Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Anyone know where I can get Dorn's hat in the UK? edition

Iron Warrior Plague Marines Edition

>Fill in the survey, ask GW for Plastic Biovores
warhammer-community.com/2017/11/30/say-big-community-survey-nov-30gw-homepage-post-1/

>Dark Angels Preview
warhammer-community.com/2017/12/04/chapter-focus-dark-angels/

>Daily Dunked Peaches
youtube.com/watch?v=0nqRtpiR09c&feature=youtu.be&t=535

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (up to 1.3):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer (thank Autism!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit#gid=2101593554

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Custom hat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I platonically love Dorn.

For the future of the Imperium!

how different would things be if Perturabo got the respect he deserved and Dorn got all the thankless bullshit that Pert ended up with?

Blessed be the Mathhammer.

A guy in my lgs has one of these he carries in his backpack. He gave it to one of the tournament fags when they went on a rant, he almost shit himself.

The guy that carries the hat is an ass, but the best kind of ass(dad jokes, sarcasm, takes literally nothing seriously)

Best Regiment

Vior'la is pretty dope, user, ill give you that.

how do you make one of those hats? i want to get on with the imperial fist logo on it and the words "WEAPONISED AUTISM"

it would be yellow

>Deserved
>Decimations shall continue until morale improves

Tell me about your Homebrew Septs user. Why do they fight? Do they Follow the Greater Good? What is their main tactics?

>not Jihad Joe Tallarn

Pic related, Tallarn Ratling.

Perturabo did nothing wrong

lmgtfy.com/?q=Custom hat

Besides everything

That’s not N’dras, D’yanoi or Sa’cea.

Pert strikes me as the kind of guy who would train soldiers from childhood
Part of that training is to kill the dog you were given as a child

Ayyy

Tyranids is WIP, I dread coming up to Carnifexes and their billion options.

>be Imperial Fist
>have piss-colored armor
>be covered in dirt from digging ditches
>be covered in blood of your fallen brothers
>have the trifecta of shit piss and blood on your armor
It wouldn't be looking good for them.

Easy, We would have the "bitter and jaded Imperial Fists" traitors fighting the gallant Iron Warriors of the Imperium right now.

>implying I'm some weebfag T'au-player who sleeps with his bodypillow

If I had to homebrew a Sept I'd have them join sides with the imperium for voluntary extermination. So yeah I guess they follow the Greater Good.

What do you drink when you've utterly lots the enthusiasm to 40k but don't want to give it up?

FAQ update when?

palinka

Sa'Cea a best
the rest are litteraly who-tier

Missed some of the replies in the last thread. What traitor legion can I make these guys look good as? Wanted to do Iron Warriors but too many spikes and horns.

Fuck me, 27 squid for a hat.

I just want a hat.

Paint water?
Is this a meme I’ve missed?

You now have Rise of the Ynnari!

You know, his sword looks pretty much exactly like Nyancat.

This meme has evolved beyond my understanding.

This man is still alive

Is anyone having issues ordering from Forgeworld?

I am just trying to order one of those Character Conversion Kits and a MKIV Assault kit but my payment is not going through, According to my Paypal, the site thinks I am trying to order in pounds instead of the dollar.

What black library books would you reccomend to my elderly mother?

Don't get meme'd by neckbeards that haven't opened a book for over a decade. IW are full on chaos in 40k so you can easily paint and run that guy as them.

taht's the price of autism

>If I had to homebrew a Sept I'd have them join sides with the imperium for voluntary extermination.

Tau are best painted red

>Pert strikes me as the kind of guy who would train soldiers from childhood
That's what he and the other primarchs did.

Didn't Sanguinius shove this guy out into space?

Whatever weed you're smoking right now, smoke less of it.

I beg to differ.

Perturabo would still be a bitter autist. He grew up in very good circumstances and still spent his childhood locked in his room refusing to come out or connect with anyone for more or less no reason.

what does he like ?
i hav

Why are IW players so butthurt?

You are trying to order in pounds, dumbass. Forge World only give prices in pounds.

I run Enclaves

Autism.

>*teleports behind you*
Nothing personal... kid.

Mine is not a full-fledged Sept, but a Colony World. I didn't go full autist on the fluff, but here's the basics

>near the edge of Damocles Gulf
>large Kroot Auxiliary units, settled and bred to bolster ranks further
>good numbers of Vespid, as requested by the Shas'o for the maneuverability
>underfunded, and lack of new ethereal support
>after AdMech firebombed and left behind Guard regiments, streams of new Gue'vesa
>other aliens picked up along the way
Haven't decided when they were settled or if I'm going to have them be Fourth/Fifth Sphere septs. Like I said, didn't go full blast on the fluff yet

I have not created a Sept but a Vior'la Cadre based on snow warfare
i still hesitate on how do i name my commander
i think Snowblade can work
what do you think ?

Well, the problem is that the site is giving estimates in dollars but my Paypal thinks the Dollar Estimates is the actual price in pounds.

Yay! Not gonna read it, but happy for those who want it.

It's pretty much identical bro.

my homebrew sept is one that attempted to colonise a water world and live in underwater cities, periodically giant nightmarish abominations from the depths try and eat everything. There may or may not be a group that's gone native and are living in the tropical jungles on the land

Like "Farsight Enclaves" red or like "what the Black Templars do with their entrails" red?

Not until the Lion comes back and breaks his back again.

Wonder if that will happen? How do you think the Lion will come back

no gay jokes, traitor jokes allowed

PayPal or your card should both be able to handle currency conversion. Your bank probably has an anti-fraud hold on any foreign transactions, call them.

