Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1924: Oh Benefactor My Benefactor Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7XGX64XfSkU?t=1h25m36s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Repost to make sure the other "victim" notices.

Oh I noticed alright. It was one of the first things I saw when I got on this morning. It's so terrible and amazing I don't even care about the 'Dissy' thing.

Also, that file name is accurate, the song is stuck in my head now and I can't get it out, despite numerous attempts.

>They'll going to go to bed

How do I make the UBW a genetic trait?

>Get UBW
>Go to Discworld and get Hereditary.
That should do the job.

Unlimited Blade Works?

You can't Reality Marbles are more of a mindset and conceptual trait then genetic.

I suppose if you cloned Shirou, gave the copy all his memories and a part of his soul then perhaps the copy will develop UBW.

Iji nanites are pretty good. They're really fast at nanoassembly, at least for small objects, and can near-instantly turn out advanced machinery if they're got the blueprints. There actually seems to be some adaptive learning thing with them, too, since if you splice blueprints together they can figure out how to make the finished product work. It's in-character that the advanced weapons you make at Hacking Stations can be made by splicing together the designs for a bunch of cheap weapons instead of buying the licenses for the finished product. Nanites are also able to redirect force efficiently, the shielding tech in the series is actually a cloud of floating nanites that thicken and concentrate around incoming attacks to absorb the energy. And of course a lot of weapons use them for that purpose as well. All in all, Iji nanites are pretty good. Not the best in the chain, but they're a nice early-chain source of the tech.

Wait there not the best in the chain? What would be then? Also thanks for the answer

Use Crimson Saint from Maoyuu to convert it into technology and then use The Flesh Is Strong from Hive Queen Quest to convert it into biology. Then use any biology shaping perk to give somebody a biological version of UBW that stems from a genetic trait.

Or did you mean hereditary UBW? In that case, see .

What are the best jumps for a Chaos Lord jumper to take a stab at? Think Fantasy, not 40k.

First, isn't it the same kind of chaos technically? Second, either Dungeon Keeper, Dragonlance and Justice League United.

Well, I'd say that nanites from a comic book universe would probably be the best in the chain, those tend to have few restrictions and are more or less magic. As for specific examples, I'll have to get back to you on that, but the Amazo nanites from DCAU are high up there. Dangerous if exposed to chaos magic, but otherwise they just keep evolving and growing and becoming more powerful.

>First, isn't it the same kind of chaos technically?
Pretty much, but it has less dakka.

Warhammer Fantasy Choas, when someone makes it.

Ah ok, I mean I always thought Jain nanites were some of the best in the chain. Tend to forget about the shit in comics, nanites are far less focused on in them.

Duel Monsters: Shadow Realm, Swords and Sorcery, and A Song of Ice and Fire might be good ideas if you want to stick with fantasy.

Remove Choas.

endless legand dust is better... if jumper is capable of figuring out how it works.

I assume it'd be difficult to figure out then? What makes it so good just out of curiosity?

And yet Archaon the ANIMEchosen is the multiversal threat, not anything in 40K.

Well he's more competent than Abaddon, which immediately makes him a threat.

In setting it's used as magic.
It's basically networked, self-fueling, self-replicating, self-modifying picto-scale technology the whole galaxy is littered with.

With proper instructions it can be used for pretty much anything.

But... But user it was all part of old no arms plans. He first had to lose to win. Chaos can't lose. Chaos is a multiversal threat and only pays a tiny bit of attention to the 40k universe. They have already won.

>Sarcasm for those who may take is seriously, fucking black library chaosfags.

Where can I get a nice tail so I can be like Best Dad?

Oh my god, you're absolutely right. Abaddon is the cosmic balance to Archaon, failing so that Archaon can continue to win. I bet they're even alternate selves from different time periods.

/s

Hellboy has some nice tail.

>Best Dad

Who?

Friendly reminder that if you can kick, kill, or otherwise keep Mannfred von Carstein from interfering in the finalé of The End Times in any god damn way, you can prevent Age of Sigmar.

