Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1923: I Goofed Last Thread Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is...is it safe to post?

Sorry about that. This should be the fixed edition.

I claim your waifu regardless

I was gonna say to the Church user, Roastbeef (Riesbyfe) seemed pretty sane, albeit airheaded.

But she's also FUCKIN DEAD. Except maybe not really? Look the TATARI is dumb and I don't know how that shit works my dude

It's never safe to post.

Reminder that Gwen tried to kill Doom by throwing him off the comic page.
It didn't work, Doom just magicked himself back. Fourth wall shit does not work on Doom.

So, how bad would it be if Shirou became a Demi-Servant of EMIYA in the Fourth War?

>Go to Doom
>Companion DoomGuy
>Take them to Undertale
>Have them go Ghost and make Praetorian Suit as their body
Best plan?

Okay before I continue, is this readable or too hard on the eyes? I had to use a dark background since the damn logo only shows up in white without a start menu. Any tips for making it readable?

Also what was the trip/moniker of the original maker? I want to credit them in the intro, especially since I'm mostly adding to what was made originally.

What happened, anyway?

Also, how many ki perks do I need to combine before the whole world starts shaking when I power up dramatically?

Also:
She's a ghost in Sion's head being projected outwards via magecraft. Or something roughly analogous to that explanation.

Heavens will never give us the option to be Dust of Osiris.

>Fourth war
He'd be a literal babby without any sword powers or justice boners

Indeed, it's good.
I just always found it amusing that of those following the Eighth Sacrament which we get to see or hear of, the kindest and most sane are Ciel and Kirei. Neither actually qualifies as either kind or sane.

She's dead, but that's not really anything to be concerned about when it comes to Dead Apostle Ancestor shenanigans. So, I stand corrected. She ranks above Ciel and Kirei among the list.

Sauce?

Fuckin ghost magics!

DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON TRYING TO UNDERSTAND THAT SHIT FUCK YOU

Yeah, it's readable. I like dark background with light text better than white background and black text for some reason.

I actually want to read this now.

>quite ironic beings that it is...
>beings

It's readable.

Like the visual at the top.

Brings back good memories.

Well, he's the same age as Tohsaka. Didn't stop her from getting into shit, and Archer might help if it's little babby pre-hero-boner Shirou.
Maybe.
I just find the idea of a little kid being able to stand up to Servants highly amusing.

a e s t h e t i c as fuck my dude.

Memes aside, reads just fine to me. Admittedly I prefer white text on black backgrounds anyway.

I'd say it's readable, but... hrm. You might wanna consider a different font? Something a tiny bit thinner, maybe.

The colours are readable. The format seems to be all messed up though, at least on my end. Every second line has only one or two words on it.

That's the old jumptext that I'm going through and revising or adding to. You'll be able to tell what I typed since it won't be bunched together weirdly due to copypasta sorcery.
Aight, cool. I'll see if I can get a bit more done before bed.
Blame me copy-pastaing the old text from the previous PDF. The newer text should be formatted right - I just started so it's all on the top.
Hmm. Suggestions? I'm using google docs atm.

Given how many times I've punched her out, I can't take her seriously anyway.

But she's cute, and Heavens hates cute things.

The problem is, without his hero boner, what reason would the Grail have to choose him?

I wonder if BabbyArcher would fight Kiritsugu or not.

SION IS THE BETTER CHOICE YOU SHIT

He used a Misaka clone two posts above you.

Your case is baseless slander.

What I'd like to know is, would he fight Gilgamesh or not?

Then why is there no Dust of Osiris, user?

Alright. Hold the fuck up. Yeah, you. Right there. user. /jc/ you can shitpost at me. You can ridicule me. You can make up stories about me. You can even criticize my admittedly trash taste in waifus and canons. But never, EVER will I stand for such a falsehood of this degree! Cute things have a place on this Earth of ours! They are to inspire us with hope and to melt out icy hearts with adorableness, and remind us we have things in this world worth protecting! Cute is love! Cute is life! AND I ADORE ALL THINGS CUTE! Whether it is an Eevee chasing its tail, cat videos on the internet, or even a small pink ribbon, cute is the lifeblood of this short, fleeting life we live!

