Say something WotC doesn't like

>say something WotC doesn't like
>lose all the money you've invested in MTGO

WHEW

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TravisWizard/status/938915489400492033
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You lost that money the moment you spent it on virtual items.

What'd you say, user?

>invested

Spent. Not "invested", spent.

user speaks the truth, no way around this.

not mine

Lol, dipshit. Don't break the terms of agreement

>violate terms of use, violate terms of membership
>lose ability to use the service, lose that membership
Wow, literally nobody could have seen this coming.

Unsleeved media did a five minute video on camwhores exploiting magic players and was banned for life.

But he didnt. Of course, were I him I'd quadruple down and say how he really feels. Not like they can do anything to him now.

So he chose his words poorly and said something to piss people off? Welcome to social media, should have known better.

This.
As soon as you agree to the terms and conditions, you can't bitch about them. He willingly entered a contract that said this could happen.
Maybe be a bit more guarded with who you sign your rights away to in the future, eh?

Wotc MTG is run by shitheads. Don't spend money on them. I don't.

>Talk shit to get views
>Wizards decides that your bad for their image
>Get thrown under the bus

He had it coming.

Is this what winning looks like?

>Say shitty things outside of the video game
>Get banned inside the video game
LMAO

Was he banned for saying something inside MTGO or for something outside of it? Because if it's the latter is indefensible.

Also it's pretty funny how you guys siding with WotC are probably strongly in favor of Net Neutrality.

>I won't read the EULA
>What the fuck? They can't do this to me!
Don't you have anything better to do than go after WotC? You've been at this for weeks.

Outside.

Then he should chargeback all money he ever paid and go to court.

Fuck yes! Just take all my money, large company! You can do no wrong! You are huge and amazing :)

>if it's the latter is indefensible.
read the contract again, carefully

Well that's seems completely unacceptable no matter how you slice it. What a shitshow.

>Also it's pretty funny how you guys siding with WotC are probably strongly in favor of Net Neutrality

What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

>and go to court.

I hope he does this. He will spend thousands of dollars for being too stupid to read the fine print when you sing up for an MTGO and DCI number.

>shit-talks on a platform completely unrelated to their products
>loses ability to use their service

what's next? MTGO lifetime ban for getting a parking ticket at Walmart?

Agreed. It's not like people who watched Unsleeved media did so for tournament reports or MTGO streams anyway, he was always a product reviewer and a shitposter first and foremost. This does little to rob him of his agency and platform.

If anything his reviews of WotC's products and practices are only gonna get harsher at this point. Is he gonna be the next Desolator? Is he already the next Desolator? Only time will tell.

Youtube video takedowns and demonetizations are the way to go I suppose but even then, as more controversial alt-right folks have demonstrated, it's not too effective once you have your fanbase properly set up.

>Doesnt understand the agreements you make when you sign up.

He does this shit to himself.

No, I'd sue spankle for defamation. Who ducking cares about wotc, I'd take it out on the thot

>56818430
I thought /pol/ was supposed to be good at baiting. No (You) for this weak stuff.

I keep seeing this guy, did he kill himself or what?

>You can do no wrong!
They literally aren't doing anything wrong, read the fine print of MTGO. I have no pity for dumb asses that spent his much money on virtual cards anyhow

Yeah, a war criminal at Hague, got buttblasted when his appeal didn't go through and took some potassium cyanide

I think he's a Polish politician? Which is pretty much one of the most egregious transgressions you can make these days as far as Merkel and the EU are concerned.

He's probably dead to them.

You mean the terms of service that includes the code of conduct? He unquestionably violated that one.

>Spend money on virtual product
>Are surprised the company controlling the virtual product can take it away.

I feel the same way about all cards desu. He didn't say this shit in-game is the issue.
Yup

The argument in favor of NN is that private companies shouldn't have the right to limit or forbid the usage of internet sites because it can be a danger to the right or free speech.
In this case a powerful company punished a user of his service for using WRONG SPEECH.

Imagine if you were to say Nigger on twitter and all the banks and hospitals of the nation were to forbid you from using their services from now on.

>Russian anti net neutrality shill

Fuck off.

>guy sues cosplayer
>entire community crowdfunds her defense
>he then has to counter defend his allegations

that would be even more hilarious

Apples and oranges user.

Not really.

At events. I'm 100% sure WOTC cant ban someone for unpaid parking tickets. Either way, WOTC is already losing players, catering to the fag crowd isn't going to do anything for their profit margin.

