Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Primaris Blood Angels are a bit bigger than classic marines edition

>Fill in the survey, ask GW for designated store traps
warhammer-community.com/2017/11/30/say-big-community-survey-nov-30gw-homepage-post-1/

>Dark Angels Preview
warhammer-community.com/2017/12/04/chapter-focus-dark-angels/

>Daily Dunked Peaches
youtube.com/watch?v=3J7B3r1ZDvA

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (up to 1.3):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer (thank Autism!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit#gid=2101593554

Other urls found in this thread:

gavthorpe.co.uk/2016/10/19/a-brief-history-of-the-deathwatch/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for sisters

No Admech? We need a Felicia Tayber-type Enginseer and possibly Old Master Magos briefing people, fixing shut and occasionally showing off mad combat skills from his Malagra days.

>Edition.

UUUU

1st for the best Chapter

Is there any word on where/when updated rules for Deathwatch will arrive?

Nth for monkey business.

What's all this 'Sanguinius is alive' shit I keep hearing about?
Did he turn out to be the Sanguinor after all?

Leman Russ BEST DEIGNED TONK

People are faggots and Bangle players doubly so

Best Legion? Best Legion.

Anyone here use tarantulas? How have they been working for you so far?

nope
but here's a thing where Gav talks about inventing them, might be a fun read
gavthorpe.co.uk/2016/10/19/a-brief-history-of-the-deathwatch/

Corpse in stasis, I don't think that's new

is Fulgrim a trap?

This legion is better.

>Monkey Knight
I don't give a shit how heretical it is i want twenty.

>No crew operating or aiming the demolisher cannon listed

all we have to work with is the Chapter Approved m8, check the mega link for it

Furious George surely?

Thought that was the Lion

Silly that's what the commander does! Just like in this prototype Russ!

Is 4 kastelan robots enough or do I need 6?

more tragic stories about Lamenters when?

The machine spirit has that honour

I like the cut if their jib

>Commander single-handedly lifting demolisher shells into the cannon's breach

Man, tank commanders must be ripped as fuck

I like them too, but they aren't a legion anymore. In fact them made everyone split their legions. So in fact AL is the best legion still.

>Orkimedes and Cawl are shoved in a room and told to build something
So what happens anons? What do they build?
Do the two engineering madmen even get along, or just drive each other completely insane?

Gonna post this again since the thread was almost at the end when I showed up.

Would you let me use a Leviathan Dreadnought or a Ferrum Class Battle Automata as a "Counts As" Grandmaster Dreadknight for my Grey Knights?
I really hate the Dreadknights look, but I need a GM-Knight (Equipped with Hammer and Incinerator) for my army. Both are similar in size, since I'm trying to avoid "modelling for advantadge. I want my Grandmaster to be a cool fucking model.

I'm currently leaning more towards the Automaton? (Grav-Hammer=Nemesis Hammer; Convert the Bolter to a Flamer; the Shield grants a 4++)

I'll probably also get the FW GK etched brass stuff so I have some extra symbols to put on the more empty parts.

Obviously I'd paint the model up in the GK scheme, and paste some books and shit over it to make it look more "GK-esque", but what else can/should I do to make the "counts as" acceptable?

Should be good.

He looks catachan to me.

Also it says autoloader, and if you think GW knows how one of those actually works then just lol.

Should I tell him?

>Oi iz olphariuz

You're both wrong.

Taking on the orks in a king kong ding dong

The lion snoozing in an inaccessible part of the rock being watched by creepy midgets, also very much alive unlike poor sangy

Twust no'one, not even yer'self, ya git.

>Doesn't notice something is off about the Ultramarine chapter icon on those marines

You lack the subtlety to be a real ALfag.

Who let you out of your dicksucking dungeon-fortress, double heretic?

Guys I don't think GW knows how to design a tank

Next time user. when you become a Primaris maybe youll get to be first.

relevant

Trying to finish painting my Ad Mech Dunecrawler, but ive already painted the fun parts...
Need some inspiration.

Mostly Orkimedes fucking around and Cawl getting butthurt over him not being able to explain his work.

We're talking about the best loyalist legion. No traitors allowed.

>occasionally showing off mad combat skills from his Malagra days

Anime aside, wasn't there that old cartographer Magos in Forge of Mars who demolished a hundred-odd combat servitors to get the heroes onto the bridge? He justified it with something like "all Magi learn a few tricks just though the course of getting this far" but you are NOT convincing me that man doesn't have a past worth talking about.

We require Admech John Wick with baby Linya in trouble or his station under attack and old retired Tychon grabbing his old weaojns and wrecking face. Hell, intersperse some memories and stories and possibly dreams of all his Operating Operationally days in the Admech =][=.

Good thing that's a APC, not a tank.