AND I BANISH THEE, FOUL LIAR AND DECEIVER!

also Melty is like my weakest knowledge point of this canon so let me actually do research and outline Alchemist first man

>pic
>remembers death scene

And what I'd like to know is, would this babby!EMIYA become a Jumper?

Paging Toriko

Kingdom Hearts builds, anyone?

The intro
> They always found go missing at night.

Because she's confuzzling and Heavens can't into button spam.

To be honest, a lot of the reason Shirou can beat Gilgamesh is because Gil isn't willing to take him seriously. If he was a demi-servant, Gil might actually bother to try...at which point Baby!Shirou dies.

I got you guys.

Thing is though, it's not actually Doom. Just an illusion based on who Gwen THINKS he should be. Iron Doom recovers and promptly thrashes him when Fake Doom corners Gwen.

Any chance of Mad Mechanist or Giant Form perks?

Could you link the storytime?

>212. KINGDOM HEARTS

>Drawbacks: Old Friends and Familiar Faces, They Come, Critical Mode (1400)

>Background: Drop-in, Moogle, Traverse Town

>Skills: Free I live to Sell, Free Supply and Demand, Discount Master Synthesist (1100), Discount Crystal Concepts (1000)

>Items: Free outfit, Free Dosh, Free Gummi Ship, Free Gummi Shipyard, Free Moogle Badge, Free Munny Pouch, Free Holographic Jumper, Deck of Cards (950), Keyblade (350), +1 key point (300)

>Keyblade: Import Conflict and Resolution (13), Short, Lightweight, Sharp, Stand your Ground (12), Dual Elements [Time, Gravity] (6), MP Recovery, Lady Luck (4), 2x Strength Boost (2), 2x Spell Boost (0)

>Companions: Full Import (0)

Companion Builds too big for 1 post

Yes, very yes. I'm going to be adding a Servant background and a background for Akiha/SHIKI.

Speak of, what would I call the latter?

Sure thing.

>google docs
...Eeh. Hrm. I'm not too sure on most of these, but I've used Calibri, Trebuchet and Roboto before and they worked fairly well. Potentially you could also use Alegreya but it probably wouldn't work as well.

Thanks.

Heavens if you are going to have a True Ancestor race/perk could you make it so we can choose to optionally be Arcuied's sibling?

Is it actually up for you? It's not working for me, for some reason.

Probably.
Calibri looks a bit better on my end. I'll see when it gets PDF'd again.

I am sad now, I for some reason thought it was Doom as in the DoomSlayer.

>2B: Wielder, Human, Destiny Islands; Free Choose Wisely [Sword], Free Dive into the Heart, Free Your Adventure Begins at Midday, Free Don’t Ever Change, Free Paopu seeds, Discount Light My Way (300), Discount Master Form (0)

>9S: Magician, Human, Hollow Bastion; Free Protect The World Border, Free MP Rage, Free MP Haste, Free Cosmic Arts, Free Ether, Light My Way (0)

>Priscilla, Quelaan, Yana: Drop-in, Nobody, World that Never Was; Namine Treatment (600), Free Double-Jump, Free Protagonist’s Endurance, Free Absent Silhouette, Free Aspect of Oblivion [Death, Life, Mind], Free Corridors of Darkness, Free You Are Nobody, Free Sea Salt Ice Cream, Free Potions, Free Black Coat, Discount Enter the Void (300), Empty Mirror (100), Discount You are not Alone (0)

>Nobody Forms: Free Nothingness Physiology, Free Nothingness is Eternal, Large Body (14), Free Distortion, Free Air-Walking, Free Weapon [Shield, Melee, Ranged], Free Elemental Weapon [Melee, Ranged, Melee], Magic (13), Warp (10), Durability (9), 2x Speed (7), Charge Up (6), Teleportation (3), Extra Extremities (0)