Seriously. The only reason things fall apart like they do at the end, and the only reason we even had to transition to AoS, is because of this little backstabbing shitter's psychological need to be a backstabbing little shitter.

Jump when?

You know, I've long realised that jumps condition Jumpers to punch the god and heatpat the loli. If this because a jump it'll be a refreshing change of pace, because both the god and loli deserve a good punch in the face.

I'd dig a Chaos jump if I'm being honest. Dogs of War's Chaos Undivided option is so bad I genuinely have no idea what was going on in the maker's head at the time.

Or you could just kick the shit out of Chaos so things don't get that bad. And also kill Nagash and make sure Mr. Bones STAYS dead this time.

I mean, you should kill Mannfred anyway, because he's a backstabbing shit, but there are a lot of other things you could do to prevent the End Times.

Is Imperialism bad if your colonies are both better off and in possession of more basic human liberties than they were beforehand?

How much of their native cultural traditions are preserved?

>Who?
Bondrewd, from Made in Abyss. He is loving and caring man who uses children as power batteries by removing most of their organs and putting them in bags and he did that to his adoptive daughter after taking care of her for years He is basically a more enjoyable version of Zouken Matou

How valuable are their native cultural traditions compared to basic human liberties?

How many died to create those colonies is what decides if it's shit or not. Sort of a tipping scale between "worth it" and "not worth it."

>punching best loli (formerly male)
This is what a true heretic looks like.

>God deserves a punch
Nah, he is just trying to do his job, man. Some of you have a serious hateboner against gods being gods.

Tanya did nothing wrong (yet).

I wouldn't go to Iji early chain. At the end you convince the general not to fire on the rest of Earth but the rest of the species is still rather xenophobic and there is no guarantee they won't send someone else to finish the job.

worthless humans always hate their betters.

Depends on how disgusting I deem their culture. If it was generally fine, then I won't touch it. If they were religous zealots or otherwise harmful to the society or individual person, I'll root up as much as I can and burn it down.

As many as was necessary.

>As many as was necessary.

Okay see, when ya say shit like this, I'm already seeing a body count in the fairly lengthy digits that make most people deem that shit a statistic.

Making this imperialism bogus.

Turn your trip back on Bancho.

>tfw becoming a Vampire in Hellsing is objectively the best choice
>tfw you're against eating souls
Wat do?

youtu.be/7XGX64XfSkU?t=1h25m36s

It's at least long enough for the Earth to re-green and a new generation of humanity to be born, so I'm fairly certain it will last at least a decade. And the Komato are going to be in a civil war, most likely, and too busy to deal with little old backwater Earth.

If you preserve the illusion of a separate state and the people agree with the facade, is there any meaningful difference? More importantly, as long as they pay tribute and obey your foreign policy, how many overt changes d'you really need to make to your colonies?

Way I see it, ruling with a light hand is viable if you make sure the people in charge are in your pocket. Give them a couple public holidays, and don't line /all/ the streets with BIG JUMPER IS WATCHING YOU posters-but make sure they pay their bills and keep their trains on time. Do a slow, top-down takeover and they'll thank you for the privilege of being dominated.

Purging's a waste of resources, and once you cross that line you can't resort to half measures anymore. You're paying out of your pocket to get the people you knocked down back on their feet, it's an easy way to overextend your resources.

It's not a loli, user. It's a disenchanted salaryman (female).

Become a vampire and don't eat souls? Just because you can do something doesn't mean you have to.

Wouldn't it be Iji that deals with all that though? I mean it seems a bit strange to force a jumper to deal with something like that without letting them nope out

Well good for you, DFC split the vampire option and the soul-devouring option away from each other.

Imperialism is never bad, user, especially if the people are worse off! In all seriousness though, that's something that really depends on your personal opinion. Some people will say you're doing the right thing, improving their situation and making them better off. Others would say you're just being greedy and a tyrant, using the cause of helping them as an excuse to conquer them. It wouldn't be the first time an empire conquered a lesser country with the supposed goal of 'enlightening' or 'uplifting' them while actually exploiting them.