>He didn't say this shit in-game is the issue

Its not an issue, NFL and literally any other major game organization do this all the time.

What did you say?

Punching people in the throat is hilarious too user. Not that I'm suggesting anyone should do that, but if they did she has it coming.

Well, if it was part of the end user agreement to not have unpaid parking tickets they likely could.

Yes really.
Internet access is classified a as information service, or at least was until this net neutrality fuckery started, no idea if it has been changed. Where as the ability to play a virtual card game is not, therefore they are regulated and treated entirely differently bu the law.

>Its not an issue
Because currently, you're less than nothing. Imagine if they did this to you, too.

Its only going to harden his resolve and stir up his fan base. It didnt even play the game so whats the fucking point lmao.

The winning move for wizards was not to play and they played.

Yeah and he'd lose that suit because her allegations are pretty well documented. The fact that he took down half of his videos about it doesn't actually stop people from knowing they were there.

Whatever. It's not going to effect him like people think it will. And in a year, he'll be playing under an assumed name. I'm sure wotc will ban that, and then he'll make another sick puppet account.

Except there's no evidence those videos exist. Show me them user.

>Imagine if they did this to you, too.

I have a hard time imagining I would spend every day on twitter constantly calling other YTers attention whores(lol irony), pedophiles, and every other attack that comes to mind.

Also, I would probably be allowed to do this for an entire year before getting the life ban. Think I would get bored after the first month and start questioning whats wrong in my life that I spend so much time instigating e-drama. But then I would have a life time to ponder this

The courts would just subpoena youtube and have them produce the videos

>ALOT

There are still people who make this same grammar mistake?

>or at least was until this net neutrality fuckery started,
So there's no problem anymore now, right?
Don't start with going after legal fuckery, we are talking about the principles that lead to said laws here.

>I believe the state must not interfere with the right of private companies to limit or forbid usage of the their services to individuals based on how they use their right to free speech.
Do you agree with the previous statement? If you do you can't also be in favor of NN.

I genuinely haven't seen any evidence of these vids

all I've read is
>I have everything documented guise!!!
>whoops, uhm, guess I deleted all evidence. but I HAD it. believe me!

They did you a favor, user. Now you won't have to waste any more money on this shitty game that hasn't been good for over 10 years now.

I notice that we have only seen one side of this so far.

I pretty much suspect he broke terms and brought it on himself.

Well, with an ID like that, he was asking for shit to happen to him.

A twitter handle gets you banned from a cardgame???????

Kys sempai.

>So there's no problem anymore now, right?
I'm pretty sure it's still classified as something more crucial than an access to an online card game.
>Don't start with going after legal fuckery, we are talking about the principles that lead to said laws here.
Irrelevant. One is considered a more essential service than the other, the more essential service has stricter control than the non-essential.

>I believe the state must not interfere with the right of private companies to limit or forbid usage of the their services to individuals based on how they use their right to free speech.
Freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences, the company in this case said they don't want this guy on their service, they have the right to do so.

I mean, if i squint really really hard i can see the argument you're making, but you are pretty much pulling a false equivalence.

Yeah, no, it doesn't matter if you agree with him or not. He didn't break the terms of service.

I'll be sure to ask everyone I'm involved with in business and shut them out if they have the wrong politics/opinions too.

Literal war criminal at the Hague, when prosecuted and charged guilty with war crimes, stands up on live TV, declares that he does not accept the court as justice, and an heroes on live television by poison.

A pretty ballsy move - he definitely made a statement on his way out.

>I'll be sure to ask everyone I'm involved with in business and shut them out if they have the wrong politics/opinions too.

That happens all the time user. People get fired from doing stuff outside work that might reflect badly on the company. Typically it has to public, social media or some other public comment.

No-one cares about frogposters, they're subhuman to begin with.

I'm a literal oldfag of /tg and /new and I'm certain this is a /pol raid. But not in the way any of you think. The /polsters are the "liberals". Being purposefully dismissive and harsh to attempt to gas like people on the center toward the right. Just a heads up.

Someone who uses nigger slang for talkign down to women as a twitter handle is trying to make a name for himself shittalking people? Color me surprised that he got himself banned for being an asshole and breaking terms of an agrerement, user.

If you were an oldfag, you'd actually know what we call the boards and their denizens instead of half-assing it.

twitter.com/TravisWizard/status/938915489400492033

TRAVIS "PAY THE MANA COST TO TRIGGER THE HOLOCAUST" WOO JUST GOT BANNED FOR 12 MONTHS

HE LITERALLY DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG

It was his appeal, he had been charged and found guilty in 2013 originally.

