How do I make a character like this? Any system

How do I make a character like this? Any system.

You play GURPS

Mutants and Masterminds, Alternate form Disadvantage.

I think there was an Exalted Charm (I dunno if it was in ex1 or ex2) that let a character pull "this isn't even my final form!" shenanigans.

Strike!, Shapechanger (single or multi-form, I don't know the character)

Lunars can out and out shape shift and have an animistic war form

"THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM" sounds like Infernals, who are supposed to be scenery chewing villains

Pathfinder: Beastmorph alchemist. Metamorph alchemist if you want to play more "close" to the character and rely primarily on transforming into a horrible monster in combat.

Shapechangers are everywhere. Her real distinguishing characteristics are her deductive reasoning paired with superhuman senses and brutal goddamn honesty from being basically impossible to lie to.

It was either an Infernal or Abyssal Charm. I don't remember the name, but it formed the initialism BOSS.

Definitely sounds like Infernal then

Is this Fran evil sister or something? havent read this for years now

play the formerly salty system.

GURPS, the alternate form advantage, though there's a few other ways to do it too.
Alternate form replaces your own racial template with another.
Alternate form would have the following modifiers.
Preventable -10%
Biological -10%
Reduced time (maybe to five seconds, alternate form takes 10s by default).
The template for that would be something like:
Size modifier +1 or +2 (can't tell exactly how big she is, but seems BIG)
Born Biter +3 (this represents her huge jaws)
Blunt Claws
Appearance: Monstrous
(Not adding sharp teeth since she already seems to have that)
Strength +10

Note in GURPS if you have multiple alternate forms, you only pay the template cost for the most expensive one, though you still pay for each "alternate form" advantage. So if you wanted to make up forms for the other settings on head dial it'd be easy and wouldn't eat up character points.

In Anima Beyond Fantasy it's pretty straightforward

One of her sisters, yes. Gavrill. She's a good teacher.

Veronica > any goddess > Gavrill = Fran

>Any system
>Any

>Pathfinder

inb4 FATAL

I assumed they wanted as broad a spread of information as possible, and noticed that one of the more popular systems (and yes, despite how hard people on Veeky Forums try to meme otherwise, Pathfinder is still one of the more popular systems) wasn't discussed yet.

Did somebody say it's showtime?

Gavrill is best girl

It wasn't a charm but an abyss tier necromancy.

Play a barbarian in 5e, and just tell your fellow players and the GM you look different when you're raging.

You're a bad person

Did somebody say it's showtime?

I knew SCp were going down on quality but even 682 has a qt waifu from now ?

wtf

>not even bothering to crop the image

You fucking suck

>Pathfinder is still one of the more popular systems
Exactly.
Now go die in a fire d20fag

Is there any more showtime?

Skinwalker with the aberrant sorcerer bloodline and plenty of transmutation spells to augment physical combat. Or do a skinwalker alchemist and mutagen style for that doctor feel.

This is how I Tzimisce