Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1922: Caim Did Nothing Wrong Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hq2hNEVf9jE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that if you end up in drakengard 2 it is your duty to give Nowe a serious beating.

That immortality is not part of the Exalt's nature, unlike a Primordial or Raksha who are immortal by virtue of being Primordial or Raksha. Also, Exalts say "fuck you" to limits - That's their nature. "Creation-born" encompasses far more than the tiny number of Exalts.
A completely mortal Guild merchant could theoretically trade enough slaves to have all four Graces forged, and even have feeding Graces opened - It's not restricted to the realm of the Chosen (and part of why the Raksha are so successful at luring mortals with hints of power.

Reminder that the only good waifus from Drakengard are Zero and Two, but you have to know how to remove The Flower from both and get the former some help. Can't comment on NeiR waifus though.

>You might like the aesthetics better too

What's the difference?

Also, while I have you here, will bought Rinnegan develop any unique abilities like the ones that all the canon holders seem to get (Madara's Limbo clones, Sasuke's spacial swapping)? Also, I recall hearing that in one of the movies, Sasuke used the Rinnegan to automatically deduce great deals of data from very small amounts of observed information. Do a;; Rinnegan do that, or can it be assumed to be something unique to Sasuke?

Still think adopting the Intoners is a good idea...

>Caim Did Nothing Wrong Edition

Did this guy misspell Cain, or is this a reference to another character entirely?

Thread died before I could ask. Folks said you had the Tsukihime claim when there was recent talk about it. I was interested in reduxing it since it's a fairly familiar canon to me, and if you'd be alright with it. Won't be the end of the world if it's a no ho, just figured I'd ask. I'm clocking vack in soon so I won't see any replies til later.

Also, Jumpers, what is your favorite vehicle?

>If you have that and sage mode you'll definitely be better than him though.
Sorry when you say [that] do you mean Sensor Training or Kurama (or both). The statement can be interpreted in a couple different ways.

Other than Astartes and Dredd what jumps give you on demand kill teams?

Drakengard's protagonist.
youtube.com/watch?v=hq2hNEVf9jE

Main Character of Drakengard, main antagonist of Drakengard 2

Skullgirls and SWAT KATS, kinda.

FLCL, oddly enough.

Paging Toriko

>Protagonist in first game becomes antagonist in sequel
This has never been done well

I like the Hellstorm Rider from Infernals. It's a baller bike.

Caim is only a protagonist because the antagonists are trying to end the world. In any other set of circumstances Caim would be an insane serial killer.

The idea wouldn't be so terrible if they didn't unfailingly change the character's entire personality and driving motivation in the process. Just look at the disaster that was Prototype 2, which can only be called a study in how NOT to make your first game's protagonist the bad guy.

GATE

Resident Evil and God of War give that stuff.

It actually worked pretty well in Drakengard 2, but not for the reason the developers wanted. See, no one likes the "protagonists" Nowe and Manah, and it's obvious to everyone that they're the real villains and just don't realize it because they're stupid anime teenagers, so Caim is still the hero to the player. When your "heroes" have such obviously stupid plans and motivations, the guy that's trying to horribly brutalize them isn't a villain. Caim has had zero change in his personality or motivations, there's been no contortion of his character to fit him into the villain role, your characters are just too dumb to be allowed to live.

>Zero
>Good waifu
user she literally has all of the Intoner's bad traits and worse.

Plus Caim's motivation is just "I'm going to free my dragon/waifu because that bastard old man tightened the burden of the Goddess until she was in horrible pain and fuck all of you for it."

>reduxing
Why don't you just say 'replace and invalidate'? Why do you try to obscure it?

Because he knows his luck is going to run out soon so he's struggling to keep it socially acceptable.

SPSM from the scenario has fiat backing, and makes you look like a black/gold sun god when in use.
The other makes you look like pic related. I wouldn't blame you if you fanwanked a more normal appearence though. Kaguya doesn't look like a weird clay monster.
Their abilities seem similar in any case.
>Also, while I have you here, will bought Rinnegan develop any unique abilities like the ones that all the canon holders seem to get (Madara's Limbo clones, Sasuke's spacial swapping)
I'd assume they have some innate space time manipulation going on and you can make your own techniques similar to theirs.
>I recall hearing that in one of the movies, Sasuke used the Rinnegan to automatically deduce great deals of data from very small amounts of observed information
I'd assume it's a movie only thing until he uses it else where. Naruto movies are notorious for spontaneous power generation that never appear again.
To be honest guy, I'm not familiar with it at all. I was asked to finish the perk trees by someone I know IRL and only used wiki articles and user suggestions. The fact that the eyes can be used to "kill" space to teleport killed all my interest in the series.
That said, as long as you don't remove anything, feel free to go ahead and take a shot at it. Feel free to change prices, add things, shuffle perks around, fluff them better, combine them, whatever. It's what I was asked to do when I worked on it, so I don't see why someone who actually /knows/ what they're doing shouldn't be given the same opportunity.
Both. You may or may not be better without Kurama. That's up to debate.