Personally, I'd say go for it. You're a Jumper, unlike normal human beings you could actually give them a much better life as their new overlord, plus if you have certain perks or are just a good enough ruler, they might end up becoming proud of being a colony of your empire and wanting to be a part of it. Worst case scenario you can always just set them free and have them stay in your sphere of influence like what the British did.

You are not eating them, user, you just storing them for later purposes. You can even chat with them!

Eat Schrodinger before Alucard does? I'm not sure if that counts as dying (since you are both dead and alive) so you would want to ask jump chan first.

Doesn't that just mean you exist at all places at once? I don't think it'd count as death.

The best solution is to help people rule themselves and educate them. Let them decide for themselves after you've given them the knowledge of philosophy and other ideas.

>says the obviously godly being who has grand divine plans for humanity and is so detached from the common human perspective that it is all but impossible for him to understand and empathize with human emotion and views

>Is Imperialism bad

It's just another type of government(except communism). What matters above all is the type of leader you are.

Eat the souls of evil things? Like chromatic dragons, mind flayers, Dark Eldar and the like?
Don't eat souls at all and exist in a half-and-half state. Seras could still regenerate pretty well and got some decent benefits without eating a soul. It comes at a price, but hey, at least you're not eating souls.
Find a source of blank souls somewhere in the Chain and just nom on those, since they probably weren't people anyways?
Just eat one friend when they're about to die anyways and have a perpetual "buddy cop" in your soul?

There's lots of options.

Just by being Alucard's spawn you can still get souls through blood drinking. The soul absorption from Dark Binding is clearly more powerful since it can absorb the souls just by killing, without the need of drinking. You could blow up a planet using a Ki attack and reap all the souls, while if you are Alucard's spawn you need to do the whole rivers of blood that Alucard did.

Become a vampire and then deliberately don't eat civvies. Go on a diet of worthy opponents only and charisma them into accepting you as their liege, resulting in you building an army of powerful converted enemies who fight alongside you out of respect/loyalty instead of just being slaves.

This would also earn you massive respect points in Alucard's eyes. He would wholeheartedly approve if you managed to do it.

Is that a Dragon?

Dragons have at least SOME class when they dress like a slut.

That must be a succubus.

>This would also earn you massive respect points in Alucard's eyes.
Why?

Actually, if you absorb someone's soul as a Hellsing vampire, and then spend it in oder to survive a killing blow, does that soul get deleted, or does it just "die" a real death and go on to whatever afterlife or cycle of reincarnation exists?

There's a surprising amount of stuff that's unknown about Hellsing vampires. Including what the fuck it was that gave Alucard his powers, other than the implication that because holy stuff hurts him it was probably the Devil.

Literally no idea.

Dracula is a monster but he is a noble monster and hates what he has become. He would be respect you for exerting noble restraint. He would respect you even more if you didn't become a monster and fought monsters without sacrificing your humanity.

How should I go about convincing Scion I'm another Entity?

Because one of Alucard's biggest character traits is that he's an incredibly weak person. He indiscriminately consumes the souls of others to use them as a shield against the world that he rejected and that rejected him. He wants to die at the hands of a human opponent because he thinks that this is the most fitting end for someone who became a monster because he was too weak to be a man.

If you became a vampire and demonstrated that your strength of character was great enough that you had no need to hide behind immortality then he would almost certainly support it.

Be a Love God with the ability to always look like another person's perfect waifu. Let him look at you.

Why would you even want to, just tell him you have another solution to the cycle problem. Or hell just teach him empathy.

If you really want to, you could start by being a Shard I guess. "Oh nos, literally all my other Shards got vaporised by the Cosmic Cookie Monster! Fortunately, my regenerate-my-everything Shard is still intact!"

Why would you want to do that? His species are incredibly territorial when not migrating, if he thinks you're one of his kind he'll likely consider you an enemy.

>go to KonoSuba
>Jumper Cult- You don’t need to make a choice between who you’re main rival is as from now on, your cult is the one the Axis and Eris Cults are looking up to. Your Cult is as big as the Eris Cult and as fanatical as the Axis Cult, likely making your religion the premier religion of this world and of future settings that you bring it along to, as your followers will be at least equal to the major religion of the world and far, far more devoted to your service.
>take this
>go to 40k
>your Cult is as widespread as the Imperial Cult
>your worshippers are even MORE devoted
What even happens?

