what's considered sexy or sexualized in your setting?

So exactly what's considered sexy or sexualized in your setting?
Every human culture has slightly varying ideas of beauty and sexuality, and that's after globalization. In most fantasy settings, though, and likewise in most sci-fi, the norms across all races are the same - a sort of genericized human attractiveness that repeats across all races.
You never get into paraphilias - for example, humans sexualize bondage, uniforms and feet among many other things despite them not being sexual in nature.
It only makes sense that fantasy races and other human cultures would have their own preferences - and if you don't know what the culture considers sexy, you don't know what they consider beautiful or where they draw the line between aesthetic and obscene.
This, in turn, is essential to extrapolate how they dress, how they act in social situations, how they choose partners, what their art looks like - fundamentally, a lot of the artistic inspiration of the human race is drawn straight from the desire for beauty, and it makes sense that a humanoid race would handle it in the same way.
I posted the Whizzard because the alternative is a scantily clad fantasy lady and that just seems too ironic.

In the campaign that I'm playing, my orc character is sexually fascinated with aging women. He's pretty dumb, but the logic of the setting revolves around Orc males living short, bloody lives as warriors, while women tend to live longer as artisans and administrators.

Therefore, the older an orc female is, the more respected and powerful she is (or in this case, sexy). That's why my orc barbarian pops boners everytime a grandma walks by.

On that note, why not also females covered in scars and with amputations?
They must have fought hard battles and come out on top. Strong genes!

"I said leave me alone!"
"But you got one arm. You be strong. You grab coffee with Grukk!"
"I've got leprosis, you jerk!"

Lizardmen love adorning themselves with brightly colored clothing and jewelry, and strutting about. Folk of other races might view their displays as garish or effeminate, but the lizardwomen are generally impressed.

Hobgoblins dig scars. Both male and female. Scarification is a thing among them, including "blood tears", cuts made below the eyes which mark rites of adulthood.

Just pointing out, a lot of "magical realm" threads going on today.

Freakier than usual, tg

>scarification
Funny, in >muh setting Your Typical Proud Warrior Race (Proud Industrialist Race on the side) considers scars not earned in battle a display of weakness and posery, like people regard military imposters. Scars gotten in work incidents vary.

Aftereffects of no nut november I muse.

This makes me want to run a setting with stuff that would be considered bizarre and grotesque today, but that was magical realm for some people at some point in history. Like girls with stained black teeth and tiny bound feet.

The bigger, stronger races that are actually into fighting only dig real battle scars.
Their smaller weaker cousins copy them, but since they are a bunch of fearful munchkins, they scar themselves on purpose.
And since they are also more crafty than the big guys, their scars evolved into complicated artsy forms over time.

>Lizardfolk traps

I like to imagine them more like a buff bear dude wearing his daughters dress for fun.

Dwarves women loooove groomed and styled beards. Lots of jewelry, greased up to shine like the sun, plenty of braids and twists and twirls.
Shows that they don't have to work in the mines and are wealthy.

Well, they are taller and brawnier than human men on average, and the other thing they do to get the lizardwomen hot and bothered is more conventionally manly (if still flashy) public sparring and dueling with other males. Often while wearing the gaudy outfits, but some cultures prefer nudity for that (usually where nudity in itself isn't sexualized.)

Well, a big culture difference in my setting is between humans and elves. Elves have very equal gender relations (as a result of lesser dimorphism) and tend to be into public bathing. As such, nudity is no big deal to them. Humans on the other hand have more clearly divided gender roles and are a lot more modest when it comes to bathing and nudity in general. As such the humans hold a stereotype that elves are all libertine, prissy faggots who prance around naked all day like a bunch of fucking animals, whereas elves see humans as being childish and unhealthily obsessed with something as natural as the humanoid body.

Destroy your dick december!

And the males looove a good tailswipe on the ladies.
When she moves dat tail just right. Letting it float right above the ground, not touching it, not swaying it too fast, not too slowly, but just that kinda speed that's so just right.
You humans won't get it.

>adorning themselves with brightly colored clothing and jewelry, and strutting about.
That's what wealthy and high ranking humanmen did in most cultures throughout history.

Hmm, you're not wrong. I suppose the real difference there is that the reptilian females are rarely expected to do the same.

I'm not even a furry, and I get it.
It's probably because I'm into TF, subtle mind control and common sense alteration. That kind of casual use of something inhuman attached to a human does interesting things to my dick.
I don't bring that kind of stuff into my games, though. When I want to make things risky, I just throw players into a greasy part of town or play Demon: the Fallen.
It is barely even funny how quickly Demon can go from sober to hysterically degenerate in the course of about an hour.

I find this thread to be quite important.
Not so much in a gameplay kind of way (unless your players do a lot of interspecies seduction), but from a lore point.
Sexuality is a big part of life and giving each species their own kinks and quirks helps fleshing out their respective culture.

"You strong enough to survive Leprosis?!!! It kill many orc each year, deadly and brutal illness that fell greater people than most mighty warrior! Have children from me!!!"

While some people criticise it, I actually thought a section in Legends of the Wulin shone an interesting light on this. They have a short primer on Daoist sexual alchemy, and how amongst Xia the strength of your partner is very important. Sleeping with someone weaker than you, or someone significantly stronger than you, can be hazardous for your Cultivation, so it's important to test the strength of potential partners via duels to ensure you're of compatible strength. The system included a few special techniques to get around it, but I thought it was an interesting alternative set of parameters when it came to such things.

Musclegirls
Traps

What makes it fun is when there's a reason for it.
Why did it turn out that way in the culture? Was it a historical event, a major female war hero, a repercussion of the ecosystem, a feature of the race, or did a wizard do it?
How does it manifest? How is that beauty shown off, celebrated, concealed, used, supported, felt about or rallied against?
You could write a two-digit number of books on the many different ways human culture, language, fashion and media has evolved to deal with a single body part, so there's plenty to work with.
If you understand why the setting's characters feel, act and think as they do even though they live in a culture almost entirely alien to the reader, the author has done his job and more.
This is especially relevant when it comes to entertainment and love, since humans empathize a lot with others on these topics.
TL;DR: It doesn't have much of a narrative value if it isn't detailed, and also people browsing this thread can't use it for more esoteric purposes.

I briefly considered that elves are per the books considered mature physically at a much younger age than they are considered adults and thought about having kind of a patron/page sexual relationship be a common feature of traditional elf society- like the equivalent of a teenage elf having a fully adult lover who was expected to tutor them and introduce them to important people, like a squire or page or internship- elves who can't secure one end up with less of an advantage in elven society, but it's also considered weird to continue the relationship past a certain age instead of securing an adult spouse.