Zweihander General

>Zweihander General
What are your thoughts about it?
Do you like it? What would you change to better it? Or is it just a bad remake?

>Ideas for campaigns, quests or homebrew content here

(Daniel GTFO)

Other urls found in this thread:

drivethrurpg.com/browse.php?discount=99f60dc5db
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like it but i backed the kickstarter. i houseruled the multiple attacks but its really cool. i run it on roll20 for the world of the witcher.

I've been running it for a few months now, in a Warhammeresque setting.

I don't have many complaints.

I'm considering how to design a support magic class, as there isn't much scope in existence beyond a straight Martyr healer.

Did anyone else get a notification from the Zweihander Kickstarter about the gm screen? They sent out a discount link to us.

>I ain't got no time to read 600 pages of another murder sim

The actual rules to play is much shorter.

I'm kinda tempted on getting those spell cards they revealed yesterday, they look pretty nice.

Where did you get those from?

It’s a product they are releasing this month for their spell cards in tarot card format. Pretty novel actually.

Here’s their early discount to the gm screen drivethrurpg.com/browse.php?discount=99f60dc5db

Those look absolutetly fantastic.

Also I bought the game a week ago, but haven't got the time to dive in. So huge bump.

that's not their normal artist is it? looks very different than the book. not that i am complaining.

Website says they're designed by Ken Duquet who was partly responsible for the books layout as well.

Anyone use a custom GM screen before, how are they? I don't know if I want to dop 30 bucks for a PoD screen.

i use the custom gm screen for my pathfinder game. i also took the old wfrp 2e flimsy screen and popped it into the drivethru screen when it started to fail. im the uk so the shipping is quite expensive. i ended up grabbing the gm screen PDF and bought a new custom screen from world's greatest screen. saved me like 15 quid on shipping alone.

Is this where I go to complain about shilling?

What ideas do you guys have for settings and campaigns?

Thinking about a Black Company game or maybe some post apoc dark ages game

I crafted my own setting. Is Not!Europe of course, with a Not!Holy Roman Empire in the center. In the north, the Prince of Change holds away, held at bay by the Not!Vikings. In the East the Prince of Rot leads his diseased host. In the West the Prince of Pleasure rules the Isles of Pleasure. & in the South, the Prince of War has besieged the Holy City & opened up the Pit of Doom.

I like the idea of Chaos on all sides making the setting feel pinned in & desperate. So I shuffled the world map a bit to put Not!Jerusalem directly south of the Not!HRE that way the Crusades can be against the Chaos God of War. & having the Chaos God of plots & sorcery in the north gives a Loki & Ragnarok vibe. Not!Nurgle in the East gives things a 300 mutant horde vibe. The Prince of Pleasure fits in the East as a handful of islands full of drugs & naked pleasure slaves. He is kind of physically distant but anyone seeking exotic sensations will find him. I'm still working on how to frame the gods in a more Catholic frame. & names for everything. I cant think of what to call anything

I'm running something similar to Castlevania, where in low-fantasy Europe a horde of demons erupted from Castle Houska and turned that region into a wartorn hellscape. The players operate out of a besieged Prague.

Why move Not!Jerusalem when you can have the situation be so desperate that Not!Rome is at risk of falling to the heretic, while N!Jerusalem is the seat of power in the God of War's personal Hell on Earth?

Cool game, dickbag dev. I hope to be able to run it some day.

Cause I also like the idea of brass demons dressed in middle eastern stuff, & aboriginal cults of Chaos, all in a hot, barren, chaos waste & a literal pit opening up on the edge of the Holy Land. Plus if Not!Khorne was in Rome it would cut off the Mediterranean as a place to go.

Oh great. This game is pretty much the new MyFaRoG.