>Adam, Selvaria, Elizabeth: Local Hero, Heartless, Realm of Darkness; Hunger (600), Free Best Defense, Free Glide, Free My own Shadow, Free Living Shadow, Free Evil Radar, Free Corridors of Darkness, Free Heart Stealer, Free Playful Shadows, Free Watch your Shadow, Free Emblem Sticker Pad, Free Skateboard, Discount Hello Darkness (300), Discount Creeping Shadows (200), Discount My Friends are my power (0)

>Heartless Forms: Free Darkness Physiology, Free Darkness is Corrupting, Large Size (14), Shadow (12), 2x Speed Boost (10), Free Emblem, Disconnect (8), Durability (7), Claws (6), Human Embodiment (4), Armory of Darkness [Nanoblades, Valkyrian Spear, Positron Blades] (1), Magic (0)

6/8 companions either fighting the murderboner, or going nuts from cognitive dissonance

>that IshtaRin
Holy shit.

boards.Veeky Forums.org/co/thread/ 97311296

Ishtarins are pretty lewd

Not working for me either.

Oni-blooded?
Demon-kin?
Demonic Bourgeoisie?

I mean, technically aren't they all siblings? Or rather, given how they're made is the concept of sibling even applicable...other than twins.

*Is still hoping for it to be an origin*

>The Doom Slayer
>In Marvel
That'd actually be pretty cool.

This user gave me an idea. Let's try this:

Lewd but cute.

>I mean, technically aren't they all siblings? Or rather, given how they're made is the concept of sibling even applicable...other than twins.
I know, but at the least she and everyone around us could consider Arc and I to be siblings.

Somewhat disappointing fact: the phenomenon that sometimes causes the moon to appear larger when close to the horizon is just called a "Moon Illusion." I was hoping for a much snappier scientific name, which would've been perfect. Now I'll have to think about it some more to come up with a good one.

There we go!

What are some good jumps for gaining power after reaching city-busting level?

>DC:U jump
>Great, More Time Travel [600cp]:
>"No matter how badly someone damages the timeline you will always exist.
>Barring something like the complete destruction of earth and humanity, or all of reality being rewritten, you will always be able to survive any temporal alterations with your memories intact
>and remain at least roughly the same individual you were before someone altered the timeline."

Is it fair to interpret this as making me able to survive the Retcon in one piece if I take the Sburb jump as a capstone (a.k.a the homestuck drawback)?

True.

I suppose it could be something like you being the metaphorical run-off of power when the True Ancestors made Arcueid. Probably the closest thing to a proper sibling other than TAs who were made in pairs or such.

>>DC:U jump
The what now?

Emilia is a cute! A CUTE!

Whoops, meant JLU

Would being her sibling be a good idea? I mean while being a possible successor to the crimson moon sounds cool it seems like it kind of leads to possession if your strong enough.

Only if you give up your identity.

Will that No Sell perk be given any significant changes?

How about calling them Demonic Descendants?

New to this discussion, but the reason I would want it is just so I could get whatever genetics went into sculpting those hair intakes and thighs.

How would Lucifer Morningstar react to a Jumper who has a perk that allows him to have total free will where no being, not even the Presence, can control and predict his/her fate and action?

Probably just going to be a Dead Apostle capstone and fluffing the description a bit - going by the logic that strong enough Dead Apostles aren't too bothered by sunlight, if I'm remembering right? I might be wrong, though.

Also, ended up keeping the old name.

Demon-Blooded - Blood is thicker than water, indeed. Your family is one of several who intermingled with the demonic Oni in an ancient past - perhaps a lost sibling of the Tohno Family, or even the Kishima family. Maybe even a different one entirely, lost to the records of history and the attentions of those who care to see it? Either way, such families usually end in tragedy as such monstrous bloodlines usually create such bloody results...or simply mundane disappointments. The family you’re part of is respected and likely fairly wealthy, even if that luxury likely came at the loss of a normal life or childhood. It’s also likely you’re one of the more ‘fruitful’ results of your bloodline...giving you all the benefits of a human body and a monstrous ability...and all the downsides of both together.

Probably kill them, since such a being would be completely non-deterministic and therefore utterly terrifying to any being that lived in a world of cause and effect.

A nod and a snarky comment?

