Filename Thread

Because I am bored and can't think of an original thread edition

needs a better name

Also needs a better name

I don't remember why I gave this file that name

Did he die?

So which one's Juggernaut Star?

this is to test the ability of the bio-drone to simply take a formula, input the values, and get the answer. If they use any sides but the top bottom, and given height, they will get wrong answer. Weird values on the side make getting the wrong answer easier.

Doesn't A mean 'area'? So you need to calculate the surface area of the object.

Is it 70?

Is this some bizarre normalisation attempt of impossible objects? Has R'lyeh sunk that low?

So is the answer _70_?
>12*5=60 for the "square"
>((16-12)*5)/2=10 for the "triangles"
I don't remember the formula. I'm just calculating two different areas.

I don't understand. Do all three kids get killed, or do they rape her?

The answer is this object cannot be constructed in euclidean 2D space.

What the hell are they teaching kids these days, the answer is 70. Back in my day we actually used school to learn.

Yes, but the whole thing is surface. It has no internal component or backside. It's two dimensional so saying surface Area rather than just area is pointless.

>this whole damn time it was actually an odd three dimensional shape and they just forgot to ad a few dotted lines
Wouldn't that be great?

Aren't they there to confirm that the trapezoid is symmetrical? Therefor you can just solve the area of 16*8, then subtract the triangle of space from either corner.
A =(5*16) - [(5*2)/2 * 2]
A = 80 - 10
A = 70

*The area of 16*5.

Smothered by tits.

Yes Anons, it is truly easy, let us visualise it with such ease.

I just figured the triangles are identical, thus would "cancel" each other out and turn the trapezoid into a rectangle. The bottom length of each triangle would be 2, because 16-12=4. So you get a rectangle of 14x5, which gives you 70.

What are side measures of those triangles?

Well, I know now my geometry isn't completely rusty.

see She doesn't actually kill any kids. Wiz, despite being undead, is actually a kind shopkeeper.
The image itself is from the Konosuba Visual Novel. You can find streams with English Subtitles.

The one with the wheel, obviously.

I don't get it.

I knew something was off

is this loss?

Actually plausible, if you ignore the cook times and play the actual seasonings by taste.

I-is he alright? Where's the joke?

What the fuck?

At least we aren't racist though right go.. i mean guys

I’m glad someone saved this

is this actually dark eldar?

It's the most X-TREME comic ever made.

70 units2

there are no units shown, but area is always denoted by units squared, so with the lack of any given values like feet, centimeters, or light years, we are forced to say units2

Formula for a trapezoid is: [(base1 + base2)/2] *h

>mfw I used to post that at any opportunity I could and now it's caught on
aw yiss

it looks gloriously ott.

what's it called?

I have the sneaking suspicion that this image is the most interesting thing about the entire comic

Requiem Chevalier Vampire.

Last time I checked, 2, 5, and 8 weren't a pythagorean triple. Though technically there's no square angle sign at the base of the length 5 line segment, and these tests often do specify that diagrams are not to scale/proportion, so maybe it's trying to trick you into assuming something that isn't explicitly stated. Or maybe the people who made the test were just fucking retarded.

Vampire Knight Requiem, the most metal comic there is, from the pages of Heavy Metal.
There's lots of interesting stuff besides that, it's just that that page is very suddenly awesome.
>dragon swarm attacking a flying ship
>fucking up a weapon museum and using crazy antique weaponry
>convent of blood
>killing hitler to turn undead millions of jewish phantoms

What exactly happened there?
Why did he bleed that way?

Vicious Mockery

Niggers aren't human

Is it the nutmeg? I know too much of it is supposed to be poisonous, but the amount in the pic doesn't look like that much. Does putting it in before cooking leech out the poisonous shit?

>Successful troll filename.jpg

Looks like a real critical strike to the noggin. Thats some fucking brain trauma he took there. RIP

The entire comic is basically "How hilariously edgy can we make it? Well do that, times two."

It helps that unlike most edgy-for-the-sake-of-it comics the art is for the most part great.

Stripped!

He's dead jim

Why such a small dick?

Being dead isn't good for your dong.

With a face like that, he aint fuckin' anyway

oh, you would be surprised

Did getting hit in the head by a mere fist did that?
Or did it happen when he hit the pavement?

If it is just a fist that is very weird, people fight all the time and hit each other in the head and i havent seen people just getting ko in one hit than proceeding to throw blood everywhere.

No shit

He's holding something, you can kind of see it after he hits him, that's also why he hit him with the side of his hand instead of actually punching him or grabbing him

fucking niggers

>people fight all the time and hit each other in the head and i havent seen people just getting ko in one hit than proceeding to throw blood everywhere.
shit happens

the bleeding was most likely from smashing face into pavement, but the lethal injury might come from the initial punch

>If it is just a fist that is very weird, people fight all the time and hit each other in the head and i havent seen people just getting ko in one hit than proceeding to throw blood everywhere.

It might have been something like a brick, but it could have also just been a man of advanced age struck powerfully to the head and causing a blood vessel to burst.

People get their shit punched in all the time in the movies or on the boxing ring, but make no mistake - IRL, a single punch can end someone's life if it's unfortunate enough, because in the end every single blow or anything is an impact, and if that force is sufficient enough and strikes the right spot, you might be simply gone in an instant. Do not get into fights if you can help it; a freak accident of you receiving an equivalent to a Fallout-style crit punch to the eyes is always possible.

I see it now. Something white in his hand.
And wow, seriously i havent seen this level of violance in the lowest dregs of our society. Worst case scenario if they are going to mug you they pull a knife and demand your stuff and if oyu dont comply they might force you to do it. At the very wrost they mgiht stab you but unprovoked outright lethal attacks?
This will sound racists but there is something about the black people that is more leaning towards primative.

I dont know why but for me, that orc was the best thing in the entire college, its cause of him that in my campaigns, there is a reocurring character that is a mild mannered orc librarian that can punch holes in stone walls if you fuck with his collection

108.44 u^2

That 5 is not the height of the trapezoid. It cannot be, and the angle is not shown as a right angle.

The "triangle" to the left or right, formed by the figure and the actual height line, has a side of 2 ((16-12)/2) and a hypotenuse of 8. 8^2 - 2^2 = the square root of 60. That, times the average of the bases (14), is 108.44

not sure if troll.
the misspelling COULD mean phoneposting and shitty phone spellchecks, but the grammar suggest English isn't your first language? otherwise you're 12, so you should leave.

Oh. Wait. There is literally no connecting line that is a 5. Yeah, this figure is cancer.