What would be the non lethal option for your last played character?

What would be the non lethal option for your last played character?

Cast fireball and proclaim it to be "non lethal damage"

My character was gifted with the following magic item:
>The Safety Hammer
cannot deal damage to people the user wishes not to harm. Good for dealing with close-quarters clusterfucks

punching them in the face repeatedly

non lethal does not mean painless or non violent

alternatively a tazer

Either diplomacy, deception, or the Sleep spell and some rope. If all else fails throw the Fighter at it and run away.

My fists, they can deal non lethal damage

>non lethal option
No such thing for an angry Wookie.

The non-lethal option isn't just a way to physically defeat someone, the point of the non-lethal option was to completely neutralize the person's power/influence without killing them. Examples include (physically) branding a powerful priest as a heretic, shipping someone off to a slave colony, etc. It's always something which fits the character's story and serves often as some sort of poetic justice (priest used branding to silence political enemies, other guy is a powerful slaver).

>the point of the non-lethal option was to completely neutralize the person's power/influence without killing them
then just brutally crippling/maiming them to the point where they will effectively a vegetable for what remains of their life

>What would be the non lethal option for your last played character?
"Give me what I want and I'll go away."

Her +3 Merciful Greataxe. It hurts like hell but it wont kill you. It's her primary weapon as well since she hates killing people, and believes that all life is sacred. The only people she has killed are those who were suffering a slow death she couldn't prevent, and she is perfectly okay with ending suffering.

Reminder that lady Boyle canonically took control of that creepy guy, killed him, assumed his fortune and got away with everything, because the writers decided that you can't just lock people up in rape dungeons in current year

did she?

Flesh to Stone spell.
I even grant them immortality.

Really? That's fucking lame.

>The developers later admitted via Twitter that they had been "wrongheaded" about the idea to give Lady Boyle to her stalker, and said that "she probably wrapped that pathetic adoring creep around her finger."

>the developer said on twitter
>probably
so its conjecture at best

>so its conjecture at best
Nope, the Corroded Man later makes it canon.

is this in 2?

>wrongheaded
But the point is that you were brutally eliminating people considered evil. Is it wrongheaded to deliver an evil person to an evil fate? It's somehow better that she sees no punishment for her foul deeds? Sure sending someone to a rape dungeon is 0% kosher, but you're an assassin and already walking the dark path.

Knocking out people with the power of pressure points, since he's a robot doctor.

It's not an ironic fate though.
The non-lethal method for the cleric revolves around him being an arbiter of what is and isn't heresy.
The non-lethal method for the twins revolves around their involvement in human trafficking.
The non-lethal method for that woman revolves around her being a woman.

Illusions and charms, mostly. She also has access to a couple slave collars, but they're currently in use.

>The non-lethal method for that woman revolves around her being a woman.
No, it revolved around a woman who uses her looks and fortune to get everything she wants, which is ultimately to be taken care of and to be important. Well, she got her wish.

Karate chopping the person in the neck, hoping that I don't kill them this time.

breaking and dislodging limbs of the opponents
or just walking through gunfire

Why not involve her looks and fortune in her ironic punishment? Or hell, if she really used her looks to get by, this would be one of those rare times when slut-shaming would actually be appropriate. Imagine if Corvas used some sort of PA system or whatever the equivalent of radio is in that setting to broadcast whatsherface playing some chump, to every single guest at her party.

>Oh no, look at lady Boyle doing exactly what we know she's been doing for years, and exactly what we've been doing for years too

You know what? I think I'll just murder them, that's a lot less fucked up than the alternative.

Wait a second he was a stalker I thought he was her boyfriend or something D:

I admittedly do not pay attention to dialogue

No, he was a stalker. Probably took her to his custom built rape dungeon where she'll never be seen again.

You're not a very nice person, user. Why would you do that?

>non lethal option

Taking away enemies with the nearest heavy (but not too heavy) object and piling them up neatly - as quietly as a half-troll can do.

Why do you think her Boyfriend wanted you to knock her out and bring her to the basement to put on a boat?
Some of the non-lethal methods really were cruel. I was onboard with the Pendleton brothers being made to work in their mines. D2 having Luka Abel's body-double replace him was neat too, and curing the Crown Killer. Some of the others felt like jamming a knife in their throat was the kinder alternative, and you don't really appreciate it until the level is done.

Call it "less lethal option" scenario the part where you don't double-tap if they stop moving after first hit.
Any similarity with "we're low on ammo" scenario is purely coincidental.

Banishment & Dominate Person. Expediated with a few rapier stabs.

My character is likely clad in irons and sent to some colony in the middle of nowhere under the rule of someone who has no idea how to lead. Because that's what my character was, and then it all went a bit wrong.

Charm Person and lots and lots of sneaking. My character was basically evil Corvo anyway.(Tiefling AT who assassinated half the merchants' guild because we decided to take over the city we were staying in)

"I set my phaser to stun."

>Starfighter pilot in a Star Wars game

Ion weapons.

He didn't actually kill anyone. As for the last character who killed people, that'd be cutting their legs off instead of their heads.