>Offended Imperials
>even more crusades of religious intolerance

Although keep in mind your worshippers wouldn't need to be 100% human. Which might make it arguably worse.

The imperial cult is worshipped on a million million worlds. The results would most likely be an equivocal to the tech priests in that it is a recognised and accepted imperial religion.

You are worshipped as the God Emperor's wife.

>pic
Why?

Well firstly? You get declared The Heretic. Not any old heretic. THE HERETIC.

Secondly, Tzeentch high fives you for doing him a solid. He was getting kind of stagnant, and you throwing a wrench in just about all the other Chaos Gods' holdings really gave him a good opportunity. He'll owe you one. And screw you paying it back, but that's just business right?

Thirdly, you probably conquer a significant part of the Immaterium by default, especially if your worshippers include things like Deldar/Eldar and Orkz.

And if the majority is Orkz, you start turning green and Cockney.

I'm pretty sure you would be able to hear Emps have a psychic anurism from pure salt rage on the other side of the galaxy.

More likely a demon of some kind. is probably right.
But hey, you're the author of your own story. She can be whatever you want! Maybe she's a half-dragon sorcerer who enjoys blood magic and body painting?

>40k Cult
what perk is that?
that sounds kinda fun actually I might just do that

>Orks
>not worshipping Gork'n'Mork
>or was it Mork'n'Gork

YOO WOT, GROT?

>He would respect you even more if you didn't become a monster and fought monsters without sacrificing your humanity.
But he belittled Seras that. And if you take the perk, he is your sire, so you would get the same treatment.
That comic is too good for we lowly men
Isn't he also stuck without a partner? Having a shoot at restarting his purpose in life might not be bad.

>Jumper imports Cult into Space Marines Jump
>"What do you mean? Of course the Emperor's wife is a giant masculine man. You think he'd marry a dainty GIRL? Yuck!"
>Sororitas collectively explode into pillars of salt

>Dragons have at least SOME class when they dress like a slut.
Yeah! Just take a look at this slutty demon. No self respecting dragon would ever be caught wearing anything this crass.

>take that
>go to Forgotten Realms
>you either become a from having most of the world worship you ans your chain promptly ends
>or
>you don't become a god and get promptly smites by a bunch of divine shitheels because a mortal just stole most of their worshippers

Heavens, I don't know if you're around or when you'll show up so I'm just going to post this now and hope you see it.

Please, please don't change the canon companion options, they're the only way to get Shiki and Aoko as far as I know and they're important parts of my chain.

Any dragon who chooses to take the form of a giant elf can't exactly be a sane lizard

Anyone know jumps that give sex change perks

In her defense, she's basically a fertility deity.

Reminder that Warcraft dragons canonically treat breeding as a wartime tactic.

I don't know what you're talking about, user. That's clearly a demon. Probably some kind of succubus. Don't lump her in with respectable dragons, like Red.

And she has class. See the fine ornamental gold she wears in just the right way to accentuate her beauty?

The demon just fingerpainted herself with blood and walked around naked.

What would you do if you saw these men marching up to you?

El Goonish Shive has at least three ways to do it.

A New Arrival (Unholy Heights) - with history retcon
Dark Assembly Ticket (Disgaea) - 1/day
Girlifying/Boyifying Rifle (Kids Next Door) - erases memory from before transformation
Barrel of Jusenkyo Water (Ranma 1/2) - 4/jump
Magic or Transformation Gun - El Goonish Shive

Alucard belittled Seras for clinging to her existence as a human and lacking the strength to accept her situation. She was unable to even drink blood at first and it jeopardized her many times. Her inability to move on and accept her existence as a vampire was self-destructive.

You know, ironically enough for fetish webcomic based around genderswapping, its methods are actually kind of shitty. They're all extremely temporary enchantments and can be broken easily enough.

You just had this list on hand uh?