Some thot gets criticized for shaking her whore ass on camera is a good thing, user. She'll thank him when she gets off her ten year cock carousel.

I'd like to see the posts that got him banned before I decide he didn't do anything wrong, user.

Mods can we keep deleting this nonsense, it was a good policy.

>im an old fag
>/tg
>/new
>/pol
lmao

No, lefty/pol/ just counter-raids. /pol/ is actually pretty disinterested in organizing any posts on Veeky Forums outside of /pol/ itself. They try to make giant shitshows out of threads and then point all the blame at /pol/, because most people don't seem to know that /pol/ isn't always lying when they say that people falseflag to make them look bad.

No she won't, she'll have lots of money and he'll still be a kissless virgin with no social skills.

If you post political shit on Veeky Forums regardless of the type, you're being a /pol/tard. Period. It doesn't have anything to do with the board, it has everything to do with the posts being made.

Yes, and it's bullshit that shouldn't be allowed.

>Freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences
Oh you pulled out the shitty non-argument that "leftists" (you've got no right to call yourselves that btw) love to cite to justify the ever-more powerful corporations from silencing the individuals.
All ask you again, should banks and hospitals have the rights to ban for life people for their political stance?

Not everything is a raid, it's not a stretch to think a /polster can also be /thatguy. Interests overlap.

>why improve when you can just ban criticism?

>"talk shit, get hit" still applies, even in [current year]
>talked shit
>wondered why he got hit

> /tg
>/new
>/pol
Quickest and easiest way to spot redditors.

Nigga, he violated an agreement.
If you want to argue that it shouldn't be enforceable, just straight up say it. I don't know what you would want though. The government passing regulation that says "a private entity cannot enforce a code of conduct for its members"?

Everything people don't like is a pol raid or reddit.

First he got on a stream playing the devils advocate for the holocaust, which is fine, but at certain points he stated his views on Jews controlling the media. Later he made a FB group for people to be edgelords. There were threads like "rate women magic players." He denied participating in the group he created until people posted screencaps of him using racial slurs.

He got a year ban. Athletes get banned from several games for using racist slurs in public as it ruins the image of the game.

>cosplay attention whore makes videos
>guy who plays magic says she just wants attention/betabux
>she ragequits cosplay
>he gets lifetime ban

Absolute fucking retards. This should also be entirely illegal to do, btw. So glad I sold my old cards last week. This ship is going down.

Okay, serious question - on how many layers of irony was that post made?

Your new is showing.

The tldr is

He makes a group called magic for good. its a place like Veeky Forums where people can talk about mtg and talk about decks, peoples experience with certain cards etc etc. Moderating the group is hard. He cant be online all the time, has some volunteers, but its not enough. Creates the group, magic for bad, as a place for the trolls to go instead of inhabiting magic for good. Basically automoderation. The memes and shit that people post in there say in there, they dont leave or get sent to the people they make fun off. Some bitch goes into the group and takes some screen shot of what is basically a post about rating the women in magic. People get but blasted.

Then he can post /pol/ bullshit in /pol/ and Veeky Forums stuff in Veeky Forums. Veeky Forums people don't go over to /m/ and make threads about elves.

>break code of conduct by endlessly throwing shit at other members of the community
>get banned
>WOOOOOOW

>le dumb frogposter meme
Pepe and Wojak are the yin and yang of memes. Fuck off.

He's guilty by association of a group he made to contain edgelords and people who are trolls, so they won't interfere with the main group. it's self moderation, and he never posted there at all afaik.

Wasnt the woman he offended just some cosplay skank? Why does anyone care about her.

>Yes, and it's bullshit that shouldn't be allowed.
Maybe not, but you can impotently rage against it as much as you want, ranting on Veeky Forums wont do anything about it.

>Oh you pulled out the shitty non-argument
What's non-argument about it? Feel free to explain why it's a non-argument.

>should banks and hospitals have the rights to ban for life people for their political stance?
Again, entirely different level services and entities than an online card game user, more false equivalences. Honestly, you can't genuinely argue that access to health care is the same as access to an online card game.

A private company shouldn't be allowed to terminate its service for things said or written.

Those all sound like reasons to disallow companies from firing people for things they don't do on company/game time.

You're barred from my business by the way.