Do it man.

What the fuck does Alpha Legion actually do besides fucking around in secrecy?

Are they just lazy renegades or what?

Do I need a physical copy of the FW book to use FW units in events (like tournaments) or is a digital version on a phone/tablet fine? What about a print out of the page with rules of the unit I want to use?

Who the fuck knows?
certainly not the alpha legion themselves

Fuck. This is what I get for phone posting

>What do you do when you've utterly lost the enthusiasm to do 40k but don't want to give it up?

that's for us to know and you to find out haha you will not

Think it'll be interesting to take a psyker with interrogator-chaplains? I can see some nasty psychic combos with the new powers

something something ADB on the reddits on Friday blah blah blah

So, thinking of going Dark Angels. My first time playing the game - been a fan of the books and video games for a while but never been involved with the models (despite some chaos models when I was like 12).

How are they? I know the codex is not out yet but judging trends and leaks are they any good? How are they to paint? Seem fairly easy since they are just green with a light green highlight or bone with a white highlight.

Also any news on the Lion or current theories? Only going Dark Angels since he is my favourite Primarch so would be nice to have him to build my army around.

Chaos stuff. They just didn't flee to the Eye of Terror after the Heresy so they are just doing subverting and infiltraitoring on a wide scale.

Please tell me you've deleted the last paragraph just to fuck with that guy?

Black Library books are terrible and even the supposed best writer (Abnett) is extremely mediocre.

t. Veeky Forums

A clone would never understand what it means to be a Firstborn

Farsight
BTs are a meme chapter

Absolutely. If I wanted Vonnegut, I'd read Vonnegut, though.

He's the most handsome man in the burns ward.

Decent shoot army with "unit delete" elite melee. Painting them is pretty simple but you can get crazy with the details of you want. The upcoming codex seems to add a decent amount of tactical flexibility so you can run more units for comp/fun

Take a break lad. Do something else. Or start a new army or something. Change what you're doing.

What would be a good substitute for Obliterators since their model is straight garbage?

Perturabo would be furious at how well Dorn and the fists are taking it, and how they seemingly do not care at all.

Do you guys really think the Fists are the way they are because they were daddies favourite?
Their loyalty and stoicism would probably make them start to enjoy all the bullshit, and Perturabo would still end up turning traitor and becoming the Daemon Prince of Chaos Unwanted.

Damnit now I can't keep posting pretending to be beggar user. Thanks, asshole.

Wait, the Lion broke Curze's back? What is it with loyalist primarchs and breaking traitor losers' backs?

AMA? Oh wow, that'll be spicy. I got a Reddit account, anyone want me to relay a question?

no

We know, trust me, we know

You got a lot of (You)s from idiots who couldn't recognize bait if it was sold at the tackle shop, though.

>BTs are a meme chapter

That's not a proper answer, user.

I want to do a black and white chapter scheme, do I go iron hands, raven futas or black templars?

So all the Iron Warriors are eunuchs too? That would explain their cold bitterness.

raven futas

sons of malice, or if not them then a homebrew chapter with the same quatered scheme

What do you think of this BA list? Mostly face marines and necrons but still wanted to bring a good amount of assault

2000/2000 points, 8CP

Battalion detachment
Captain 95 pts
>Jump pack, chainsword, stormbolter

Captain
>chainsword , stormbolter
>Warlord Trait: FNP
>relic: Veritas Vitae

3x5 Scouts 65 pts each
>heavy bolter, boltguns

5x Assault Marines 106 pts
>2x plasma, 3x bolt pistol and chainsword

10 Death Company 264 pts
>8x power Sword and bolter, 2x Thunder hammer, Jump packs

Baal Predator 171 pts
>Twin Assault Cannon, 2 Heavy Bolters

Relic Leviathan Dreadnought 339 pts
>2x Grav flux, 2x heavy flamer

Outrider detachment

Sanguinary priest
>bolter, chainsword, Jump pack
>Rwlic: Angel's Wing

3x5 Assault Marines (114 pts for melta, 106 for plasma)
>4x melta, 2x plasma, 11 bolt pistol and chainsword

Supreme command
Chaplain 90 pts
>bolter, crozius, Jump pack

Librarian 96 pts
>Force Stave, Bolter
>Smite, Shield of Sanguinius, Wings of Sanguinius

Techmarine 62 pts
>Boltgun, power axw, servo arm

Are you implying that C.S. Goto is not the greatest writer of the modern age?

I'll give you a run down.
>Dark Angels are gay and that is their big secret
>Lion is sucking dicks at the Rock
>Heroes are on gay parades across the galaxy

>being proud of your birth when, to serve the emperor, all you need is a good death

If only I could find that your army is a meme picture

I actually just shifted armies. I had to put my CSM away because they're just so disappointing, and I can't pretend anymore. I shifted to my Deldar, and CA didn't help at all. My last game was against my friend's tryanids and it wasn't even a game. I managed to bring down a carnifex and wound another, but what wasn't charged by deepstriking units had to choose between getting one shot by monsters I can't kill in melee or get swarmed by chaff I literally can't kill enough to matter. Most of my recent deldar games have been similar with the exception of like space marines and admech.

what are good dkok units?

Hopefully a crusade-era primaris will start slapping the gay out of the current Dangles until they stop their undercover Mary-Kate and Ashley bullshit.

Then just sort of find Lion-O in the basement and tell the NEET piece of shit to take a shower and put on his big boy pants before Guilliman accidentallies Imperium Trifectus.

I want to do a proper CSM army doing Sons because goddamn they look fucking awesome despite their meme God.