SoB are basically dead now that SoS are back right? Mute QTs better than masochistic QTs

They don't even know how to design good looking miniatures anymore

> Ork believes in the Alpha Legion conspiracy so intensely he becomes a Legionnaire himself

They start fighting but end up switching their own minds mid-fight

the fight gets interrupted but nobody seems to notice, they don't even care,
exploiting the opportunity to experiment more "before I decide to go back"
mindbreak gangrape usually ensues after this, but I'm not sure if doujinshi tropes apply to 40k

oh fugggg :DDDDDDD
I need glasses.

Akko has grown on me over time.

>25kph max speed
Huh. That's pretty fucking slow.

More of an IFV really.

GW also don't know how to balance the fucking thing against the taurox.

Word from MY UNCLE WHO WORKS AT NINTENDO is that Sisters are ready and waiting for a quiet month.

I suspect he may be lying, just like the time he promised me a new mario game if I put on a pretty dress.

We need trap Guardsmen models, to be honest

As you command, satan

I was playing a 2v1 game and the lone enemy player fielded a shadowsword as a superheavy auxiliary. Wasn't their a rule where the Superheavy Auxilary vehicles couldn't use doctrines? If so, where do I find it?

They based it's range/speed on the fucking char B1, not just the looks.

I just wanna give that tank a hug. It is so cute looking.

That means it's time to take the knot

>beaky
>errant armour
that's just cheating

Imo you DEFINITELY should give proper wargear, that sword dreadknight has or the cannon thing instead of flux bombardment.
But your idea sounds solid so I would allow that.

Does this mean i become a Akko poster now or do i start posting furry pictures?

Are you for real?

Wait, you mean a majority of them aren't reverse traps?

The Super Fun Russian Gun

google it

Auto-loader/ejector and the commander handles the aiming.

>Ask how I can get models affordably
>"Just ask Chinaman"
>Ask how to find even a hint at their contact details
>"Nice try GW

I understand why, but surely there's an advantage to having something like Miranda-Irene's setup.

It means you hang yourself

>666
>temptation trap
the math checks out.

The M1 Abrams has a top speed of 71km/h meaning it is almost three times the speed of a tank used 38,000 years in the future. Nice

One of us, one of us, ONE OF US

> They both wait until the other is sleeping to look at their brains
> They both start examining at the same time
> Somehow switch their brains
> Imperium and Orks become the best friends ever and kill all the Tyranids

Well, that's fucking useless in any battlefield situation, what the fuck were they thinking when they copy pasted the Char B1??? i mean how effective was it?

Yes, I took 9 in 2k against nids. Locked down a third of the table with an enginseer running around repairing the blob

Compare the armour and weapon ranges too!

wrong picture sweetie

This at least makes more sense than the forgeworld schematics that INSIST that yes, you CAN fit three dudes in the turret, no matter what Euclidean Geometry would tell you.

That doesn't make it a good design, just one that's physically possible.

BEGONE, DEMON!

>not "nothing personnel"
missed opportunity, desu

Get a shovel
Go to Reddit
Start digging

>Mostly Orkimedes fucking around and Cawl getting butthurt over him not being able to explain his work.
>Orkimedes tells Cawl he can make a Leman Russ tank operate AND FIRE without an engine or ammunition
>Cawl: "U wot? dot exe"
>Orkimedes proceeds to tellyport over to the nearest Imperial motor pool, scare the living hell out of a poor Leman Russ Tank crew and then tears out the engine and all the ammo
>drives Leman Russ back through wall (but not before shooting a round through it first, just to piss Cawl off)
>Cawl demands to know how he did it, Orkimedes questions if Cawl can even FIT in the tank to find out
>Cawl manages to squeeze in and finds the words 'VROOM VROOM' scrawled in the spot where the engine was, and 'BANG BANG BANG' where the ammo usually is
>Cawl: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU-

>Using the DG codex for another Nurgle-based warband

Would you have a problem with it?

No

Nah
Would keep Deathshroud out of your list tho, They only fly with other DG warbands

I did. Alpharius is hard to find stuff for. The best I can find is the end of it, so unless it's the too obvious combo of his name that's all I have to work with.

My mordians are painted red and call themselves praetorians. So long as it's still obvious what's what, go wild.

25 kph top speed grinding over xeno corpses. Not really known for good traction.

Explain more.

Tactically it was an invincible fucker that the Panzer IIs and IIIs couldn't penetrate. IIRC they had to wheel up the HQ's fucking 88mm to reliably knock them out.

STRATEGICALLY, it was unresponsive and prone to the "Ignore it its blind as a bat, slow as hell and its best gun has no traversal and is hull-mounted".

Thats why I'm eying the Automaton more than the Dread atm, since I want to equip the Grandmaster with a Hammer and an Incinerator (turn the shoulder-mounted bolter into a giant flamethrower). Also, I'll usually be casting Sanctuary on him for a 3++, so having a giant shield also makes kinda sense.

That's fine. Nurgle is nurgle for all anybody's concerned.

Well the small book that came in the box set has colors for other Death Guard sub armies.

No I do custom regiment shit with my guard all the time.

>Distant borking and muffled jingling

That depends. What minis are you going to use?

it's funny because this pic catch someone offguard at least once every time.
Proving once again that AL is best.