Shouldn't the Chick Tracts jump be in the imaged folder?

Probably should wait until the remake comes out, That's when it would need some updates.

>as long as you don't remove anything

Okay, I usually never poke at thread drama shit but I have to ask: Can he at least take out the Mystic Eyes of Death? I don't know how much you were aware of events surrounding the jump, but your friend who updated it claimed they had an IRL friend who wanted to keep the Eyes specifically after a majority of the thread told him not to include them, and refused to listen.

>wait until the remake comes out
>until the remake
>comes out

user it's reasonable to ask for someone to update a jump when the sun starts to turn into a red giant.

>wait until the remake comes out
Any decade now user

It can also summon all the items and equipment that those he absorbed had. Including tanks, aircraft and battleships.
Just imagine getting some Space Marine chapters and Titan Legions with that. Endless waves of Astartes that damage the soul along with mechs that fire conceptual weaponry.
And that's just the Briah stage.

I legitimitely wouldn't surprised if it still hasn't come out by the time GO has ended and become considered a Nasuverse classic.

It's only technically imaged

HAHAHAHHAHAAHA

Hold on, let me pull the Litany of Fury from my skull fortress.

It's almost like you want the drive to be dominated by HeavensAnon and Valeria.

> black/gold sun god

I thought the golden chakra cloak was from Kurama's charkra? Hence why Naruto's dad had it too.

At this point in the thread you can only be asking for that out of spite. They're not too strong now.

I guess that he says that so people don't start drama based on removing things. But at this point I don't see why the eyes should be out, specially when they are a big part of the franchise.

TruckSatan never stops entertaining me.

They're even come with adaptive equipment for your various combat needs!

Eh, MEoDP aren't really anything special anymore.

And it's not like we don't have multiple users show up if you count Melty Blood.

Asura had it as well, I believe? That's why Naruto's Sage Mood was the same color as the Kurama one despite Kurama having been yanked out of him.

>TruckSatan
Explain?

Who have them apart from Shiki and Nanaya?

Yeah. Six Paths Sage Mode just changes up the chakra cloak to a six paths themed one. It doesn't really have a normal "transformation" outside of that.

Mystic Eyes of Death Perception are good but they're not like balance shattering or anything.

Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, Shiki, and Shiki all have them.

But that still wouldn't explain how Minato has it. I remember hearing somewhere that pic related is the actual appearance of spsm, Naruto just always uses the Kurama cloak along with it.

>implying MEoDP will save you from Demonbane Vortex Buster

>799142
Tohno, Nanaya, Ryougi.

...also, there's a slight possibility we'll get the Balor-style originals in the Legends Jump.

So...inter-jump balance isn't an issue.

Even in-jump balance isn't *really* an issue, considering the range limitations the Eyes suffer from.

From the ClusterTruck Gauntlet of course. TruckSatan is literally a semi truck that is also Satan.

I have yet to beat him, but I poke the game whenever I feel the need to duck, dodge, dip, dive, and dodge on the tips, sides, and backs of trucks while they are all suicudally driving forwards to their dooms.

I'm not asking because of interjump balance. I wouldn't have bothered if it hadn't been for the fact the person in question explicitly went against a very clear opinion at the time.

On the other hand, you guys aren't wrong either.

Nanaya did? I thought he was just a weirdo half demon guy.

And you can get demonbuggered m8

No clue why anyone would even get them from Tsukihime when they slowly fry your brain desu. I just get 'em from the Servent Supplement through EX Mystic Eyes.

Known possessors: Shiki Tohno, Shiki Ryougi and (kind of ) Roa.

>at the time.
That's the important part. Nowadays the eyes aren't anything special that shouldn't be included because they're too strong. Hell, I'd even go as far to say that they're overpriced for what they grant.

>I'm not asking because of interjump balance. I wouldn't have bothered if it hadn't been for the fact the person in question explicitly went against a very clear opinion at the time.
I don't get why spite from something that happened two years ago should ruin everyone else's fun

Ninjanon, would you mind adding something so that we could start in the era of Kaguya and the Sage of Six Paths? Seems like a cool place to start in, being the place where the events that would set up the entire series would begin. Plus, it'd be fun just to mess with the Sage as well if you take Alien Invaders...

>Ah, finally, we have defeated my mother, and saved humanity.
>Uh, uncle? I've got some bad news...
>What is it, my child?
>Turns out grandma had some relatives.
>What-
>And they're even stronger then she is
>You can't be serious-
>And they're coming soon.
>...Mother damn it.

An opinion that does not exist now, and is irrelevant.

>Nanaya did? I thought he was just a weirdo half demon guy.
Shiki Nanaya is a part of Shiki that was summoned separately by white Len in Melty Blood or something like that

In Fate/Grand Order MEoDP is its own skill Shiki has it as C rank

>And they're even stronger then she is
No they fucking aren't.