Servant - You have lived your life in the shadow of someone else. Always in the background, always unseen and simply tending to your duties. Perhaps it’s just a job you take pride in. Perhaps it’s all you’ve known. Maybe you have nowhere else to go or be. Either way, the one thing that a caretaker, a janitor, and a maid all have in common is that it is your duty to keep things nice and tidy and to ensure your employer is able to face the next day. That’s all. And perhaps the most surprising and interesting thing is the sort of impact a person like that can have on someone’s life...or how it ends, entirely in your hands.

And one more.

Hm...seems pretty good. One sentence uses the word 'such' a lot though.

Maybe change it to something like: >Either way, such families usually end in tragedy, as truly monstrous bloodlines usually create equally bloody results...or simply mundane disappointments. ?

Eh, technically all True Ancestors and Dead Apostles are possible successors, it's just that Crimson Moon mainly focuses on Arcuied and Altrouge because they're the strongest/most akin to him.

Do we have a Shantae jump?

>Either way, these families usually end in tragedy as such monstrous bloodlines usually create incredibly bloody results...or simply mundane disappointments.

How's this?

Looks good.

Flows nice and easy.

You don't need to absolutely deterministic to generally have cause and effect.

We do not. Are you offering to make one? Because that would be great.

Sadly no.

Alright, I gotta go to bed soon, but the last backgrounds are Alchemist, Dead Apostle (getting a price reduction to 400 unless I change my mind) and True Ancestor for 1400-1600, not sure yet.

I might also have to disappear abruptly if my area catches on fire, so...mind that if I vanish. Seeya all around.

I am not a good jump maker. I would have to do too much research for it. Though I am kinda surprised that we lack this jump.
Sad is correct.

Yes, but this isn't "not absolutely deterministic", it's "not deterministic". If the Presence can't even make probabilistic assessments of your behavior, you're not even in the Everett-Wheeler model.

Good night, and may our praises for you light your nightmares! Not your regular dreams though, you should enjoy those.

Also, be safe.

>spoiler
Dang, that's a pretty expensive background. Are they really that good? Asking as someone unfamiliar with the setting.

Good night, Heavens, I hope your area doesn't catch on fire.

Well now I am sad as well.

>Califag
Ugh.
Good luck Heavens. Hope the fire doesn't reach you.

Sleep tight, Heavener.

DAA HYPE

>Are they really that good?
True Ancestors could whoop the asses of most Servants. Basically only the most bullshit of Servants, Gods, and Types are above them.

Huh, I didn't know that. Cool.

Defintiely not. Arceuid, the super true ancestor with bullshit power ups from the planet, was said to be equal to 3 or so Servants, way before power creep made what the average or even good Servant level was much higher. A normal True Ancestor is way, way below her considering she wiped them out after they became demon lords without turning herself.

Shiki can beat Servants. You're trying to apply logic.

Well, less "successors" and more "fragments of Crimson Moon which he can turn into himself if their potential is great enough." A minor distinction, but an important one - Crimson Moon did not die, thus there are no successors.
The one most ignore as being among the most likely to be the new form of Crimson Moon is Zelretch, but I think he should be counted as being near Arcueid and Altrouge.

Shiki has the potential but not the ability to keep up with Servants to seal the deal. Stop trying to excuse your lack of logic and reasoning with memes.

>Dang, that's a pretty expensive background. Are they really that good? Asking as someone unfamiliar with the setting.

Well, we're talking Servant level stats, conceptual adaptation (i.e. heavy resistance/immunity to magecraft systems and conceptual effects they're exposed to and survive), personal-time-reversal based regeneration that isn't reliant on the consumption of blood, no physical needs (i.e food, water, maybe air), and Marble Phantasm (i.e the ability to manifest natural phenomena, including making new bodies for yourself if yours is rendered unrecoverable...and possibly teleportation).

Though, keep in mind that our examples are all based on Arcueid, who is both the strongest of the True Ancestors and was made for the explicit purpose of putting down insane True Ancestors.

So depending on how Heavens works it, you can expect those nifty abilities to all be noticeably weaker than what Arc shows...which should still be enough to put the average Servant in the ground and deal with most Dead Apostles.