>C-Rank

All of my keks.

True dat. I wouldn't even risk getting them from the Servant Supplement myself. And if I was only building for power, Void Shiki's a total shitter by GO's high end Servant standards. Can't even solo a SINGLE pillar demon by herself, while Karna & Arjuna make a competition of hunting them and Enkidu decides to try sniping Ishtar instead.

You make a good point. Eh, consider the opinion dropped.

Night of Wallachia's one of the few DAAs that weren't already something super buff to live up to the hype.

It's funny, but the only reason I go to Tsukihime is to companion a certain Dead Apostle. Everything else there is just story fluff to me.

You want to take Nvrnsqr's knots?

Minato's cloak comes from Yin Kurama, for sure. but...well, just check this out. Apparently, Asura had a transformation similar to the one Naruto takes, the one that's a combination of three Chakra Cloak Kuramas. So it makes sense that his chakra cloak is similar to Naruto's Kurama version.

Don't know where you heard that, but I'm pretty sure that's just a mix of Kurama and Sage mode eyes, like when he threatened Nagato right after he beat the Deva Path.

My bad it is A rank. Her saber version has it at C-rank

Satsuki?

I know a bit about it, beings people started flinging shit at me when I went to finish the perk trees.
Why would he want to at this point? You can by them in Fate, a series which has far less to do with the eyes. They're a central part of Tsukihime, and they're pretty small time compared to other abilities elsewhere. Other options in jump seem like they could beat it out in sheer power if not pure BS.
?
I though Asura had it too, but I could be wrong. I haven't looked at the series in a long time now. Fanwank it. Appearances don't matter all that much, do they?
Sounds fun. Maybe.
If you take the scenario they get buffed.

FGO skill ranks are fucking something. Shiki's even moreso.

>Basically omnipotent
>A rank

Didn't he only possess the bloodline Nanaya powers and not the Death Perception eyes?

Having said that my only experience with this guy was watching the arcade where his attacks seem to be just regular cuts in comparison to Shiki's attacks which shatters the screen.

If they weren't she would have had no reason to eat the god tree, user

The curry Dead Apostle who eats curry instead of blood?

The God tree is the reason they aren't!

I think that is due to her Connection to the Root Skill not MEoDP

Isn't it sad?

>Lily's Blossoming Journey skill: EX rank

Happy endings confirmed more powerful than Basically Omnipotence

Her Connection to the Root skill IS A rank

Indeed. Anyone with enough willpower to say "fuck the intermediate stages, I'm jumping straight to the big leagues" to the normal stages of Apostlehood is worth keeping around.

>You can by them in Fate, a series which has far less to do with the eyes.

And incoming Valeria bitchfit in 5.

That's retarded anime filler though so like, grain of salt. From what we see in the manga Naruto is touching and using Truth-Seeking Balls without any chakra cloak at all. That fits with his previous sage mode making him just Naruto with some weird eyes.

What? Why?

Wait, are they banned in those jumps?
My bad.

Cool, thanks.

Indeed.

Personally though, if I was going to companion her I'd want to bring the whole Back Alley Alliance along for the ride.

>Her Connection to the Root skill IS A rank
Ahh my bad though to be fair I think the only way to have a higher ranking in the skill is to BE The Root.

Could be wrong though have not seen side series of Fate. Also it should be noted not all skills are equal (obviously)

Nope. They're legal.

Nah, you just got shitposted at. Some of the shitposters have grudges against jumpmakers they really hate, so they post nonsense to get reactions.

Eh, fair enough. I don't remember Naruto using Truth-Seeking Balls without the cloak, though I do remember him kicking one away, but it's been a while so might not be remembering correctly. Yeah, I guess the eyes thing could make sense.

...Why would she care then?

That was the most perplexing shitpost I've ever witnessed then.

While all this Naruto talk is going on, might as well say this:

It's not just me right? The Tensaigan are actually the ugliest things in the whole series? Especially when compared with the other Dojustus.

I figured out how to waifu the moon rabbit while taking the scenario, use Reinhard's Briah and kill her! Plenty of time for therapy after she has been absorbed into your power.

When I hit Tsukihime, I already had Sion. I suppose I could have arranged things to acquire Riesbyfe, but I hadn't even thought about it at the time.

No idea.

Also, on your earlier comment about 'killing space to teleport'.

That's pretty much only possible for Void Shiki, who's basically an incarnation of the Root/Akashic Records. Tohno could never pull that kind of shit, and Ryougi can't under most any set of circumstances.

>jumpmakers they really hate
Pretty sure it's just Red. The rest of it is an extension of their generalized hatred of the community.

The Last was an out of nowhere shitshow. Welcome to the Naruto fandom.

She wouldn't. See

I think they look rather nice and are by far the most "normal" looking eyes. (They kind of look like MEoDP)

Though, if you're conflating confusion with irritation, you gotta admit it was pretty effective.